Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Suicide by Cop!  (Read 8309 times)

Offline John Mytton

Suicide by Cop!
« on: December 21, 2018, 06:03:13 AM »
Advertisement
Suicide by Cop!

1. After being denied entry into Russia, Oswald went full on Kook and slashed his wrist creating a 2 inch gash which rendered him unconscious, produced copious amounts of blood and required stitches. Now I'm aware that there is some speculation that the suicide attempt was just for show but to those that believe this I dare you to start slashing at your wrist and recreate a 2 inch wound that bleeds excessively, knocks you out and requires stitches and then if you live try and convince your local shrink that you are A'OK! Btw do secret agents usually mutilate their own bodies in some type of ritualistic rite of passage?

Not Oswald.

But no need for speculation In Oswald's "Historic Diary" he tells us in his own words he is ready to die!

Oct. 21 (morning). Meeting with single official. Balding stout, black suit fairly good English, asks what do I want? I say Soviet citizenship. He ask why I give vague answers about "Great Soviet Union." He tells me "USSR only great in Literature," wants me to go back home. I am stunned; I reiterate. He says he shall check and let me know whether my visa will be (extended it expires today).
Eve. 6.00 Receive word from police official. I must leave country tonight at 8.00 P.M. as visa expires. I am shocked!! My dreams! I retire to my room. I have $100. left. I have waited for 2 years to be accepted. My fondest dreams are shattered because of a petty official; because of bad planning. I planned too much! 7.00 P.M. I decide to end it. Soak wrist in cold water to numb the pain. Then slash my left wrist. Then plug wrist into bathtub of hot water. I think "when Rima comes at 8 to find me dead, it will be a great shock." Somewhere, a violin plays, as I watch my life whirl away. I think to myself, "how easy to die" and a sweet death, (to violins). About 8.00, Rima finds my unconscious (bathtub water a rich red color). She screams (I remember that) and runs for help. Ambulance comes, am taken to hospital where five stitches are put in my wrists. Poor Rima stays by my side as interpreter (my Russian is still very bad) far into the night. I tell her, "go home" (my mood is bad) but she stays, she is "my friend" She has a strong will. Only at this moment I notice she is pretty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. In the Walker note in early 1963 Oswald tells us again he is prepared to die "If I am taken alive...", so again Oswald is willing to die for what he believes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. In the Texas theater there was a stack of Police and apparently many were openly carrying shotguns/rifles so instead of innocently just letting his revolver be seized and answer a few questions, Oswald instead pulls the trigger and tries to go out like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Suicide by Cop!
« on: December 21, 2018, 06:03:13 AM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Suicide by Cop!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 03:44:40 PM »
According to the psychiatric report done on Oswald by Soviet doctors after this attempt,  a Dr. Mikkhailova (who apparently treated him) stated that "this patient regrets his attempt and now wants to go home." A couple of hours later, he said he doesn't want to go back.

So, is the idea that the CIA told him to cut his wrists in a fake suicide - yeah, that'll persuade the Soviets they should take you? Then when he recovers and is evaluated he says he wants to go back home. Great, so why fake the suicide if you want to go back? Does this at all make sense?

Then he changes his mind again and wants to stay. Was this taught in the "fake defector program" run by Angleton?

As to the wound: Mailer interviewed (in his book "Oswald's Tale") another doctor who said he treated Oswald (Mikkahilova apparently conducted the psychiatric evaluation) and he, the doctor, said it was "never a serious wound" and that "the cut was three centimeters, not quite an inch and a quarter long."

To me it clearly shows a desperate unstable person who is lost, who doesn't know where he is going or want he wants to do. Certainly not some US trained intelligence officer sent to infiltrate the Soviet Union in the middle of the Cold War. Guess what? This is what the Soviets concluded too.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 06:57:03 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 09:54:18 PM »
Not Oswald.

Obviously that photo was not Oswald.  But nice propaganda.

But no need for speculation In Oswald's "Historic Diary" he tells us in his own words he is ready to die!

So now you believe something Oswald says.

2. In the Walker note in early 1963 Oswald tells us again he is prepared to die "If I am taken alive...", so again Oswald is willing to die for what he believes.

"Walker note".  LOL.

3. In the Texas theater there was a stack of Police and apparently many were openly carrying shotguns/rifles so instead of innocently just letting his revolver be seized and answer a few questions, Oswald instead pulls the trigger and tries to go out like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid.

BS:  There is no evidence that Oswald pulled a trigger.  That's a pure fabrication based on a clicking noise heard during a struggle when several hands were on a gun.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 09:54:18 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 03:32:34 AM »
BS:  There is no evidence that Oswald pulled a trigger.  That's a pure fabrication based on a clicking noise heard during a struggle when several hands were on a gun.

Were these 'several hands' on the same gun Oswald was seen brandishing up in the air?

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 03:54:22 AM »

Well, there is a memoir, featuring "Officer" Johnny Brewer.:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6878126/ns/us_news/t/officer-who-arrested-oswald-dies/#.XB2tuIzPw2w
Officer who arrested Oswald dies at 76
McDonald also saved fellow policeman from death

updated 1/27/2005 8:10:25 PM ET
...In a memoir, ?The Arrest and Capture of Lee Harvey Oswald,? McDonald recalled going to the rear of the theater after police received a tip that a suspicious man had entered without paying.

?As I peeked through the heavy curtains out into the audience [fellow Officer Johnny Brewer], at my shoulder, pointed out the suspect,? McDonald wrote. As the two officers confronted Oswald, the suspect said, ?Well, it?s all over now.?

As police tried to search and cuff him, Oswald pulled a pistol and tried to fire, but McDonald grabbed the weapon and moved to block the trigger with his hand.

?I could feel the hammer glide under my hand,? McDonald wrote. ?The returning hammer made a dull, audible snapping sound as the firing pin struck the flesh of my left hand, between the thumb and forefinger.

?Bracing myself, I stood rigid, waiting for the bullet to penetrate my chest.?

But the bullet did not fire.

McDonald jerked the weapon from Oswald, fell on top of him and finally subdued him....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 03:54:22 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 04:18:13 AM »
Well, there is a memoir, featuring "Officer" Johnny Brewer.:

Funny

Maybe somebody in media remembered this accolade from the award to Brewer by the DPD in 2011 and got it mixed up a bit.

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2011/11/johnny-calvin-brewer-man-who-helped.html
?At 22 years of age, Mr. Brewer did what a veteran police officer would do. The difference was that he was not armed.?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 04:20:33 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 08:09:13 PM »
Were these 'several hands' on the same gun Oswald was seen brandishing up in the air?

You mean "seen" by the shoe salesman on the opposite end of a darkened theater and nobody else?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 08:09:13 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 08:12:42 PM »
?At 22 years of age, Mr. Brewer did what a veteran police officer would do. The difference was that he was not armed.?

A veteran police officer would have watched a funny looking man walk down a sidewalk and then tell a ticket seller to call the police?