Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Circumstantial Evidence Khrushchev And/Or Castro Killed JFK  (Read 12509 times)

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Re: Circumstantial Evidence Khrushchev And/Or Castro Killed JFK
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2019, 05:29:18 AM »
Advertisement
Dear Whatever Your Name Is,

And one of these days you're gonna have to pull your head out of your you-know-what.

-- MWT   ;)

PS  You and James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio at the EF would really enjoy reading John L. Hart's The Monster Plot to learn how evil and incompetent James Angleton and Tennent H. Bagley, et al., were, especially in the "Golitsyn versus Nosenko" saga.  https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB431/docs/intell_ebb_019.PDF

But whatever you do, don't read what Bagley had to say about Hart, because it would surely cause you too much "cognitive dissonance" pain.
https://archive.org/details/SpyWarsMolesMysteriesAndDeadlyGames

Or for that matter, what Bagley had to say about Hart's xxxxbuddy at CIA, Leonard McCoy.
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08850607.2014.962362
The only one that has been brainwashed is you. After all, you are the one that believes this these freaks from the CIA that had their own agenda and were accountable to no one. The strange tactics they employed on people to seek information resembles the sick weirdos of Germany. What is funny is how intrigued you are by all this and then somehow think you can reasonably come to a conclusion one way or another.  By the way, your fascination with this nonsense just shows how desperate you are to have anyone listen. There never was anything here to consider helpful because not one person involved has any credibility and you are unable to point to anything specific. You are like a kid playing a new video game lost in another world. You are the real CT with a very polluted mind. You know I am right

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2019, 05:29:18 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2019, 06:02:52 AM »
The only one that has been brainwashed is you. After all, you are the one that believes this these freaks from the CIA that had their own agenda and were accountable to no one. The strange tactics they employed on people to seek information resembles the sick weirdos of Germany. What is funny is how intrigued you are by all this and then somehow think you can reasonably come to a conclusion one way or another.  By the way, your fascination with this nonsense just shows how desperate you are to have anyone listen. There never was anything here to consider helpful because not one person involved has any credibility and you are unable to point to anything specific. You are like a kid playing a new video game lost in another world. You are the real CT with a very polluted mind. You know I am right

Dear Whatever Your Name Is,

Did Vladimir Putin pay you to say that?

Or was it Oliver Stone, Roger Stone, or James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio?

Or ... none of the above, because ... well ... you really are that ignorant?

-- MWT  ;)

PS  When you "flatter" me by saying that it's obvious to you that I ... gasp ... believe in what "Nazi-like freaks with their own agenda at CIA were doing," which "freaks" are you referring to (... gasp ... all of them???), and exactly what "agenda" are you talking about?

Hmmm?

« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 09:47:22 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2019, 03:47:09 AM »

He has gone quite far beyond the pale; mumbling crazy epithets at perceived present and past tormentors, fools, traitors and liars. If you don’t acknowledge the pet theory into which he-only has exclusive insight, you are on Putin’s payroll, or have been brainwashed by some entity he won’t even name.

It’s sad.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2019, 03:47:09 AM »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2019, 04:57:55 AM »
Tom,

Newman didn’t give me that doc. I found it myself. It would have meant nothing to me if I hadn’t seen your hundreds (thousands?) of annoying queries as the whether people have read Pete’s article. I would expect to have no friends if I kept repeating the same thing over and over, admonishing people constantly if they did not read what I thought they should read, and accusing them of stupidity, being brainwashed or being a paid shill if they turned a deaf ear to me because I was acting insane. Apparently you are OK with that, or being paid enough to not care.

And, from the video with Scott and Newman, don’t think it’s clear that Scott has changed his mind. I think he said something to the affect that he had to reconsider the subject.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2019, 08:16:10 AM »
Member's must be addressed by their Forum username at all times.

The reasoning behind this new addition to the rules is obvious and requires no explanation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2019, 08:16:10 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2019, 09:10:19 AM »
From the video with Scott and Newman, I don’t think it’s clear that Scott has changed his mind [about Nosenko]. I think he said something to the affect [sic] that he had to reconsider the subject.

Nope.

Wishful thinking on your part, Clark.

You need to watch the end of the video again.

Starting at 34:47, to be precise.

(For those who are interested, the title of the youtube video is Dr. John Newman - 3 March, 2018 - Spy Wars, Part 2)

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 06:21:23 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2019, 06:20:55 PM »
From the video with Scott and Newman, I don’t think it’s clear that Scott has changed his mind [about Nosenko]. I think he said something to the affect [sic] that he had to reconsider the subject.

Nope.

Wishful thinking on your part, Clark.

You need to watch the end of the video again.

Starting at 34:47, to be precise.

(For those who are interested, the title of the youtube video is Dr. John Newman - 3 March, 2018 - Spy Wars, Part 2)

-- MWT  ;)

Bumped for Michael Clark.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 06:26:46 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2019, 06:20:55 PM »