Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who in their right mind would choose Oswald as a Patsy?  (Read 5605 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Who in their right mind would choose Oswald as a Patsy?
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2018, 01:38:47 AM »
Advertisement
And no matter how may times you point it out he'll keep pounding the square peg into the round hole.

Why can none of you so called knowledgeable JFK experts answer the question?
Why would you choose Oswald, the guy who you all paint as a saint, why the heck choose Oswald to be the fall guy for the most important assassination in History?, it makes no sense from any angle.

Or is the simple answer which answers all the evidence, is that Oswald acted on his lonesome, Case Closed.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2018, 01:38:47 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2018, 01:08:59 PM »

Why can none of you so called knowledgeable JFK experts answer the question?
Why would you choose Oswald, the guy who you all paint as a saint,

Once again Mytton exaggerates. "the guy you all paint as a saint".

... why the heck choose Oswald to be the fall guy for the most important assassination in History?, it makes no sense from any angle.
They chose him because he was disposable.

Or is the simple answer which answers all the evidence, is that Oswald acted on his lonesome, Case Closed.

JohnM

Only in your mind John. Only in your mind.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2018, 01:24:23 PM »

Back in October 1963, would you choose Oswald to be a pretend assassin and if so tell us what attributes that Oswald had that impressed you?

Exactly Walt, choosing Oswald is absurd and that's why nobody chose him, Oswald was just a Lone Nut who took three shots till he finally hit his target.

JohnM

Oswald was just a Lone Nut

That's exactly what the conspirators believed ...... They knew that Lee had participated in some bizarre actions that most folks would shy away from.... Thus they thought they were dealing with the stereotypical  loon who always gets set up to take the blame for the crime.  It was only afterward that they realized that they had set up  a US intelligence agent.

Usually the "Nut" preens and announces that he has saved the world from an evil being who was destroying the world.

Lee Oswald announced to the world...." I do request that SOMEONE come to my legal defense".... He didn't fit the  "lone Nut" mold very well did he Mr Myyton?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2018, 01:24:23 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2018, 05:15:52 PM »
Since you've decided to participate ,the thread topic is, Who in their right mind would choose Oswald as a Patsy?, can you give a reasonable answer

Who in their right mind gives a damn?  This is just yet another rhetorical Mytton irrelevancy to distract from the facts of the case.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2018, 05:17:31 PM »
Exactly Walt, choosing Oswald is absurd and that's why nobody chose him, Oswald was just a Lone Nut who took three shots till he finally hit his target.

Non-sequitur of the year award.  As I said, your argument amounts to "Oswald would make a lousy assassin, therefore he must have done it".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2018, 05:17:31 PM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2020, 06:27:16 PM »
He was a patsy because the Marcello chose him to be one. Oswald worked for Marcello and knew you didn’t cross a man like Carlos Marcello, if you did you are dead. They used an old Sicilian practice where they frame someone to be the killer and then immediately they kill the patsy to distance themselves from the law. Marcello probably told Oswald to leave the TSBD at 12:30 and go to the movie theater passing by officer Tippit. I am guessing Tippit was supposed to kill Oswald but Oswald got the drop on him. Where Oswald got the gun I don’t know, maybe he had it with him at the TSBD??

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2020, 08:00:54 PM »
He was a patsy because the Marcello chose him to be one. Oswald worked for Marcello and knew you didn’t cross a man like Carlos Marcello, if you did you are dead. They used an old Sicilian practice where they frame someone to be the killer and then immediately they kill the patsy to distance themselves from the law. Marcello probably told Oswald to leave the TSBD at 12:30 and go to the movie theater passing by officer Tippit. I am guessing Tippit was supposed to kill Oswald but Oswald got the drop on him. Where Oswald got the gun I don’t know, maybe he had it with him at the TSBD??

Keep guessing
It'll get you exactly nowhere
It's too soon
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 08:06:48 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2020, 08:00:54 PM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2020, 10:15:35 PM »
I am not guessing about Oswald working for or an associate of, Carlos Marcello. Oswald has been sighted in the company of Marcello several times in both a restaurant owned by Marcello and at Marcello’s ranch.
Oswald admitted he was a patsy, we all saw it on television.
The Sicilian custom I read about in a mob book I read so I am assuming that’s true and not a guess.
Tippit and Oswald confrontation who knows but I wasn’t the first to suggest it, I read that in one of the many books I have read about the assassination.