Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Fear  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Patrick Jackson

Fear
« on: December 26, 2018, 08:36:58 PM »
Advertisement
Here is one question: try to put yourself on those TSBD steps and try to imagine Oswald was next to you at the time of "shots".
After all the frenzy about what happened, knowing Oswald was murdered, accused for killin President and Policeman, after everything that was going on, will you have the courage to step up and say "Oswald was next to me on the steps!"?
Dont think anyone would have courage.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 08:39:13 PM by Patrick Jackson »

JFK Assassination Forum

Fear
« on: December 26, 2018, 08:36:58 PM »

Offline Steve Howsley

Re: Fear
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 08:46:25 PM »
Here is one question: try to put yourself on those TSBD steps and try to imagine Oswald was next to you at the time of "shots".
After all the frenzy about what happened, knowing Oswald was murdered, accused for killin President and Policeman, after everything that was going on, will you have the courage to step up and say "Oswald was next to me on the steps!"?
Dont think anyone would have courage.

In that scenario he wasn't just close to you but close to several others as well. I'd have no problem in stating without fear that Oswald was there as well. He wasn't there so the question is of course completely hypothetical..

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 02:02:02 PM »
In that scenario he wasn't just close to you but close to several others as well. I'd have no problem in stating without fear that Oswald was there as well. He wasn't there so the question is of course completely hypothetical..

Of course it is hypothetical but not because he was or was not there but because we were not there.
The fact he was arrested immediately might brought those several people to rethink what they saw that day. The frenzy and chaos were huge, Oswald was pushed and pulled all around DPD, news were galloping every minute, tensions about communism and Russia were high... If I would be a Prayer Person and saw Oswald on those steps I would sit down and think seriously if to say I saw him or not. In all that circumstances the only solution was to say not seeing him that day.
If you think about Wesley Frazier for example I bet he was under huge pressure and fear of being accused as Oswald accomplice so he maybe decided do make some things up.
After initial chock people simply had to stick to theirs stories and do not forget there were threats and unsolved deaths of witnesses which can only make us conclude that not everything was as we know today. And we do not know it all.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 02:02:02 PM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 09:52:21 PM »
... do not forget there were threats and unsolved deaths of witnesses

Name five of the unsolved deaths so we can look at them in detail. Then explain why Ruth Paine, Marina Porter and BWF are alive 55 years later.

I would have notified Truely, Fritz and anyone who was interested that Oswald was on the steps during the shooting if that was true.