Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Marina ... (gasp) ... a KGB Agent?  (Read 2410 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: Was Marina ... (gasp) ... a KGB Agent?
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2018, 03:03:03 AM »
Advertisement
Michael,

Who says the KGB sent her over here, with a deadbeat husband and an infant, to spy?

Spy on what?

Bell Helicopter?

The Diaper Industry?

Regardless, the KGB has always had a lot of excellent actors, and I'm convinced Marina was one of them.

Take, for example, false defector Yuri Nosenko, triple-agent Aleksei Kulak ("Fedora" who fooled JEH for fifteen years), triple-agent Dimitri Polyakov (who, after he had left the U.S. and was stationed in Burma/India, actually did start secretly working for the CIA, was arrested years later in Moscow by the KGB and executed for his troubles), and triple-agent Igor Kochnov (who didn't dupe Angleton -- who tried to "play" him -- but still managed to lure a true defector in the U.S. back to Vienna to be kidnapped by KGB).

Oscar-winning performances, all, Michael, and those are just a few examples.

-- Tommy  :)

PS  If you want to have some fun, google ( arrest polyakov ) and watch the video ...

Tom, you'll have to ask George "I believe the moon landings never happened" Bailey.  It's his quote.

What I'm trying to say in my reply is simply - is it possible Marina was somehow, in some way linked to the KGB?  Maybe.

Do I think Russia had anything to do with Kennedy's murder? No. The reason I think that similar to what George "fake moon landings" Bailey thinks - that if she was linked to the KGB, all bets were off once Dallas took place. IMO the murder seems too much of an inside job.  I'm not going to say by anyone evil, evil, evil like you like to say.  So I'll just say an inside job.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2018, 03:03:03 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2018, 03:56:26 AM »
Tom, you'll have to ask George "I believe the moon landings never happened" Bailey.  It's his quote.

What I'm trying to say in my reply is simply - is it possible Marina was somehow, in some way linked to the KGB?  Maybe.

Do I think Russia had anything to do with Kennedy's murder? No. The reason I think that similar to what George "fake moon landings" Bailey thinks - that if she was linked to the KGB, all bets were off once Dallas took place. IMO the murder seems too much of an inside job.  I'm not going to say by anyone evil, evil, evil like you like to say.  So I'll just say an inside job.

Michael,

The way I see it, by planting a WW III Virus in Oswald's CIA file seven weeks before the assassination, the KGB forced the CIA and the FBI to cover up the fact that Khrushchev and/or Castro killed JFK, and that Marina was a probable KGB agent.

-- Tommy  :)

PS  I'm talking about Aleksei Kulak and Ivan Obyedkov (spelled "Byetkov*?" in Angleton's 6/19/75 Church Committee testimony), of course.

PPS  Why don't  you google (tumbleweed fbi) to freshen your memory about Kulak, Oleg Brykin, Guenter Schulz, and Valiery Kostikov?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 04:33:33 AM by Thomas Graves »