Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The confusing recollection of Jack Dougherty  (Read 12619 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: The confusing recollection of Jack Dougherty
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2019, 07:31:52 PM »
Advertisement
So you like Tom's posts.... What has Scully done to advance your knowledge?   Are you any closer to uncovering the truth because of Scully's scholarly  satire.

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is non existent.".....

Well, just off the top of What have you done other than make up a bunch of nonsense stories and false claims?

Crickets......? I am shocked.....just shocked, I tell ya! Walt, I can only lead you to water. Drinking it is entirely up to you.

and....
https://jfkfacts.org/hardway-declaration-cia-stonewalled-jfk-investigation/#comment-880768
Tom S. June 6, 2016 at 11:37 pm
Part II of II

Oliver Stone protested :.....
Here is the link to Nicholas Lemann and Zachary Sklar trading letters in GQ, after the Lemann?s Jan., 1992 article was published?..

Lemann responds on pg. 2, to Sklar?s letter which begins on pg 1.:

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/S%20Disk/Stone%20Oliver%20JFK%20Movie/Gentleman's%20Quarterly/Item%2002.pdf

No disclosure in Nicholas?s rebuttal to Zachary Sklar, or from Sklar about Lemann?s conflicts/background:.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Lemann
Nicholas Berthelot Lemann is the Joseph Pulitzer II and Edith Pulitzer Moore Professor of Journalism and Dean Emeritus of the Faculty of Journalism at the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.[1] ......

https://jfkfacts.org/comment-of-the-week-13/#comment-853454
Tom S. January 25, 2016 at 7:24 pm
FYI, Dr. McAdams,
Angleton is presented as inquiring about Edward M. Baldwin?s partner, Quaid. Where do you suppose the document in the CIA file
including Angleton?s memo is, that advises that Quaid?s law partner, Edward Baldwin, an attorney representing Sheridan and Townley, is the brother of the officially disgraced covert agent, David G. Baldwin, or the document advising that the Baldwins are brothers-in-law of
Stephen B. Lemann?

I approach the research first from the genealogy. I found the obituaries necessary to learn the background. I found David G. Baldwin?s wife?s mother?s obit and noted her daughter, David?s wife Mildred, and her two step-sons, NIcholas?s father, Thomas B. Lemann, and his brother, Stephen B. Lemann, and then I worked to find out what I could about them, and that lead me to their father, Monte, and the last thing I did was find the documents in the John Armstrong archive on the Baylor University library website. When was the last time you discovered and presented any new, primary research?
From the names, the ?parts? fit like a glove, right down to Photon ignoring the question of why he said David G. Baldwin could not be a covert CIA
agent. I?ll be happy to revise my comment about the CIA docunents not fitting the scenario if you can tell us who ?Mrs. Lillian Baxter? was?
The CIA alleges she caused David G. Baldwin to be drummed out of covert CIA cover in India, and he came back to the U.S. to be hired by Shaw at the ITM.
She is described as of dual U.S. and Indian citizenship, formerly married to a planter, but now a prostitute possibly spying for the Soviets:
http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=54933&relPageId=2&search=calcutta

Nicholas B. Lemann is either witting and disgraceful, or he is too stupid to earn his Dean position on the merits, and that won?t change, no matter
your opinion of the documents in the Garrison files. Someone came pretty close to describing what was actually going on?.I?m talking about the
memo by William Martin dated May 24, 1967, not the CIA documents telling us the sordid tale of Baldwin leaving the CIA in disgrace, or Quaid?s
letter developing into a matter under Angleton?s name on a memo when the reaction to his letter began with a routince check with a DCS rep. in NOLA.
Are you aware that the DCS chief had a special place in his heart for NOLA? He was Squirrel Ashcraft, recognized as an authority on the development
of Jazz in the first half of the 20th century. The more I consider what you do, load your website with page after page presenting, ?nothing sinister here,?
it is all just as the CIA and FBI reports say it is, the more I wonder why I reply to your comments.

You have no interest to learn anything, and you are regarded an expert in this field, but I cannot recall learning anything new from you.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1734.0
Intention Aside, Did Stone's "JFK, the Movie" Destroy Potential to be informed?
? on: February 18, 2019,   by Tom Scully

Everyone likely intends to approach JFK Assassination Research with an open mind, so....what do we honestly, realistically
make of "all this"?

Why are these two CIA assets and back to back Trade Mart PR directors, David & Jesse, hired by Clay Shaw, seen here three
months apart in 1967, egging on Shaw and then Garrison in opposing directions?....

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/C%20Disk/Core%20Jesse/Item%2008.pdf

« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 07:58:18 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2019, 07:31:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2019, 08:37:12 PM »
Was he instructed to put himself in about the worst possible place for the official story of Mr Oswald's descent----------standing near the stairs on the fifth floor?

I assume that Truly simply told him to leave the spent shells by the window and hide the rifle beneath boxes of books at the top of the stairs....and he assumed that Dougherty  remain out of sight .....  pretending to be filling book orders.  Marrion Baker  inadvertently  made a mess of it all by barging into the building ......

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2019, 09:42:50 PM »
Crickets......? I am shocked.....just shocked, I tell ya! Walt, I can only lead you to water. Drinking it is entirely up to you.

and....

Walt, I can only lead you to water. Drinking it is entirely up to you.

Water?....  Why isn't it clear?.....    The suckers at Jonestown were told it was koolaide.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2019, 09:42:50 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2019, 09:47:46 PM »
Walt, I can only lead you to water. Drinking it is entirely up to you.

Water?....  Why isn't it clear?.....    The suckers at Jonestown were told it was koolaide.....

Flavor Aid.

You can't even get that right...

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2019, 10:08:29 PM »
Flavor Aid.

You can't even get that right...
Oh, so you were there.....Well why the hell didn't you drink..... Did you think the world needed another big a--hole?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 10:10:20 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2019, 10:08:29 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2019, 10:22:06 PM »
Oh, so you were there.....Well why the hell didn't you drink..... Did you think the world needed another big a--hole?

No, I just understand that you don't get reliable information by just making up your own stories.  And watch the insults.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2019, 10:33:50 PM »
I assume that Truly simply told him to leave the spent shells by the window and hide the rifle beneath boxes of books at the top of the stairs....and he assumed that Dougherty  remain out of sight .....  pretending to be filling book orders.  Marrion Baker  inadvertently  made a mess of it all by barging into the building ......

I assume... he assumed...

Nope, Mr Cakebread, still not a joined-up theory.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2019, 10:33:50 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2019, 10:51:44 PM »
No, I just understand that you don't get reliable information by just making up your own stories.  And watch the insults.

Insults?

Let's have a poll to see how many readers think that you're an A--hole.....