Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 47455 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2018, 06:21:50 PM »
Advertisement
At other times you've claimed that the weapon had been just thrown down.

Boone testified that this was the positioning of the boxes when he found them:

Once again you are lying otherwise you would have posted this image

We've been over this many times...This so called in situ photo is a fake....

The DPD presented many fake photos to the Warren Commission as though they were authentic crime scene photos but in reality the photos were of the "reconstructed" scene. 

This could be true ( but not necessarily) as Boone was speaking about the position of the BOXES...NOT the rifle.

We've discussed this aspect many times and Tom Alyea's film shows that the rifle was laying on it's right side with the sling up when Lt Day reaches out and grabs the sling and lifts the rifle....If the rifle had been positioned as seen in this fake in situ photo the sling would have been on the far side of the rifle and he would have not been able to simply grab the sling.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2018, 06:21:50 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2018, 03:21:37 PM »

The DPD presented many fake photos to the Warren Commission as though they were authentic crime scene photos but in reality the photos were of the "reconstructed" scene. 

This could be true ( but not necessarily) as Boone was speaking about the position of the BOXES...NOT the rifle.

We've discussed this aspect many times and Tom Alyea's film shows that the rifle was laying on it's right side with the sling up when Lt Day reaches out and grabs the sling and lifts the rifle....If the rifle had been positioned as seen in this fake in situ photo the sling would have been on the far side of the rifle and he would have not been able to simply grab the sling.

I've been waiting for this. The Big Cakebread Lie. How many frigging times does this have to be shown to you. Do I need to show you AGAIN. You know the rifle was NOT on it's side. The Tom Alyea film never ever shows the rifle on it's side . The butt plate is north south not east west.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 03:53:04 PM by Steve Logan »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2018, 04:18:04 PM »
Oswald is arrested with a false ID in the name of Hidell in his wallet but some are still not convinced he used that alias.  Wow.  What more needs to be said about how far out these folks are?  Now they will lecture us on how they are not suggesting any evidence was planted or that they are implying a conspiracy.  How could anyone come that conclusion? The evidence found on Oswald that confirms his use of the alias just isn't so for reasons we are left to ponder.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2018, 04:18:04 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2018, 04:25:15 PM »
Oswald is arrested with a false ID in the name of Hidell in his wallet but some are still not convinced he used that alias.  Wow.  What more needs to be said about how far out these folks are?  Now they will lecture us on how they are not suggesting any evidence was planted or that they are implying a conspiracy.  How could anyone come that conclusion? The evidence found on Oswald that confirms his use of the alias just isn't so for reasons we are left to ponder.

Oswald is arrested with a false ID in the name of Hidell in his wallet

Really? Are you sure? None of the four officers that were in the car with Oswald, when Paul Bentley searched Oswald's wallet said anything about a second ID in the name of Hidell. The first time the Hidell ID comes up is at the police station, when Rose (who had just started work) was handed a wallet, by an unidentified officer, which contained the Hidell ID. And guess what, the Hidell ID wasn't included in the evidence that was shipped to the FBI on Friday evening and Rose never mentioned it either until he testified before the WC, some months later.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 04:28:19 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2018, 04:56:08 PM »
Oswald is arrested with a false ID in the name of Hidell in his wallet

Really? Are you sure? None of the four officers that were in the car with Oswald, when Paul Bentley searched Oswald's wallet said anything about a second ID in the name of Hidell. The first time the Hidell ID comes up is at the police station, when Rose (who had just started work) was handed a wallet, by an unidentified officer, which contained the Hidell ID. And guess what, the Hidell ID wasn't included in the evidence that was shipped to the FBI on Friday evening and Rose never mentioned it either until he testified before the WC, some months later.

I believe the only question that arose, during Friday's interrogations, were  about Lee's use of an alias was in reference to the fact that he was registered as OH Lee at the rooming house.    Since Fritz did ask him if used an alias and mentioned the fact that he was registered as OH Lee at the RH, IF Fritz had any information about any other alias he most certainly would have mentioned it. 

The fact that Fritz did not ask about AJ Hidell on Friday is a strong indication that the name never surfaced until Saturday.... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2018, 04:56:08 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2018, 05:41:21 PM »

I've been waiting for this. The Big Cakebread Lie. How many frigging times does this have to be shown to you. Do I need to show you AGAIN. You know the rifle was NOT on it's side. The Tom Alyea film never ever shows the rifle on it's side . The butt plate is north south not east west.

Could you find something a bit more blurred and claim that it's a photo of the rifle?   How about posting an ink blot?

Lo Gun wrote: ... The butt plate is north south not east west.

Wow!!   It causes me severe stomach rumbling ...but I must agree with you Mr Lo Gun.

Although I can't decipher that blurred image... I'll take your word that the butt plate is on a N/S axis in the photo.

That's what I've been saying since day Numero Uno...

And...as Julius, and Umberto ( Gallo)  used to say.... "Thanks for your support".
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 05:53:07 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2018, 06:25:39 PM »

Boone was speaking about the position of the BOXES...NOT the rifle.

LOL

Stop lying, Wallyburger. Boone is clearly describing the whereabouts of the rifle, and how it was positioned between the boxes.

Boone WC testimony

[EXCERPTS]

Mr. BALL - What did you do after you got up to the sixth floor?

Mr. BOONE - Well, I proceeded to the east end of the building, I guess, and started working our way across the building to the west wall, looking in, under, and around all the boxes and pallets, and what-have-you that were on the floor. Looking for the weapon. And as I got to the west wall, there were a row of windows there, and a slight space between some boxes and the wall. I squeezed through them.
When I did--I had my light in my hand. I was slinging it around on the floor, and I caught a glimpse of the rifle, stuffed down between two rows of boxes with another box or so pulled over the top of it. And I hollered that the rifle was here.

Boone describes his rifle search

« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 06:45:32 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2018, 06:25:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2018, 06:39:38 PM »
LOL

Stop lying, Wallyburger. Boone is clearly describing the whereabouts of the rifle, and how they were positioned between the boxes.

Boone WC testimony

[EXCERPTS]

Mr. BALL - What did you do after you got up to the sixth floor?

Mr. BOONE - Well, I proceeded to the east end of the building, I guess, and started working our way across the building to the west wall, looking in, under, and around all the boxes and pallets, and what-have-you that were on the floor. Looking for the weapon. And as I got to the west wall, there were a row of windows there, and a slight space between some boxes and the wall. I squeezed through them.
 When I did--I had my light in my hand. I was slinging it around on the floor, and I caught a glimpse of the rifle, stuffed down between two rows of boxes with another box or so pulled over the top of it. And I hollered that the rifle was here.

Boone used his flashlight and shined it down into a dark cavern of ... "two rows of boxes with another box or so pulled over the top of it."

Boone had moved a box that formed the "roof" of the cavern.... (Think of a capital "H" with the horizontal bar moved up to the top of the vertical sides. )   The rifle was laying on the floor at the bottom of the cavern... Isn't that correct?

I had my light in my hand. I was slinging it around on the floor, and I caught a glimpse of the rifle,