Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Corroboration of Assassination films  (Read 5492 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Corroboration of Assassination films
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2018, 03:05:13 AM »
Thanks for proving my point

Your Haugtiness, your point fails given that veteran LNers have always allowed that a CYA operation re FBI Dallas was likely at play.

Everybody knows there are loose-ends in many if not most major crimes. FFS though.. Fifty five years and still no evidence that would let prime suspect Oswald off the hook, as far as I know.

Hey, keep in touch and don't be shy about posting more CT claims to mock.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 03:09:26 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2018, 03:05:13 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2018, 03:20:02 AM »

Your Haugtiness, your point fails given that veteran LNers have always allowed that a CYA operation re FBI Dallas was likely at play.

Everybody knows there are loose-ends in many if not most major crimes. FFS though.. Fifty five years and still no evidence that would let prime suspect Oswald off the hook, as far as I know.

Hey, keep in touch and don't be shy about posting more CT claims to mock.

Could it be that so far I have not had the pleasure of dealing with "veteran LNers" then? Or maybe it's simply that the LNs I do know have an uneasy relationship with the truth?

Btw the CYA operation re FBI Dallas wasn't what I was talking about, but do tell….. what evidence is problematic as a result of that FBI shenanigans?

Everybody knows there are loose-ends in many if not most major crimes.

Sure, but loose-ends is something different than contradictory evidence.

FFS though.. Fifty five years and still no evidence that would let prime suspect Oswald off the hook, as far as I know. 

FFS, I haven't spend a second of my life with anything that would get Oswald off the hook. As it stands I am far more interested in finding out about the evidence that puts him on that hook to begin with.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 01:52:56 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2018, 06:13:18 AM »
You mean the shot from the overpass that blew out the back of JFK's head like this...

Or a shot from the guy rolling into the grass beside Altgens (with the head obscured on lightbox frame 347) - through windshield!  I don't know why that frame shows up different between Lightbox and Costella.  Maybe 2 different films examined?  Arms and face both scrubbed!

https://sites.google.com/site/lightboxzframes/lightbox/z300-z349/z347.jpg

https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z347.jpg

« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 06:15:59 AM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2018, 06:13:18 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2018, 09:24:28 PM »
FFS, I haven't spend a second of my life with anything that would get Oswald off the hook. As it stands I am far more interested in finding out about the evidence that puts him on that hook to begin with.

Chapman thinks it's sufficient to just declare him the "prime suspect".