Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38221 times)

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #232 on: December 03, 2018, 07:30:47 PM »
Advertisement
A discussion. You?

It is just burning you up that there is evidence of a conspiracy,  I can understand that you have believed otherwise for such a long time, but you have to accept the facts, and the facts are that shots were fired from the pergola towards JFK. There is proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy. 

You want a discussion, bring it on...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: December 03, 2018, 07:30:47 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #233 on: December 03, 2018, 07:35:52 PM »
It is just burning you up that there is evidence of a conspiracy,

Its really not.

I can understand that you have believed otherwise for such a long time,

Its been a long time since I gave it any thought.

....but you have to accept the facts, and the facts are that shots were fired from the pergola towards JFK. There is proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.

If those were the facts I would except them, but they aren't and just repeating that they are doesn't make it so.

Are you referring to the white streaks at 5 seconds in? Do you see horizontal white streaks earlier in the film? What are they?

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #234 on: December 03, 2018, 07:42:44 PM »
Its really not.

Its been a long time since I gave it any thought.

If those were the facts I would except them, but they aren't and just repeating that they are doesn't make it so.

Are you referring to the white streaks at 5 seconds in? Do you see horizontal white streaks earlier in the film? What are they?

It is burning you up and you don't know how to deal with it.  Can't help you there.
For the video, keep watching it over and over again until you finally accept that you see the gunshots.  If you can't do that, you have a serious problem with fact and truth.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: December 03, 2018, 07:42:44 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #235 on: December 03, 2018, 07:45:23 PM »
It is burning you up and you don't know how to deal with it.  Can't help you there.
For the video, keep watching it over and over again until you finally accept that you see the gunshots.  If you can't do that, you have a serious problem with fact and truth.

Is that your idea of a discussion? You said 'bring it on' after all.

Why don't you answer the questions if the answers are so obvious?

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #236 on: December 03, 2018, 07:49:10 PM »
Is that your idea of a discussion? You said 'bring it on' after all.

Why don't you answer the questions if the answers are so obvious?

We are having a discussion about how you have an issue with fact and truth.  Bring it on...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: December 03, 2018, 07:49:10 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #237 on: December 03, 2018, 08:00:55 PM »
It is just burning you up that there is evidence of a conspiracy,  I can understand that you have believed otherwise for such a long time, but you have to accept the facts, and the facts are that shots were fired from the pergola towards JFK. There is proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy. 

With "bring it on" in mind, just how does Zapruder and Sitzman fit into these alleged shots being fired Only feet behind them? They have Never said they heard shots being fired that close to them. Tink Thompson Q/A'd Sitzman regarding someone firing a rifle in close proximity to her when he interviewed her for "Six Seconds In Dallas". She denied HEARING/seeing anyone firing a gun in that general area around her and Zapruder. 

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #238 on: December 03, 2018, 08:15:00 PM »
        With "bring it on" in mind, just how does Zapruder and Sitzman fit into these alleged shots being fired Only feet behind them? They have Never said they heard shots being fired that close to them. Tink Thompson Q/A'd Sitzman regarding someone firing a rifle in close proximity to her when he interviewed her for "Six Seconds In Dallas". She denied HEARING/seeing anyone firing a gun in that general area around her and Zapruder.

Again, for the nth time, Zapruder heard shots as he thought he was in direct line of fire in his TV interview.  He even went further in his WC testimony that the shots came from behind him.  This is what is verifiable.  As for your other questions, you are probably better off asking a psychologist about why Mrs. Sitzman did not hear anything except for a really loud report caused by a soda pop bottle that a black couple had and that no-one can verify.  She also says that after she got off the pedestal, she went down near the street and spoke to someone, when the Bell film shows that she never did go down to the street level.  Yep, a psychologist might be able to help.  I am not a psychologist, so I can't help.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: December 03, 2018, 08:15:00 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #239 on: December 03, 2018, 08:16:24 PM »

If the figure that appears to be a man in the pergola behind Sitzman and Z had been a man with a rifle he would have had to have fired the rifle from his left shoulder...Very few rifles are made for left hand shooters....and the firing of a right hand rifle is awkward for a south paw.