Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where did the head shot come from?  (Read 9617 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Re: Where did the head shot come from?
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2019, 07:06:27 PM »
Advertisement
Where did posts from March 2018 suddenly appear from. I thought all previous posts before the hacking had been lost.

I remember logging on and having to re-register after the hack but can't recall the exact time.
What was the date of the hacking?
When was the rebuild?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2019, 07:06:27 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2019, 07:30:31 PM »
I remember logging on and having to re-register after the hack but can't recall the exact time.
When was the rebuild?

The restart was early January, 2018.  January 5th or 6th.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2019, 07:31:17 PM »
When was the rebuild?

Can't remember Gary, sorry. Maybe Duncan can help.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2019, 07:31:17 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2019, 07:32:11 PM »
Do people really believe there was a shooter on the overpass with the witnesses there and no one noticed someone firing a rifle beside them?

Do people really believe that there was a shooter on the knoll with the witnesses there and no one noticed someone firing a rifle beside them?

Like, the 3 men on the steps, none of them heard a rifle being fired 10 feet behind their heads? Either did Marilyn Sitzman? A shooter mere feet away yet she didn't notice.

"I would have heard the sounding of the gun much closer, and I probably had a ringing in my head because the fence was quite close to where we were standing, very close"

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=35&relPageId=304

Mr. Hargis: I was at the left-hand side of the Presidential Limousine.
Mr. Stern: Riding next to Mrs. Kennedy?
Mr. Hargis: Right.

....Well at the time it sounded like the shots were right next to me. There wasn't
anyway in the world I could tell where they were coming from but at the time there
was something in my head that said that they probably could have been coming from the
 railroad overpass, because I thought since I had got splattered with blood-I was just
a little back and left of-just a little back and left of Mrs. Kennedy, but I didn't know.
I had a feeling that it might have been from the Texas Book Depository. and these places
was the primary place that could have been shot from....

....I ran across the street looking over towards the railroad overpass and I remembered
seeing people scattering and running and then I looked--...

.....and then I looked over to the Texas School Book Depository Building, and no one that
was standing at the base of the building was--seemed to be looking up at the building or
anything like they knew where the shots were coming from, so.....

.....Well, then, I thought since I had looked over at the Texas Book Depository and some
people looking out of the windows up there, didn't seem like they knew what was going on,
but none of them were looking towards or near anywhere the shots had been fired from.....

------------------------------------------------------

Motorcade cop tells how it happened B.W. Hargis
Sunday News (New York) 24 November 1963

“Motorcade Cop Tells How It Happened,” Sunday News (New York), 24 November 1963, p.25:

Dallas, Nov. 23 (Special) - B. W. Hargis, 31, Dallas motorcycle patrolman who was riding
in President Kennedy’s motorcade, gave this account today of the assassination:

“We turned left onto Elm St. off Houston, about half a block from where it happened. I was
right alongside the rear fender on the left hand side of the President’s car, near Mrs. Kennedy.

When I heard the first explosion, I knew it was a shot. I thought that Gov. Connally had been
hit when I saw him turn toward the President with a real surprised look.

The President then looked like he was bent over or that he was leaning toward the Governor, talking to him.

As the President straightened back up, Mrs. Kennedy turned toward him, and that was when he got hit in the side of his head,
spinning it around.

I was splattered with blood.

Then I felt something hit me. It could have been concrete or something, but I thought at first I might have been hit.
Then I saw the limousine stop, and I parked my motorcycle at the side of the road, got off and drew my gun.

Then this Secret Service agent (in the President’s car) got his wits about him and they took off. The
motorcycle officer on the right side of the car was Jim Chaney. He immediately went forward and announced to the chief that
the President had been shot.”

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2019, 07:36:17 PM »
The restart was early January, 2018.  January 5th or 6th.

Thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2019, 07:36:17 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2019, 07:38:42 PM »
Can't remember Gary, sorry. Maybe Duncan can help.

Looks like 3/18 was after the restart, per John.