Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 48219 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2018, 06:49:57 PM »
Advertisement
Boone used his flashlight and shined it down into a dark cavern of ... "two rows of boxes with another box or so pulled over the top of it."

Boone had moved a box that formed the "roof" of the cavern.... (Think of a capital "H" with the horizontal bar moved up to the top of the vertical sides. )   The rifle was laying on the floor at the bottom of the cavern... Isn't that correct?

I had my light in my hand. I was slinging it around on the floor, and I caught a glimpse of the rifle,

Stick to your original claim: Boone confirmed the photo posted is the way he found the rifle. It is NOT a recreation.

Boone testimony

(...)

Mr. Ball - Where was the rifle located on the floor, general location?
Mr. BOONE - Well, it was almost--the stairwell is in the corner of the building, something like this, and there is a wall coming up here, making one side of the stairwell with the building acting as the other two sides. And from that, it was almost directly in front or about 8 feet south, I guess, it would be, from that partition wall that made up the stairwell.
Mr. BALL - The rifle was about 3 feet from the--
Mr. BOONE - Yes, sir; behind a row of boxes. There was a row of boxes that came across there. Then the rifle was behind that first row of boxes.
Mr. BALL - I show you 514. Is that the way it looked when you saw it?
Mr. BOONE - Yes.

Mr. BALL - Is that the way it was when the picture was taken?
Mr. BOONE - Yes; I believe so.
Mr. BALL - This shows the rifle as you saw it, does it?
Mr. BOONE - That is right. Then you could kneel down over here and see that it had a scope, a telescopic sight on it, by looking down underneath the boxes.

(...)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 06:57:40 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2018, 06:49:57 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2018, 06:54:46 PM »
Stick to your original claim: Boone confirmed the photo posted is the way he found the rifle. It is NOT a recreation.

I'll get to that point....Now answer the question..... Have I quoted Boone accurately when he described the finding of the rifle.

Boone used his flashlight and shined it down into a dark cavern of ... "two rows of boxes with another box or so pulled over the top of it."

Boone had moved a box that formed the "roof" of the cavern.... (Think of a capital "H" with the horizontal bar moved up to the top of the vertical sides. )   The rifle was laying on the floor at the bottom of the cavern... Isn't that correct?

I had my light in my hand. I was slinging it around on the floor, and I caught a glimpse of the rifle,

Online Paul May

« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2018, 06:58:22 PM »
Oscar apparently 130,000 people worked on the Manhattan atom bomb project and that never leaked.

It did leak.

https://fas.org/blogs/secrecy/2014/08/manhattan-project-leaks/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2018, 06:58:22 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2018, 07:00:04 PM »

Could you find something a bit more blurred and claim that it's a photo of the rifle?   How about posting an ink blot?

Lo Gun wrote: ... The butt plate is north south not east west.

Wow!!   It causes me severe stomach rumbling ...but I must agree with you Mr Lo Gun.

Although I can't decipher that blurred image... I'll take your word that the butt plate is on a N/S axis in the photo.

That's what I've been saying since day Numero Uno...

And...as Julius, and Umberto ( Gallo)  used to say.... "Thanks for your support".

Don't give your typical bullsh*t answer.

You said the rifle was on it's side.
Stop putting on a show for the newbies. You know where the frame comes from on the Alyea film.
We've gone over this at least 5 different times.
The butt plate as shown on the Alyea film shows the the plate up and down/north and south.
Not side to side/east to west.

You're lying AGAIN. You said in your own words "If the rifle had been positioned as seen in this fake in situ photo the sling would have been on the far side of the rifle and he would have not been able to simply grab the sling."

In the Alyea film the rifle is already off the floor when the filming starts. There are no photographs or film(s) that show what you fabricate.

You're on a two week run of jumping on everybody's posts with your fabricated junk. New meds maybe? Somethings never change.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2018, 07:18:36 PM »
I'll get to that point....Now answer the question..... Have I quoted Boone accurately when he described the finding of the rifle.

Bottom line:

You claimed 514 was faked, just a recreation
Boone confirmed 514 as accurate

You're cornered, Wallyburger

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2018, 07:18:36 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2018, 07:19:21 PM »
Oswald is arrested with a false ID in the name of Hidell in his wallet

Really? Are you sure? None of the four officers that were in the car with Oswald, when Paul Bentley searched Oswald's wallet said anything about a second ID in the name of Hidell. The first time the Hidell ID comes up is at the police station, when Rose (who had just started work) was handed a wallet, by an unidentified officer, which contained the Hidell ID. And guess what, the Hidell ID wasn't included in the evidence that was shipped to the FBI on Friday evening and Rose never mentioned it either until he testified before the WC, some months later.

Lyin' "Richard" think that if a cop make a claim months or even years later, then this somehow constitutes "confirmation".

Online Paul May

« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2018, 07:24:26 PM »
And this is conspiratorial how?  Why is this nefarious in your mind?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2018, 07:24:26 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2018, 07:26:07 PM »
I believe the only question that arose, during Friday's interrogations, were  about Lee's use of an alias was in reference to the fact that he was registered as OH Lee at the rooming house.    Since Fritz did ask him if used an alias and mentioned the fact that he was registered as OH Lee at the RH, IF Fritz had any information about any other alias he most certainly would have mentioned it. 

There isn't even any good reason to think that Oswald deliberately used O. H. Lee as an alias.  According to Fritz, Oswald said that the landlady misunderstood his name when he gave it to her.

The fact that Fritz did not ask about AJ Hidell on Friday is a strong indication that the name never surfaced until Saturday....

Exactly.  It was never mentioned on the record by anyone in either verbal or written form until after the Klein's order was found.