Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The confusing recollection of Jack Dougherty  (Read 12279 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: The confusing recollection of Jack Dougherty
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2022, 07:28:33 AM »
Advertisement
I guess I hurt his feelings [if he has any]
He has deposited a mountain of it alright. But I wouldn't call them contributions.
Yes...my insight is unique, thanks.
So then why does he waste so much space and cause people to scroll his images into the next room?  :D

Dear readers... look over my previous posts and see that they are indeed unique insight.

I guess I hurt his feelings [if he has any]

No, your application of the term "image skills" was intentionally misleading, and has nothing to do with the creation of and scientific analysis of images but is a simple Forum script to resize a copy and pasted image.

He has deposited a mountain of it alright. But I wouldn't call them contributions.

Many have tried to refute my work and all have failed, and you are just part of the unsuccessful rabble. Ever since your numerous instances of public humiliation, it's obvious that now at every opportunity you irrationally attack me and appear to have some deep seated resentment of me, but trust me I didn't embarrass you intentionally, I was just trying to educate you.  :)

Yes...my insight is unique, thanks.

It certainly is, Ollie!

So then why does he waste so much space and cause people to scroll his images into the next room?  :D

As soon as someone clicks on your image so they can actually read what is written, the image becomes the same size as the image I posted, so where is the advantage? Btw you never indicate that your image can be resized so many readers will only see the tiny version.

Dear readers... look over my previous posts and see that they are indeed unique insight.

But on second thought, I rarely read your posts and this "image skill" feature would certainly help me accelerate through your paranoid rantings.

JohnM
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 07:34:12 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2022, 07:28:33 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2022, 08:01:53 AM »
creation of and scientific analysis of images ...you never indicate that your image can be resized so many readers will only see the tiny version.
Tiny version? Perhaps an eye examination [creation of and scientific analysis] for glasses will help   :-\

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2022, 05:33:59 PM »
You've provided some exemplary research in this thread, Mr. Freeman. As always, Mr. Scully has weighed in with some sensible wisdom as well. Not to mention a nice catch/attention to detail provided by Mr. O'meara too @ mole location under Mr. Dougherty's nose. Then there's the gem offered up by Mr. Crow (Colin) as well, pointing out precisely the specific location of Mr. Dougherty up on the sixth-floor during the actual shooting-sequence, not to mention his failure to hear and/or see the wrongly-accused dashing across the floor, hiding a rifle, nor scurrying down the backstairs to a phantom 2nd floor encounter amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure.

Mr. BALL - Did you ever see Lee Oswald carry any sort of large package?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I didn't, but some of the fellows said they did.
Mr. BALL - Who said that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, Bill Shelley, he told me that he thought he saw him carrying a fairly good-sized package.
Mr. BALL - When did Shelley tell you that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, it was--the day after it happened.

The day after it happened alright, right after a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure masquerading as "truth" rears its falsehoods.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 05:37:19 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2022, 05:33:59 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2022, 08:07:38 PM »
Hmmm.......