Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Max Holland Reviews "I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak"  (Read 11007 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Max Holland Reviews "I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak"
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2019, 11:49:48 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2019, 11:49:48 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2019, 05:23:10 AM »
I'm copying and pasting, with my widdle android, a pertinent post from page 2 of that evil, evil website to this nice, nice one, so please be patient ...

Fascinating is the fact that in her 1964 WC testimony, Jeraldean Reid (AKA Mrs. Robert A. Reid) said she was standing near Ochus Campbell and Roy Truly some distance directly in front of the front steps during the assassination and that Campbell told her that the shots had come from the Grassy Knoll area.

EDIT: I just read her 11/23/63 affidavit (see below). In it she says she was standing near Campbell but that someone else said the shots had come from the Grassy Knoll area. This is different from what she testified later to the Warren Commission.

Jeraldean Reid appears in a few photographs and films:

24v5e9e.jpg

The four-image montage (viewable elsewhere on THIS forum) with red arrows pointing to my putative Jeraldean Reid which was created by someone I may know but who wasn't credited by whoever I lifted it from back in 2015.  LOL

The frame with the vertical red arrow is from the Dave Wiegman film. In the youtube video below, that frame is easiest to see in slow motion at 1:04. I figure this frame (with the vertical red arrow) was shot about four seconds before the first shot rang out.

For spatial-positions-of-the-witnesses reasons, please compare that frame with the frames viewable at 0.45 in the following version of the Wiegman film--

[2:48 version of DAVE WIEGMAN film viewable on youtube]

I believe the two suit-wearing men barely visible on the far right at 0:45 in the video (above the Chevy's right tail fin), just a few people away from where Jeraldean Reid was standing (she is hidden behind another woman at 0:45) could be Roy Truly and Ochus Campbell.

FWIW, she said that about two minutes after the assassination she encountered, shortly after she entered her large second-floor office area, a t-shirt wearing Oswald passing through in the general direction of the front elevator / front stairs with a full bottle of Coke.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/reid.htm

Her first name was not Jeraldine or Geraldine. It was Jeraldean. Her maiden name was Bray. She was born on August 24, 1912, so she was fifty-one years old on 11/22/63.

--Tommy  :sun

PS The photo of her sitting with Homicide Detective Jim Leavelle was taken on 11/23/63 according to Leavelle's April 7, 1964, WC testimony, ergo her different clothing.

Mr. BALL. You went to work at what time Saturday morning, November 23, 1963?

Mr. LEAVELLE. It would be around 8 o'clock, I imagine.

Mr. BALL. And did you take some statements that day?

Mr. LEAVELLE. Chances are I may have, I do not remember.

Mr. BALL. Here is----

Mr. LEAVELLE. It says took one affidavit from R. S. Truly, supervisor of Texas School Book and the other of employee, Mrs. R. A. Reid.

Mr. BALL. You are refreshing your memory from a report that you made, is that correct?

Mr. LEAVELLE. Yes.

Here is Reid's 11/23/63 affidavit from the Dallas Municipal Archives:

51. Affidavit In Any Fact typed, by Mrs. R. A. Reid. Statement as an employee of the Texas School Book Depository. States she saw Oswald leave the back office near the lunch room after the shooting, 11/23/63.

00001327 1 page 05 02 051 http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/13/1327-001.gif

I would appreciate some constructive feedback / observations.

Thanks,

PS

Note that in her affidavit, Jeraldean Reid / Mrs. Robert A. Reid mentions standing near Campbell, and in her WC testimony she says she stood near both Campbell and Truly.

[...]

On 7/28/2015 at 10:41 PM, Chris Davidson said:

Thomas,

Here's a static version for you.

Chris

Yes, Chris. IMHO your red arrow on the right is pointing at Truly.

I think it's a little easier to recognize his facial features, hat, and short stature in the enhanced GIF I posted, especially when looking at the GIF before it starts running.

IEJmpY.gif

But now your red arrow on the right in the previous post lets everybody know the guy I'm talking about.

What's significant is that the tall guy next to him could be Ochus Campbell (is he wearing a white shirt and a tie, but no jacket? -- the potential O.V. Campbell whom new member Linda recently pointed out in the Martin and Hughes clips also appears to be wearing a white shirt but no jacket), and that a woman who resembles the woman Det. Jim Leavelle was talking with the next day in the Homicide and Robbery Bureau -- fifty-one year old Mrs. Robert A. Reid? -- can be seen about six feet away from them in the GIF.

Thanks!

Edited July 29, 2015 by Thomas Graves

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 05:58:59 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2019, 08:39:40 PM »
Here's why I think the Leavelle film was taken on Sunday. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2019, 08:39:40 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2019, 09:47:35 PM »
Too many back and forth personal insults.
If it continues, the thread will be locked for a non negotiable 24 hour calming down period.