Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"  (Read 51955 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2018, 10:02:15 PM »
Advertisement
Who knows?  The sum total of his evidence for this was that Jim Bishop, in his book The Day Kennedy Was Shot, said (without any reference or citation) that Oswald "invariably drank Dr. Pepper".

How this constitutes evidence of anything just shows you how desperate he is to call anything he can "evidence".

That's even worse.  You haven't even read it, but you still cut-and-paste from it all the same.  Then again, given the number of things you recall incorrectly (with or without "2 sleepless nights"), I doubt you've ever bothered to read the Warren Report either.

But you sure think you're brilliant and that your jokes are funny, so there's that.

Dirty Harvey: Tongue-in-cheek, John... kinda, sorta. Not really. Just too damn accurate, a real keeper.

If you ask me. ;)

Tell us why you fear cut & paste. Maybe because it's verbatim?
Oh, wait... you'd rather decide for yourself what the source really meant.

PS: Lets see you sleep after a death in the family. Or maybe you're a sociopath, no empathy?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 10:14:35 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2018, 10:02:15 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #121 on: October 26, 2019, 03:05:49 PM »
Mr. BALL - What did you do after you went down and washed up; what did you do?
Mr. LOVELADY - Well, I went over and got my lunch and went upstairs and got a coke and come on back down.
Mr. BALL - Upstairs on what floor?
Mr. LOVELADY - That's on the second floor; so, I started going to the domino room where I generally went in to set down and eat and nobody was there and I happened to look on the outside and Mr. Shelley was standing outside with Miss Sarah Stanton, I believe her name is, and I said, "Well, I'll go out there and talk with them, sit down and eat my lunch out there, set on the steps," so I went out there.
Mr. BALL - You ate your lunch on the steps?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Who was with you?
Mr. LOVELADY - Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton, and right behind me---
Mr. BALL - What was that last name?
Mr. LOVELADY - Stanton.
Mr. BALL - What is the first name?
Mr. LOVELADY - Bill Shelley.
Mr. BALL - And Stanton's first name?
Mr. LOVELADY - Miss Sarah Stanton.
Mr. BALL - Did you stay on the steps
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Were you there when the President's motorcade went by
Mr. LOVELADY - Right.
Mr. BALL - Did you hear anything?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes, sir; sure did.

Q-"Who was with you"? A-"Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton, and right behind me---"
Right behind him -WHO? Ball cuts him off! The slimy weasel.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #122 on: October 26, 2019, 04:16:40 PM »

You're welcome!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: October 26, 2019, 04:16:40 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #123 on: October 26, 2019, 04:25:25 PM »
Bill Shelley = 'Prayer Man' in Wiegman (but not 'Prayer Man' in Darnell!), raising food or drink to his mouth (he hadn't finished his lunch by the time he went out front):

Here he is later that day in the same rolled-up sleeves:

By the time Darnell films the entranceway, he has already left the front steps and ran into Ms Gloria Calvery out at the corner of the 'island'!

Thumb1:

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #124 on: October 26, 2019, 09:04:17 PM »
Joe Molina is also in the Out w/Shelley photo on the front steps. Nothing I can find in our forum search related to Molina so....
Understand this--The cops were pressuring and strong-arming anyone that even remotely could present a problem to their desired findings.
It was done to Wesley Frazier and his family.
It was also done to Molina to instill fear in him and his family-----------
Mr. BALL. You wanted to be heard, is that right, before the Commission?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you have something particularly you wanted to tell us?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. What is that?
Mr. MOLINA. Well, on November 23d following the assassination, I was paid a visit by the local police department at 1:30 in the morning and they sort of wanted to tie me up with this case in some way or another and they thought that I was implicated.
Mr. BALL. What makes you think they thought you were implicated?
Mr. MOLINA. Well, they were looking for something. I don't know what it was they were looking for in the house.
Mr. BALL. They came to your house here in Dallas?
Mr. MOLINA. That's right, woke up my wife and children; scared my wife half to death.
Mr. BALL. Did they search the house?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Did they have a search warrant?
Mr. MOLINA. I don't know whether they did or not. ------------
Continued testimony --- My wife was all shook up and she said "My God" she said "Don't you know what they been saying about you?" I said "No, I don't know what they are saying about me." She said "Don't you know you been on TV and the news media across the nation saying you are on the so-called list with the Dallas Police Department claiming that you associate with persons of"---see if I can quote it right--I was known to associate with persons of subversive background.
Mr. BALL. That was on TV?
Mr. MOLINA. Oh, yes.
Mr. BALL. Who put that on TV?
Mr. MOLINA. It was a statement made by Chief Curry. 
The cops accused Molina of being a communist and being involved in the assassination. Though they knew perfectly well that he wasn't.
If interested, the rest of the testimony is here---  http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/molina.htm
Police like to raid homes in the middle of the night...it creates more fear.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: October 26, 2019, 09:04:17 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #125 on: October 26, 2019, 09:44:12 PM »
To say Julia Elizabeth Nelson Postal's parents did not get along well, is putting it mildly. (~~~)

Thank you for this, Mr Scully, it advances our knowledge of the "out with Bill Shelley in front" issue magnificently!  Thumb1:

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2019, 04:36:41 PM »
Joe Molina is also in the Out w/Shelley photo on the front steps. Nothing I can find in our forum search related to Molina so....
Understand this--The cops were pressuring and strong-arming anyone that even remotely could present a problem to their desired findings.
It was done to Wesley Frazier and his family.
It was also done to Molina to instill fear in him and his family-----------The cops accused Molina of being a communist and being involved in the assassination. Though they knew perfectly well that he wasn't.
If interested, the rest of the testimony is here---  http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/molina.htm
Police like to raid homes in the middle of the night...it creates more fear.

The cops accused Molina of being a communist and being involved in the assassination.

It wasn't the cops ( the DPD) who thought that Molina was a commie..... It was the insane J.Edgar Hoover....  And he plotted to make it appear that a group of communists which included Lee Oswald and Joe Molina had ambushed and murdered JFK.    ( Recall the early reports about a band of communists led by Lee Harrrrrrvey Osssssswald had murdered JFK.)  Molina foiled their plot by being photographed outside watching the Parade at the time of the shooting.   Molina forced them to drop back to plan "B"  ..... Make it appear that Oswald was a commie but he didn't have any accomplices....He was just a "Lone Nut" who shot the President for no reason at all.   When they reverted to plan "B" they were forced to plant a third shell....  The original plot called for the planting of only TWO shells that were supposed to be the two shots that Lee Oswald  fired ....  But when witnesses reported more than two shots fired and there were more than two bullet strikes they were forced to present a third shell.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2019, 04:36:41 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #127 on: October 27, 2019, 10:37:16 PM »
For all we know maybe Oswald saw both Molinas!  :D

Everybody who worked at the TSBD had a mysterious double.