Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Camera Lady  (Read 5464 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Camera Lady
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2022, 05:29:08 PM »
Advertisement
Patricia Ann Donaldson

Who is that interviewing “Ann Donaldson”?

It might just be me, but the lady in this video doesn’t resemble the Ann Donaldson we see in the two photos posted on page one of this thread, or the Ann Donaldson we see in the oral history video of Mary Woodward done by the Sixth Floor Museum and Steven Fagin!   ???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2022, 05:29:08 PM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2022, 07:10:13 PM »

Who is that interviewing “Ann Donaldson”?

It might just be me, but the lady in this video doesn’t resemble the Ann Donaldson we see in the two photos posted on page one of this thread, or the Ann Donaldson we see in the oral history video of Mary Woodward done by the Sixth Floor Museum and Steven Fagin!   ???
Fagin says in the Woodward video that Ann gave her oral history in 2003, then died in 2009. Donaldson was interviewed by Max Holland for the Lost Bullet program. My DVD of the Lost Bullet was copyrighted in 2011. It’s possible her Lost Bullet interview was recorded years before the final program was completed and shown on TV.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2022, 07:37:31 PM »
Fagin says in the Woodward video that Ann gave her oral history in 2003, then died in 2009. Donaldson was interviewed by Max Holland for the Lost Bullet program. My DVD of the Lost Bullet was copyrighted in 2011. It’s possible her Lost Bullet interview was recorded years before the final program was completed and shown on TV.

Compare the noses on the photos and Sixth Floor Museum interview to the nose of the woman in Max Holland’s interview. Also, we don’t see where that woman says she was standing on 11/22/63 in the Holland interview. The video that Duncan linked to leads me to believe that she might have indicated that she was standing where she was being interviewed.   ???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2022, 07:37:31 PM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2022, 03:56:49 AM »
John Martin’s film contribution to the DCA film in Robert Groden’s Assassination Films is of poor quality. Along with fuzzy images the frames are under exposed. I did ask to see the Sixth Floor Museums Reading Room version of the DCA film but, although they have original film box, the Martin images are essentially black! Groden seems to have done a good job giving us what we do have.

In one scene, from S Elm he filmed the N pergola grassy area and included several witnesses congregated near the Thornton sign and street light. This group seems to include at least some of the “Woodward Group” (source unknown). One woman in a dark clothing (3) is holding a purse at waist level and (in early frames) seems to have her hand to her face to shield the sun. I made this animation to study this woman.

The animation proves that lady (3) is not the source of the sun shielding arm/hand. There is someone (4) mostly hidden behind (2) and (3). As (4) shifts rightward during the short animation the raised arm is obscured by the head of (3). For a few frames (4)’s legs are visible shifting rightward between the legs of (3).

Anyway, this animation might be of interest to some.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2022, 01:18:26 PM »
John Martin’s film contribution to the DCA film in Robert Groden’s Assassination Films is of poor quality. Along with fuzzy images the frames are under exposed. I did ask to see the Sixth Floor Museums Reading Room version of the DCA film but, although they have original film box, the Martin images are essentially black! Groden seems to have done a good job giving us what we do have.

In one scene, from S Elm he filmed the N pergola grassy area and included several witnesses congregated near the Thornton sign and street light. This group seems to include at least some of the “Woodward Group” (source unknown). One woman in a dark clothing (3) is holding a purse at waist level and (in early frames) seems to have her hand to her face to shield the sun. I made this animation to study this woman.

The animation proves that lady (3) is not the source of the sun shielding arm/hand. There is someone (4) mostly hidden behind (2) and (3). As (4) shifts rightward during the short animation the raised arm is obscured by the head of (3). For a few frames (4)’s legs are visible shifting rightward between the legs of (3).

Anyway, this animation might be of interest to some.

Well done James, thanks!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2022, 01:18:26 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2022, 03:50:54 PM »
Quote from: James Hackerott on Today at 03:56:49 AM

"One woman in a dark clothing (3) is holding a purse at waist"

Or could it be a Camera case?  :-\

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2022, 12:10:31 AM »
This film must have been captured by two different cameras because there is also  black and white footage of this woman in the same position--unless this film is the black and white footage (it looks like color footage in this frame) and this woman is actually in a button down shirt with rolled up sleeves and blue jeans.  I don't know who took the film(s), nor can I find the footage, but it has appeared in many documentaries over the years.

Yeah possibly or they could have colorized one copy like they do for some film footage. I'll see if I can find anything on who took the footage.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2022, 12:10:31 AM »