Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 66192 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Advertisement
Oswald was definitely on Jefferson street and besides Brewer who saw Oswald avoiding Police cars and Postal who saw Oswald outside her theater, how many eyewitnesses saw Oswald on Jefferson street?

JohnM

So you can't produce a witness, huh?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

So you can't produce a witness, huh?

As soon as you can produce an eyewitness who I didn't mention above, who saw Oswald on Jefferson then we can move on.

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 03:29:29 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

First you have to show that Bledsoe is relevant as Mcwatters said that he wasn't on his bus. Are you saying that he lied?

First you have to show that Bledsoe is relevant

Bledsoe's day after affidavit contained a lot of specific details, was any of the following public knowledge?

Oswald got on the bus on Elm street as verified by McWatters, and Fritz and Bookout say by Oswald himself.
Oswald got off the bus a few blocks later as verified by McWatters, and Fritz and Bookout say by Oswald himself.
Someone yelled the President was shot while Oswald was on the bus as verified by McWatters.
And coincidentally Oswald just happened to have a bus transfer with McWatters moon shaped punch.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bledsoe1.htm

as Mcwatters said that he wasn't on his bus. Are you saying that he lied?

You wouldn't be telling more porkies would you, where does McWatters specifically say that Oswald was not on his bus?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Mary Bledsoe...star witness----
Here is an affidavit put together a year later to be stuffed into the report.
Mrs Bledsoe reflected a third party statement made by her son to the police.
It seems they were really sure that Oswald was the assassin [apparently before he was ever arrested] because Bledsoe was certain that Oswald was 'unbalanced'. She also states that Oswald [when he boarded the bus] was 'nervous..excited..startled'. Whaley described his Oswald cab fare as rather mild and easy going.
Mary Bledsoe lived over by Lake Cliff and stated that she was already home when she heard the gunshots that killed Tippit! Over a mile away!! It just seems that after LHO was 'convicted' and killed, anybody could say anything that would further condemn him and it would be accepted.

Sure sounds like Oswald, was looking for employment which we know he was, spoke in a foreign language on the phone like later at the rooming house, he would seclude himself in his room like much of the time later at the rooming house and rarely made conservation.

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 03:24:27 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Bill Brown

I watched an interview with Buell Frazier recently where he said he saw LHO walk from the TSBD after the shooting and walk away along Elm. I hadn't heard this before, and he didn't say it in other interviews I've watched, so is this accepted or known?

I'm assuming you're referring to the Frazier interview with Gary Mack.  If so, you can see Mack's surprise when Frazier made that claim.  Frazier had never said anything like that before.  I don't give Frazier's statement (that he saw Oswald leave the building) much value, since he apparently waited decades upon decades to make that claim.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

Me too, but Mr. Turner wants us to discuss something we have not seen I guess. Instead he insults me for asking.

If you haven't seen the video interview where Buell Frazier states that he saw Oswald leave the building, then perhaps it is you (instead of Nicholas Turner) who needs to do more research.  This stuff is old news.

Offline Bill Brown

It is entirely possible that Mr. Frazier was incorrect with his estimation.

That's possible, but how about observation? Frazier said Oswald carried that package in his cupped hand and tucked under his shoulder. If the package was 3ft or more, how tall must Oswald have been?

Moot point.

Frazier has admitted that he could have been mistaken about the manner in which Oswald carried the package that morning.  Frazier also admits (quite a few times) that he wasn't paying attention to Oswald as the two walked into work that morning.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

So how did LHO walk 7 blocks and not be seen?

How do you know he was not seen?

I was wondering the same thing, Brian.

There's a big difference between being unseen and being seen but not remembered.

Kooks like Caprio won't understand that, of course.