Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed Kennedy  (Read 13162 times)

Offline Alan Hardaker

Re: Who Killed Kennedy
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 11:25:45 AM »
Advertisement
Isn't it the dream of many on here, part time researchers, conspiracy theorists, lone nut theory, to actually write a book extolling their pet theories. Whilst not wanting to insult Mr.Cakebread but doesn't he fall within this category.

The JFK assassination industry has many facets, many income streams for many. Many of them are a work of fiction or twisting and distorting the available data to fit their agenda. Nothing is sacred as regards making a fast buck.

Complaining about The H Channel making a profit sounds a little disingenuous. Publications keep the kettle boiling. If the kettle goes silent have to find something else to carp about.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 11:25:45 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 04:07:56 PM »
Isn't it the dream of many on here, part time researchers, conspiracy theorists, lone nut theory, to actually write a book extolling their pet theories. Whilst not wanting to insult Mr.Cakebread but doesn't he fall within this category.

The JFK assassination industry has many facets, many income streams for many. Many of them are a work of fiction or twisting and distorting the available data to fit their agenda. Nothing is sacred as regards making a fast buck.

Complaining about The H Channel making a profit sounds a little disingenuous. Publications keep the kettle boiling. If the kettle goes silent have to find something else to carp about.

Publications keep the kettle boiling.

Yes ...you've merely restated the idea....  Keep the pot boiling and keep adding to the misinformation and disinformation and confusion. Make the simple case as mysterious and seemingly unfathomable as possible....

Isn't it the dream of many on here, part time researchers, conspiracy theorists, lone nut theory, to actually write a book extolling their pet theories.

Yes again I agree....  But many LNer's accuse the CT authors of writing books only for the profit from the sale of the book's,
but as I attempted to point out ...Many LNers have authored books on the murder of JFK,solely for the monetary gains.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 05:22:29 PM »

Not saying this particular magazine does, but sometimes the "Special" magazines have some good-resolution photographs and film grabs.

Jerry, Since you have posted the image of the booklet's cover, I wonder if you have the ability to post a page from the booklet?  There is a letter from J E Hoover to Lee Rankin ( Warren Commission Counsel) published on page 62 of the booklet, that I would like to comment on.    Can you post that letter?

« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 01:01:07 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 05:22:29 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 09:06:20 PM »
Jerry, Since you have posted the image of the booklet's cover, I wonder if you have the ability to post a page from the booklet?  There is a letter from J E Hoover to Lee Rankin ( Warren Commission Counsel) published on page 82 of the booklet, that I would like to comment on.    Can you post that letter?
Sorry, Walt. I don't own a copy. My scanner is from Windows XP or something (no generic driver will run it in Windows 10). Can't be bothered to buy a new one for the amount of scanning I do now. Last thing I scanned was at the library for 15? a copy.

Maybe do a search with reference nos. in the letter printed in the magazine, and find a copy on the Internet to post.

I looked though a "Special" magazine a few days ago and saw a Backyard Photo with all the rifle detail. It looked something like this:

I think it's tweaking the contrast.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2018, 12:58:41 AM »
Sorry, Walt. I don't own a copy. My scanner is from Windows XP or something (no generic driver will run it in Windows 10). Can't be bothered to buy a new one for the amount of scanning I do now. Last thing I scanned was at the library for 15? a copy.

Maybe do a search with reference nos. in the letter printed in the magazine, and find a copy on the Internet to post.

I looked though a "Special" magazine a few days ago and saw a Backyard Photo with all the rifle detail. It looked something like this:

Thanks, I'll try to figger out a way to post the Hoover letter that is printed on page 82 of the booklet....

And this photo is GREAT for showing that the "sling" that tricks the viewer into thinking that the "sling" is on the rifle is something that was added to the photo by the artist  who altered the photo ( I believe the artist was Lee Oswald)

« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 02:39:01 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2018, 12:58:41 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2018, 02:15:51 AM »

Jerry I went to the library and they scanned page 82 and sent the scan to my computer ....How do I post the scan?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2018, 02:48:49 AM »

https://zmail04-mta.peak.org/service/home/~/?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=5745&part=2

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2018, 02:48:49 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2018, 03:04:30 AM »
https://zmail04-mta.peak.org/service/home/~/?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=5745&part=2

Notice that Hoover is denying that Lee was an FBI informant, whose PCI number was 179.  And was paid $200 per month.

This letter is a direct reply to the emergency,  and secret, meeting of the Warren Commission after they had summoned Henry Wade to Washington so they could question him about how he knew that Lee Oswald was a PCI for the FBI.

After questioning Wade they realized that they were in a real bind....   Because they held in their hands information that implicated J. Edgar Hoover as a conspirator, but they knew that they would risk the destruction of the United States if they proceeded, and handed that information to the public.  They also understood that Hoover would never produce any information to verify Wades story.   Thus they decided to play ball by Hoover's rules....