Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 83459 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2018, 03:52:53 PM »
Advertisement
That red line represents Chaney's position. He is somewhere along that line of sight. At each point along that line it also represents his distance from the side of the limo which increases the farther back along the los that he is positioned. That tells us how close his handle bar is from touching the limo. The bike is 38 inches wide so it extends out 17 inches to each side of that red line. At the position near JFK there is less than 17 inches between the line and the limo so his handle bars would hit the limo. He need at least 10 inches clearance between his bike and the limo. He would not fit near JFK, only farther back near the rear bumper.
Regarding shadows, we know the azimuth and we know where the bikes were pointed between 200 and 270. It is simply a fact that the angle of those shadows at Z 255 point more than 60 degrees to the rear at about 140 degrees. The evidence, the azimuth and the direction those bikes were facing, is indisputable. Every other photo of that day verifies the azimuth. Of course you see 90 because of PERSPECTIVE. If you see 90 you can be sure it is other than that because perspective does not allow you to take an accurate measurement. The closer to the ground you are the more angles move towards a horizontal position. That is why it looks closer to 90.
  I mentioned 2 ways you could test your theories that only take a couple of minutes. You should test your observations. You can just take the map and draw a line for the azimuth and another for the direction of the bike. You will see the shadow does not extend out at 90 degrees it is 140! That is another very simple way to test it.

I would like to debate this further but until we have Robert West's plat of the north side of Dealey Plaza there is nothing to debate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2018, 03:52:53 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2018, 04:04:25 PM »
  I would like to put a team together and try to find the same make and model of the camera and lens that James Altgens was using and go to DP along with a few  staunch conspiracy theorists   who believe that Chaney was beside JFK and "looking right at JFK" in the Altgens picture, along with a few "lone nutters"  so we have a fair number of pros and cons.  There is the actual replica of the limousine already in Dallas, all that's needed is someone on a motorcycle to put this nonsense that Chaney is riding next to JFK, to bed.

Your line would place Officer Chaney at Any point upon it. That line therefore does place Officer Chaney alongside the JFK Limo.
     Your suggestion regarding the usage of a Knockoff Altgens camera/lens should also be applied to a Knockoff Zapruder camera/lens setting. Let's see if Any portion of The Wall, Black Dog Man Nook, or further portions of the Picket Fence/Parking Lot are captured.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2018, 08:13:28 PM »
I will give Paul credit for making an effort by posting his computer graphics.

Unlike Storing and Cakebread who just flap there gums with text,text,text.

I agree .... The endless texting is tiring....  It's frustrating to try to show what I believe reveals the factual truth.

I'm incapable of posting the plat that Robert West created, and without it, it's impossible to make my point clear.

I'm not unreasonable....But I strongly believe that Chaney was right there alongside the Lincoln when Altgens snapped the shutter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2018, 08:13:28 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2018, 08:16:44 PM »
I agree .... The endless texting is tiring....  It's frustrating to try to show what I believe reveals the factual truth.

I'm incapable of posting the plat that Robert West created, and without it, it's impossible to make my point clear.

I'm not unreasonable....But I strongly believe that Chaney was right there alongside the Lincoln when Altgens snapped the shutter.

I don't see what you see Walt and think you are mistaken. Good that you are open to discuss it though.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2018, 08:26:38 PM »
     Your line would place Officer Chaney at Any point upon it. That line therefore does place Officer Chaney alongside the JFK Limo.
     Your suggestion regarding the usage of a Knockoff Altgens camera/lens should also be applied to a Knockoff Zapruder camera/lens setting. Let's see if Any portion of The Wall, Black Dog Man Nook, or further portions of the Picket Fence/Parking Lot are captured.

Yes, and if that line is inaccurate and rotated only a couple of degrees  counter clockwise it's entirely possible to fit Chaney's bike in that area.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2018, 08:26:38 PM »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2018, 09:52:45 PM »
Sounds good. We will need to post an accurate line of sight drawn on the map to measure the clearance between the limo an Chaney.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2018, 09:55:30 PM »

Yes, and if that line is inaccurate and rotated only a couple of degrees  counter clockwise it's entirely possible to fit Chaney's bike in that area.

This is why I brought up Altgens under oath disputing the position the WC assigned him on Elm St.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2018, 09:55:30 PM »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2018, 10:06:49 PM »
Chaney supposedly gunned his motorcycle, and spoke to Currie while the Currie car was under the overpass.

More fairy tales, i suppose you Alterationist loonies think that Chaney was erased from  Altgens 7 and the Bell and zapruder films

No Chaney here  :D

Robin, it might contradict the film but too many good witness saw him ride forward and that the motorcade was stopped at the time. Chaney and both agents in the back seat and Curry confirm it happened in the plaza not on the onramp. The story that it happened on the onramp is full of problems and I will post a thread on it. Several of the bike cops in front of Curry also witness Chaney's ride forward. While it is hard to see how they could have altered the film we can't write off such consist testimony either. If they did take out the limo stop from the film they would have to take out Chaney's ride forward too because if the limo does not stop there is no time for Chaney to ride forward.