Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Camera Lady  (Read 5505 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Re: Camera Lady
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2022, 05:05:05 PM »
Advertisement
Denis Morrissette’s blog page “Unidentified Photographers, Cameramen and Media People in Dealey Plaza” section 6 shows work credited to Linda Zambanini identifying her as Elinor Sandhorn. If the ID is good she is in the area of the reflection pool at the time of the assassination.

Section 7 has the Altgens6 camerawoman as Anne Donaldson.

https://jfkassassinationfiles.wordpress.com/2015/08/14/photos-and-films/

Woops!  I was **WAY** wrong.  Sleeves aren't rolled up, and I cant see what type of clothing she was wearing below her waste.  My error and my apologies.  Thanks a bunch for sharing this.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2022, 05:05:05 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2022, 06:38:07 PM »
In the book “JFK Assassination: The Reporters’ Notes”, Mary Elizabeth Woodward states that Ann Donaldson was her roommate at that point in time. I just find it very difficult to believe that if Donaldson had a camera and took any photos, that Woodward wouldn’t have said something about it in her account.

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2022, 08:14:53 PM »
Woops!  I was **WAY** wrong.  Sleeves aren't rolled up, and I cant see what type of clothing she was wearing below her waste.  My error and my apologies.  Thanks a bunch for sharing this.
Sure, and thanks for your Frontline story. That inspired me long before I typed “JFK” into a search engine  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2022, 08:14:53 PM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2022, 08:17:03 PM »
In the book “JFK Assassination: The Reporters’ Notes”, Mary Elizabeth Woodward states that Ann Donaldson was her roommate at that point in time. I just find it very difficult to believe that if Donaldson had a camera and took any photos, that Woodward wouldn’t have said something about it in her account.
I find that a little strange too. I wonder if any of the ancestry gurus could dig up something.

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2022, 03:18:36 AM »
Yes Garry Mack also told me that after looking at a very good copy of Altgen's 6 he had at the 6th floor museum that he could see that the woman was holding her "hand bag" up to her face to shield her eyes from the sun.

Lady "F" in the lineup

I just partially viewed the Sixth Floor Museum’s conversation of Stephen Fagin with Mary Woodward Pillsworth November 7, 2015. At 9:30-10:15 in the YouTube video a frame of Zapruder shows Woodward and her three colleagues. Fagin highlights woman D (see Robin’s labeled frame) as Alonso, E as Woodward, F as Donaldson, and (what would be G in Robin’s key) as Maggie Brown. The link will open the video at 9:25.

East to West JFK.org
C   no ID, skips woman C
D   Aurelia Alonso next to white blouse woman C
E   Mary Woodward Pillsworth
F   Ann Donaldson Atterbury
(G)   Maggie Brown Kennedy

I found a Willis5 image from 2005 of unknown origin labeled (again using Robin’s key for letter ID):
C   Alonzo
D   Woodward
E   Donaldson
F   Brown

And Don Roberdeau’s (version 10 circa 2005?) map:
C   Alonzo
D   Woodward
E   Donaldson
F   Brown

Makes my head spin. Is the woman C, with white blouse and red skirt, part of the Woodward group?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 07:12:15 PM by James Hackerott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2022, 03:18:36 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2022, 12:23:10 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2022, 02:19:06 PM »
I just partially viewed the Sixth Floor Museum’s conversation of Steven Fagin with Mary Woodward Pillsworth November 7, 2015. At 9:30-10:15 in the YouTube video a frame of Zapruder shows Woodward and her three colleagues. Fagin highlights woman D (see Robin’s labeled frame) as Alonso, E as Woodward, F as Donaldson, and (what would be G in Robin’s key) as Maggie Brown. The link will open the video at 9:25.

East to West JFK.org
C   no ID, skips woman C
D   Aurelia Alonso next to white blouse woman C
E   Mary Woodward Pillsworth
F   Ann Donaldson Atterbury
(G)   Maggie Brown Kennedy

I found a Willis5 image from 2005 of unknown origin labeled (again using Robin’s key for letter ID):
C   Alonzo
D   Woodward
E   Donaldson
F   Brown

And Don Roberdeau’s (version 10 circa 2005?) map:
C   Alonzo
D   Woodward
E   Donaldson
F   Brown

Makes my head spin. Is the woman C, with white blouse and red skirt, part of the Woodward group?

Wow, that is one of the best oral history interviews that I have seen. Thanks for posting it!

The photo that is shown in the early part of the interview of Woodward on the phone trying to contact Fidel Castro (a couple of years before the assassination) seems like a very ironic coincidence to me.

As far as who is who in the Zapruder frame, my opinion would have to be to agree with Stephen Fagin’s version. Mary appears to agree with it, and I believe she should know who is who. Also, I think that the one in the white blouse and red skirt apparently was not part of Woodward’s group. She only talks about four of them and that they all were relatively young.

One thing that I have noticed with the Willis photo, is that Margaret Brown is not seen. Could it be that she has turned around and bent down to retrieve the two purses behind Donaldson?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2022, 02:19:06 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2022, 02:28:42 PM »
Patricia Ann Donaldson

It sure seems to me that someone should have asked Donaldson whether or not she had a camera. But even without that question being asked and answered, it sure seems to me that she would have said something about it if she had one….