Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38286 times)

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2018, 06:02:06 PM »
Advertisement
    The colorized Moorman Photo you have posted is the work of Blevins. The shooters inside the Shelter behind Zapruder = an opinion that Blevins has been putting out on You Tube for at least 3+ years. Blevins uses his colorized Moorman Photo to prove his shooters in the shelter opinion. The major problem with this theory is that both Zapruder and Sitzman would have to be part of the assassination to Never have reported rifle fire within mere feet of their Perch Position. Zapruder got $150,000 for his film = a possible pay off IF he were part of the conspiracy. I am unaware of Sitzman ever getting anything/$$$.

As I said, we have sourced information that Zapruder knew the shots came from right behind him in the form of a TV interview minutes right after the assassination and his Warren Commission testimony.  This thread is not about Mr. Blevins or what you think about Mr. Blevins.  This thread is about proof that JFL was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  I have hard evidence that shows a gunman in the pergola "shelter". 

Do you have a comment on this evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2018, 06:02:06 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2018, 06:37:50 PM »
Know?  How can you possibly know for sure when no hard credible proof of such has come forward in 55 years?  Let?s be reasonable. You may believe he was killed by a conspiracy.  Belief is something one has in the absence of actual evidence.  People believe Bigfoot exists.  Actual evidence?  None.  You?re no different than those people. That?s scary huh?

My dear Mr May....  It's possible to know something without absolute proof....   I know there is a God.... Can I prove it to an atheist?   No probably not.   I know there was a conspiracy to murder President Kennedy and cover up the crime...It doesn't take a genius to see through the smoke and lies.....       

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2018, 06:42:32 PM »
My dear Mr May....  It's possible to know something without absolute proof....   I know there is a God.... Can I prove it to an atheist?   No probably not.   I know there was a conspiracy to murder President Kennedy and cover up the crime...It doesn't take a genius to see through the smoke and lies.....       

Strong personal beliefs are not knowing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2018, 06:42:32 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2018, 06:44:12 PM »
I don't know who the colored picture if from, but it corroborates the sourced image of the Mary Moorman photo from NBC News / Today Show.  This image does not taint any other good sources.  But since you bring it up, I am getting a colorization company to make one for me.

The non colourised/doctored Moorman does not show people in the pergola as far as I can see. Some random blobs have been coloured in, nothing more.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2018, 06:59:15 PM »
Wondering if one of the pergola shooters was over 7ft tall or was he using a step ladder. Are there any images of somebody carrying a small ladder? Wait. Maybe there was another guy in there and the shooter was on his shoulders. Scrub the ladder search.  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2018, 06:59:15 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2018, 07:19:03 PM »
The non colourised/doctored Moorman does not show people in the pergola as far as I can see. Some random blobs have been coloured in, nothing more.

Proof that the Moorman photo from NBC News is doctored instead of just voicing your opinion, or is your opinion all you have?

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2018, 07:27:35 PM »
Proof that the Moorman photo from NBC News is doctored instead of just voicing your opinion, or is your opinion all you have?

I was referring to the colourised photo as being doctored. The original shows no people in the pergola in my view.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2018, 07:27:35 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2018, 07:38:13 PM »
I was referring to the colourised photo as being doctored. The original shows no people in the pergola in my view.

"You can't force someone to see the truth, just like you can't force a blind man to see." - Marilyn Manson wrote this quote.  It perfectly personifies you.