Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 79009 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #456 on: March 04, 2020, 02:01:31 AM »
Advertisement
Steve M.,

The problem is, the source of some of that "evidence" is the KGB.

Regarding your question about Azcue, have you read any of my many, many posts here and at the EF and on my sorely neglected (by me) Google page "Jumbo Duh Is Full Of Beans" ..... on Aleksei Kulak (FBI's FEDORA), Oleg Brykin, Guenter Schulz (FBI's TUMBLEWEED), Valiery Kostikov, Ivan Obyedkov, and ... "The Blond Oswald In Mexico City" (KGB Colonel Nikolai Leonov)?
If you had, highly intelligent guy that you are, you would already know the answer.
Hint:  Google "blond oswald" and leonov simultaneously, and you might even try googling byetkov and obyedkov simultaneously .

--  MWT   ;)

PS  Please bear in mind that my theory regarding these characters has been an evolving one.

PPS  Have you even read Azcue's HSCA description of the "Oswald" he dealt with?  The only thing he forgot to say was "short' (which 5' 3.5" Sylvia Duran did remember to include, btw).  LOL

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol3/pdf/HSCA_Vol3_0918_2_Azcue.pdf

EDIT:  Funny thing, Azcue says "Oswald" was wearing a Prince of Wales suit, and in some of the clearer photos of Leonov taken while he was interpreting for Khruschev and Castro in the USSR, you can see some Prince of Wales-like stripes in his suit jacket.

Steve M.?

Have you run away, AGAIN?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #456 on: March 04, 2020, 02:01:31 AM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #457 on: March 04, 2020, 10:04:06 AM »
Always amazes me that everything Marina says is a lie, despite mountains of proof for most of the things she talked about, yet everything someone like Roger Craig says is gospel.

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #458 on: March 04, 2020, 02:43:42 PM »
Steve M.?

Have you run away, AGAIN?

--  MWT  ;)
I've had about a half dozen exchanges with you on this matter and at this point there's no place go to. It's just going to be a repeat of what I've said.

I've presented the evidence that Oswald went to MC. You dismiss each piece as being faked or planted or staged. You believe, for example, Marina and Ruth Paine typed the letter that Oswald sent to the Soviet Embassy. As to the signature, well you can't explain that. You think the draft copy in his handwriting is somehow faked. On and on, fake this and fake that. There is no way I can disprove these claims. In fact, every piece of evidence for me that he went is evidence for you that he didn't: because every piece for you has been manufactured to make it appear he went there. If 100 pieces of evidence is presented that he went is produced, you will view each of those 100 pieces as evidence he didn't. Up is down and down is up for you. So again, where can we take this? It's a dead end of repetition.

Your claim that Oswald was impersonated at the consulate is solely based on Azcue's and Duran's description of Oswald's heighth. You ignore Duran saying - for half a century - that it was Oswald. Your claim that he was impersonated on a phone call is that there's a memo somewhere written by someone somewhere that the caller spoke broken English. And that - and that alone - proves it was a Soviet impostor. The CIA translators - the Tarasoff couple - who say they heard/translated the calls never mention anything about the speaker having broken English. But you ignore that. The Soviet Embassy officials say the man they met over two days was Oswald. But you say they are lying because of some plan to prevent a fuller investigation by the WC because of a fear of a war. So again, their claims are, for you, faked.

Again, you seem to be incapable of disagreeing without being disagreeable. It's why no one here, frankly, exchanges posts with you after a couple of tries. You are a mirror image of DiEugenio. He sees the CIA behind everything; you see the Soviets behind everything.

The evidence that Oswald went to MC - the eyewitness accounts, the physical evidence, the photographic evidence, the circumstantial evidence - for me is substantial. I've posted most of it. You can accept it or, as is your choice, reject it all as faked. There's nothing further to discuss unless we just repeat again and again and again what we say. At this point, I choose not to.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 03:41:41 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #458 on: March 04, 2020, 02:43:42 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #459 on: March 04, 2020, 02:52:33 PM »
Always amazes me that everything Marina says is a lie, despite mountains of proof for most of the things she talked about, yet everything someone like Roger Craig says is gospel.
As some of us have said before, if Marina was coerced into lying then she could have make far more damaging statements that implicated Oswald. Such as: he hated JFK or she saw him leave the morning of the assassination with a large paper bag or that he told her he was going to take the rifle with him to sell. There's a half dozen statements that one can imagine that easily could have made the case against Oswald more powerful.

But she said none of those things. So, if she was reading from a script, if she was coerced, then why not have her say these things? This is where the conspiracy advocates stammer and stumble. "That would have been too obvious!" It's a sort of cognitive dissonance where what they say about her is in conflict with what she said or didn't say. In those situations people get stressed. And since most conpspiracy people - the ones who post here day after day - are already in a stressful state things get strange.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 03:18:52 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #460 on: March 04, 2020, 03:27:49 PM »
  In those situations people get stressed. And since most conpspiracy people - the ones who post here day after day - are already in a stressful state things get strange.
"conpspiracy"?
Seems to me...Steve M. Galbraith is the one that's stressed out. Look how he typed 'conspiracy' [a definite tell] 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #460 on: March 04, 2020, 03:27:49 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #461 on: March 04, 2020, 05:29:22 PM »
Always amazes me that everything Marina says is a lie, despite mountains of proof for most of the things she talked about,

LOL.

Marina Oswald Porter's Statements of a Contradictory Nature

Offline Margaret Kelly

« Reply #462 on: March 04, 2020, 06:52:02 PM »
Mr. BELIN. Did he admit that he went to Mexico?
Mr. HOLMES. Oh, yes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #462 on: March 04, 2020, 06:52:02 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #463 on: March 04, 2020, 06:57:53 PM »
Also Holmes:

"But he went downstairs, and as he went out the front, it seems as though he did have a coke with him, or he stopped at the coke machine, or somebody else was trying to get a coke, but there was a coke involved.
He mentioned something about a coke. "