Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Marina ... (gasp) ... a KGB Agent?  (Read 2434 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Was Marina ... (gasp) ... a KGB Agent?
« on: December 24, 2018, 08:56:42 PM »
Advertisement
To start this thread off, here is an excellent article, imho.

http://oswaldsmother.blogspot.com/2009/10/from-marina-prusakova-with-love.html?m=l

Anyone here care to take issue with it on "specifics"?

-- Tommy  :)

PS  Given the fact that KGB triple agents Aleksei Kulak (Hoover's "Fedora") and Ivan Obyedkov (security guard at the Mexico City Soviet Embassy) had effectively planted a dreaded "WWIII virus" in Oswald's 201 file some seven weeks before the assassination, it should be bourne in mind that after the assassination, the CIA went out of its way to cover up any indication of Soviet and/or Cuban complicity in JFK's murder.

Maybe that's what Priscilla Johnson McMillan was up to in her book, "Marina and Lee"?  Just sayin ...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 03:57:35 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Was Marina ... (gasp) ... a KGB Agent?
« on: December 24, 2018, 08:56:42 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

Re: Was Marina ... (gasp) ... a KGB Agent?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 01:44:53 AM »
No

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 03:56:55 AM »
No

Mike,

How do you know that?

I'm guessing you've read Mark Lane's "Rush to Judgement," and Marr's "Crossfire," and Douglas' "JFK and the Unspeakable,"and Hancock's "Somebody Would Have Talked," and Scott's "Deep Politics and the Death of JFK," and Newman's "Oswald and the CIA," and that you've seen Oliver Stone's "JFK" a couple of times, but not read Tennent H. Bagley's "Spy Wars" (nor even his 35-page pdf "Ghosts of the Spy Wars"), nor Mark Riebling's "Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI and the CIA"?

Pity that.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 07:11:08 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 03:56:55 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 06:44:46 PM »
Thomas , I have read many books on the assassination and you get to where certain aspects of what someone knew and of who someone might have been , you have to make a guess of what you think you are dealing with . There seems to be so many people in the mix of the assassination and I think where there's smoke , there's fire . Marina is still alive , so why doesn't someone find out ? It's quite obvious that with what goes on in the KGB , FBI and the CIA are so plentiful that we would never know the truth . J. Edgar Hoover knew about LHO in 1960 or before . George H. W. Bush was sent a letter from Hoover within days of the assassination and of course Bush always denied being CIA . Hoover knew way more than just about anyone and Hoover probably knew as much about Marina as anyone . My original answer was " No " and I'll stick with that until there is proof and we know how hard it is to tell the truth . Mafia people were said to not ever write anything down because the trail of paper could sink you . Marina , who knows ?

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 08:12:44 PM »
Thomas , I have read many books on the assassination and you get to where certain aspects of what someone knew and of who someone might have been , you have to make a guess of what you think you are dealing with . There seems to be so many people in the mix of the assassination and I think where there's smoke , there's fire . Marina is still alive , so why doesn't someone find out ? It's quite obvious that with what goes on in the KGB , FBI and the CIA are so plentiful that we would never know the truth . J. Edgar Hoover knew about LHO in 1960 or before . George H. W. Bush was sent a letter from Hoover within days of the assassination and of course Bush always denied being CIA . Hoover knew way more than just about anyone and Hoover probably knew as much about Marina as anyone . My original answer was " No " and I'll stick with that until there is proof and we know how hard it is to tell the truth . Mafia people were said to not ever write anything down because the trail of paper could sink you . Marina , who knows ?

Mike,

To see how much the KGB and J. Edgar Hoover screwed up this country (and the CIA), you should read this book.

https://archive.org/details/WedgeFromPearlHarborTo911HowTheSecretWarBetweenTheFBIAndCIAHasEndangeredNationalSecurity/page/n1

-- Tommy   :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 08:17:06 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 08:12:44 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2018, 08:26:24 PM »
Tom... Seen all that before. Mrs Oswald knew some English before she left the SU. So what? She was not a virgin before she got married and so what? Mrs Priscilla was a CIA asset..many in the foreign embassies/field offices were/and still are. The CIA, State Dept, and military are all bags of mixed beans. Johnson became Marina's defacto mentor.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2018, 08:36:51 PM »
Tom - from the very same link you posted:

---
If she married a foreigner to come over to play spy all plans were shattered with the assassination of John Kennedy. The KGB wanted no part of that. For the Warren Commission she went along with the flow. Now she says her late husband was innocent of any crime. In the Orleans Parish Grand Jury Transcripts, she comes off as a dunderhead, not remembering anything or knowing much of anything. She comes off strangely detached from all of the events around her. One can read, ?I don?t know?? without end.

Marina knows plenty but playing dumb works.
---

It's possible she was some kind of agent but the above dashes it IMO. Why? Because if Russia was really trying to kill Kennedy, it makes no logical sense to have one of their so-called own be so close to that murder.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2018, 08:36:51 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2018, 09:51:03 PM »
Tom - from the very same link you posted:

---
If she married a foreigner to come over to play spy all plans were shattered with the assassination of John Kennedy. The KGB wanted no part of that. For the Warren Commission she went along with the flow. Now she says her late husband was innocent of any crime. In the Orleans Parish Grand Jury Transcripts, she comes off as a dunderhead, not remembering anything or knowing much of anything. She comes off strangely detached from all of the events around her. One can read, ?I don?t know?? without end.

Marina knows plenty but playing dumb works.
---

It's possible she was some kind of agent but the above dashes it IMO. Why? Because if Russia was really trying to kill Kennedy, it makes no logical sense to have one of their so-called own be so close to that murder.

Michael,

Who says the KGB sent her over here, with a deadbeat husband and an infant, to spy?

Spy on what?

Bell Helicopter?

The Diaper Industry?

Regardless, the KGB has always had a lot of excellent actors, and I'm convinced Marina was one of them.

Take, for example, false defector Yuri Nosenko, triple-agent Aleksei Kulak ("Fedora" who fooled JEH for fifteen years), triple-agent Dimitri Polyakov (who, after he had left the U.S. and was stationed in Burma/India, actually did start secretly working for the CIA, was arrested years later in Moscow by the KGB and executed for his troubles), and triple-agent Igor Kochnov (who didn't dupe Angleton -- who tried to "play" him -- but still managed to lure a true defector in the U.S. back to Vienna to be kidnapped by KGB).

Oscar-winning performances, all, Michael, and those are just a few examples.

PS  If you want to have some fun, google ( arrest polyakov ) and watch the video ...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 10:47:17 PM by Thomas Graves »