Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JD Tippit - Serious timing issues  (Read 26439 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: JD Tippit - Serious timing issues
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2018, 07:09:23 AM »
Advertisement
Was the WR a cover up?

I think this question answer's itself

The sitting president of the US himself did not believe in the MBT.

The majority of Americans do not believe in it's lone gunman conclusion

The final HSCA's ruling was a probable conspiracy

I am not sure what my opinions or POV can really add to all that

---------------------------------------------------------------

Was the DPD involved?

IMO the evidence suggests that individuals within the DPD were involved

in this crime.

-The LHO murder
The cops know Ruby.They also know he is not a reporter.Nobody say's "hey jack,what are you doing here?" He loiters around the DPD waiting for his opportunity.Does he keep a low profile? No he answers questions.He has been arrested multiple times for carrying a firearm.He is known to police.personally.

-The rooming house
It is widely accepted by both sides of this debate that Mrs Roberts
Saw a police car pull up outside LHO's rooming house 1/2 an hour after JFK
was hit beep the horn.This evidence is quickly dismissed by the DPD who say they had to no cars in the area at that time.This is evidence of police knowledge and one of the single most overlooked and understated piece's of evidence in this case IMO.

-The Investigation
Well I think most people know the open and shut nature of this case
as described by the DPD and the DA.I don't need to go deeper into this.When you say "moral certainty" regarding his guilt on television I think your POV is clear.
The trial would have been interesting with everyone announcing his guilt before 24 hours had even elapsed. "He acted alone"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that the HSCA confirm a probable conspiracy defies the DPD investigation and therefore asks serious questions about it's competency at best.Complicity at worst.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck cherry picking

So if the Warren Commission (and members within the Dallas Police Department) were in on the cover up, why do we see Bowley's affidavit saying that he arrived at 1:10?  If there was a cover up and Oswald couldn't have been at Tenth and Patton as early as 1:10, none of us would have ever laid our eyes on Bowley's affidavit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2018, 07:09:23 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2018, 07:15:04 AM »
Oswald stood in the lineup all beaten black and blue and in a T shirt no jacket along with 3 cops in suits.

No. Just.  No.

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2018, 09:25:52 AM »
What does your Oswald timeline look like Mr Brown?

Please enlighten us

Bowrey's affidavit proves no corruption?

1 statement exonerates the entire WR and the DPD?

and destroy's all the evidence I have offered

I don't think so - you can do better than that
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 09:34:57 AM by Eddie Haymaker »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2018, 09:25:52 AM »

Online Joe Simmons

« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2018, 01:02:38 PM »
In my younger years, I was a daily user of public transportation. When you need to rely on a bus or a train to get to work or school, you make it your business to commit the transit schedule to memory and before you know it, you are into a daily routine that you rarely, if ever, deviate from. Helen Markham was clearly not a great witness - but she had a job that she had to arrive at within a certain time frame that required her to board a bus that left from her bus stop at a particular time each day - that time was prior to 1:15 - the fact that she was a block away from her bus stop and witnessed the murder at 10th and Patton goes a long way in exonerating Lee Harvey Oswald of the Tippit killing. When you add Markham's testimony about her bus schedule to Bowley's checking of his watch, one cannot come to any conclusion other than the inescapable one that Tippit was killed prior to 1:10 - closer to 1:06 - 1:08 - thus making Oswald's trek from his rooming house to 10th and Patton highly unlikely and perhaps impossible.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2018, 03:31:03 PM »
.... why do we see Bowley's affidavit saying that he arrived at 1:10?   
It tells us that if we close our eyes, ignore it, and pretend it doesn't exist...maybe it will all go away.
It seems to have worked well enough.
Oswald stood in the lineup all beaten black and blue and in a T shirt no jacket along with 3 cops in suits.
Posted by: Bill Brown....no no no
yes yes yes

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2018, 03:31:03 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2018, 06:44:41 PM »
In my younger years, I was a daily user of public transportation. When you need to rely on a bus or a train to get to work or school, you make it your business to commit the transit schedule to memory and before you know it, you are into a daily routine that you rarely, if ever, deviate from. Helen Markham was clearly not a great witness - but she had a job that she had to arrive at within a certain time frame that required her to board a bus that left from her bus stop at a particular time each day - that time was prior to 1:15 - the fact that she was a block away from her bus stop and witnessed the murder at 10th and Patton goes a long way in exonerating Lee Harvey Oswald of the Tippit killing. When you add Markham's testimony about her bus schedule to Bowley's checking of his watch, one cannot come to any conclusion other than the inescapable one that Tippit was killed prior to 1:10 - closer to 1:06 - 1:08 - thus making Oswald's trek from his rooming house to 10th and Patton highly unlikely and perhaps impossible.

Poor dumb cop.

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2018, 07:21:49 PM »

Mr Brewer and Mr Bugliosi have Oswald at Hardy's at 1.15pm regardless

So it doesn't really matter If JD was shot between 1.10pm and 1.15pm

Either way LHO could not have done it

not If he's on West Jefferson at 1.15pm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2018, 07:21:49 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann