Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Mitch Todd and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: At which Zframe was JFK clear of the oak tree from the SN?  (Read 523 times)

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: At which Zframe was JFK clear of the oak tree from the SN?
« Reply #20 on: Today at 04:19:04 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is evidence that the first shot was just before z202 (Phil Wilis) and a lot of evidence that it was after z190

Have you seen page 102 WR?  The Lincoln would have just emerged from behind the tree at Frame 210...  Nobody could have aimed a rifle at JFK from that SE corner window prior to Z 210.....   And that ignores the FACT that it requires several seconds to acquire the MOVING target and squeeze the trigger..... A rifle cannot be fired the very instant the target appears.... Do you understand?
You obviously haven't read the first post in this thread. The whole point of this thread is to show that the WC was wrong and, more important, why it was wrong. I have demonstrated that JFK was clear of obstruction from the SN At z195. And JFK was easily trackablefrom the SN as he passed under the tree. If you disagree, read it and tell me where I have gone wrong. And tell me why the Secret Service film is not a better recreation than the FBI's.
« Last Edit: Today at 04:23:07 AM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: Today at 04:19:04 AM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #21 on: Today at 07:46:13 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You obviously haven't read the first post in this thread. The whole point of this thread is to show that the WC was wrong and, more important, why it was wrong. I have demonstrated that JFK was clear of obstruction from the SN At z195. And JFK was easily trackablefrom the SN as he passed under the tree. If you disagree, read it and tell me where I have gone wrong. And tell me why the Secret Service film is not a better recreation than the FBI's.

I have demonstrated that JFK was clear of obstruction from the SN At z195. And JFK was easily trackablefrom the SN as he passed under the tree. If you disagree,

OF course I disagree.... You clearly are not familiar with rifles or hunting.....JFK could NOT have been tracked through the scope of that rifle as the Lincoln traveled behind the foliage of the tree.  LBJ's cover up committee shows a photo on page 102 of the Book of Lies that allegedly depicts the view at frame 210 of the Z film . That photo shows that JFK in the car has just emerged from behind the tree...it would have taken several seconds for an EXPERT rifle man to acquire the target and squeeze the trigger.    AND even an EXPERT rifleman could not have hit JFK because the scope was mounted out of alignment.   

You're right ...The Cover up committee was "wrong" (as in deliberately wrong)  but you have disqualified your argument by making dumb statements like ..."JFK was easily trackablefrom the SN as he passed under the tree."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #21 on: Today at 07:46:13 PM »