Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Which Station Waggon's Featured on 11/22/63?  (Read 20385 times)

Offline Denis Morissette

Re: Which Station Waggon's Featured on 11/22/63?
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 01:38:42 AM »
Advertisement
Craig?s list of lies is very long. His friend Eugene Boone told me that the atmosphere was very tense when Craig was there. His accusation that Harry Weatherford was involved in the assassination may have been the last drop. Boone told me that Weatherford was next to him during the shooting. Craig was an AH.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 01:38:42 AM »

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 03:26:59 AM »
How do you know that it is B.S.? Where you there? For a good number of people his credibility is fine.

A good number of people believe the steel in the twin towers was vaporised by a ray gun.

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2018, 05:53:59 AM »
Nine pieces of evidence show that a Mauser was found first. People like Walt, LNers, always deny this because it in and of itself points to a conspiracy.

Weitzman had more than a glance at the weapon as claimed too.

You have an image of the Mauser for us? I have several of the Carcanno. :) If Boone found the Mauser, then who found the Carcanno?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2018, 05:53:59 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2018, 01:20:43 PM »
Nine pieces of evidence show that a Mauser was found first. People like Walt, LNers, always deny this because it in and of itself points to a conspiracy.

Weitzman had more than a glance at the weapon as claimed too.

People like Walt, LNers, always deny this because it in and of itself points to a conspiracy.

Some folks don't have the ability to reason for themselves.....(LNer's for example)  Those folks will often grasp at some solution that they believe provides an  answer to a problem that they simply don't have the ability to solve for themselves.

Thus some folks still cling to the silly idea that it was a mauser that was found where it had been WELL HIDDEN beneath heavy boxes of books on the sixth floor...And, I might add at a location that could NOT  have been easily reached by a fleeing assassin.  ( the location of the rifle was too far from the aisle to be reached by a 5' 9" man) 

But that's getting away from the fact that as much as I'd like to believe Roger Craig's tales.....I cannot.

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2018, 03:14:36 PM »
Thanks all for your posts.  I have two immediate points:

- I've read Roger Craig's book that was weirdly unpublished because no one would publish it (sound familiar?).  Without dispute is the fact that he lost his job and had a number of attempts on his life before supposedly killing himself with a shotgun to the chest??  I mean who kills themselves like that?  My point is I haven't seen a jot of cited evidence on here that points to him lying or being unreliable??

- Secondly the FBI took the rifle away and found no prints on it so who knows what happened to that and indeed how many rifles were actually found that day?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2018, 03:14:36 PM »

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2018, 04:53:40 PM »
Thanks Tom,  Wasn't that the Mr Fritz who was so good he didn't have to take any interrogation notes or afford Oswald his legal rights?  For someone who had a great memory it wasn't that great when it came to WC questions.  There was a SS agent at the initial interrogations for some reason and I would wager this was Charlie Kunkel and he instructed Fritz not to record anything and not allow Oswald his legal rights.

After all the SS were not good at following the letter of the law that day with avoiding the Texas post mortem of JFK's body etc.

The SS at the time came under the jurisdiction of the Treasury.  JFK had given notice that the National Reserve, a private profit making organisation, was to ultimately lose its commission on generating US bank notes.  All part of the high Cabal

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2018, 05:43:55 PM »
Thanks all for your posts.  I have two immediate points:

- I've read Roger Craig's book that was weirdly unpublished because no one would publish it (sound familiar?). 

CT books to LN books have a disproportionate ratio in favor of the kooks.

Without dispute is the fact that he lost his job and had a number of attempts on his life before supposedly killing himself with a shotgun to the chest??  I mean who kills themselves like that?  My point is I haven't seen a jot of cited evidence on here that points to him lying or being unreliable??

The shotgun wound was to the Craig's shoulder and happened six months before his suicide. Craig died from a self-inflicted rifle wound just below the right clavicle area. His blood alcohol content was 0.3 (.08 is legal limit in most states).

Roger Craig: Mysterious Death?

- Secondly the FBI took the rifle away and found no prints on it so who knows what happened to that and indeed how many rifles were actually found that day?

They found partial prints on the C2766 rifle. Not enough to attempt a viable lift and/or make a comparison with enough "points".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2018, 05:43:55 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2018, 02:20:42 AM »
  .....before supposedly killing himself with a shotgun to the chest??  I mean who kills themselves like that? 

The typical entrance wound sites in suicides were the temple (36%), mouth (20%), forehead (11%) and left chest (15%)
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00414-002-0325-8

JohnM