Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"  (Read 51886 times)

Offline Steve Howsley

Re: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2018, 10:17:34 PM »
Advertisement
... the after the assassination LHO sighting by BWF is information I only recently became aware of

Do we know when BWF first mentioned seeing Oswald on the street after he assassination? He certainly mentioned it in an interview with Gary Mack and Mack was clearly astonished but (I'm guessing) put it down to a senior's moment letting it pass with minimal questioning. Everyone seems to treat BWF with kid gloves as he does appear to be a gentle soul who couldn't hold up under a serious line of questioning. Fair enough IMO. That poor guy deserves peace wherever he can find it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2018, 10:17:34 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2018, 06:00:11 PM »

Shortly after earlier gesturing with his right hand while discussing SarahStanton, near and/or after the 0:35:30 mark of the video, BuellWesleyFrazier seems to indicate he saw LeeHarveyOswald on Houston St some minutes after the assassination/ shooting, and LHO then crossed the street walking away from the TSBD Bldg.
Admittedly however, for clarification as I recall, the after the assassination LHO sighting by BWF is information I only recently became aware of. So, either new or memory ex.
He was gesturing with his right hand throughout. I didn't see anything different when talking about Sarah Stanton than at other points in his story.
So Sir, is it your assertion that BuellWesleyFrazierImage does not at any time make any gesture with his left hand during the filmed interview being referenced?

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2018, 06:02:55 PM »
So Sir, is it your assertion that BuellWesleyFrazierImage does not at any time make any gesture with his left hand during the filmed interview being referenced?

No. My comment was in response to the post 'Shortly after earlier gesturing with his right hand '. He made a lot of hand gestures throughout with right, left and both hands.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2018, 06:02:55 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2018, 06:39:54 PM »
Do we know when BWF first mentioned seeing Oswald on the street after he assassination? He certainly mentioned it in an interview with Gary Mack and Mack was clearly astonished but (I'm guessing) put it down to a senior's moment letting it pass with minimal questioning. Everyone seems to treat BWF with kid gloves as he does appear to be a gentle soul who couldn't hold up under a serious line of questioning. Fair enough IMO. That poor guy deserves peace wherever he can find it.

Is there an available link to the mentioned interview of BuellWesleyFrazier done by LawrenceAllen"GaryMack"Dunkel(1946-2015)?

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2018, 06:48:39 PM »
Is there an available link to the mentioned interview of BuellWesleyFrazier done by LawrenceAllen"GaryMack"Dunkel(1946-2015)?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?287933-1/kennedy-assassination-buell-wesley-frazier-part-1

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2018, 06:48:39 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2018, 07:01:46 PM »

Shortly after earlier gesturing with his right hand while discussing SarahStanton, near and/or after the 0:35:30 mark of the video, BuellWesleyFrazier seems to indicate he saw LeeHarveyOswald on Houston St some minutes after the assassination/ shooting, and LHO then crossed the street walking away from the TSBD Bldg.
Admittedly however, for clarification as I recall, the after the assassination LHO sighting by BWF is information I only recently became aware of. So, either new or memory ex.
No. My comment was in response to the post 'Shortly after earlier gesturing with his right hand '. He made a lot of hand gestures throughout with right, left and both hands.
So Sir, is it your contention that the reference I made, regarding timing of comments and accompanying hand gestures during the referenced filmed interview, should be considered to be a misstatement?

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2018, 07:09:50 PM »
So Sir, is it your contention that the reference I made, regarding timing of comments and accompanying hand gestures during the referenced filmed interview, should be considered to be a misstatement?

I wouldn't put it quite like that  :)

I think what I said is clear.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2018, 07:09:50 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2018, 08:31:02 PM »
https://www.c-span.org/video/?287933-1/kennedy-assassination-buell-wesley-frazier-part-1
To me, the interviewer, "GaryMack", during the 6/21/'02 filmed two part interview, allows a sufficient follow-up by BuellWesley Frazier to his stated LeeHarveyOswald sighting shortly after the DealeyPlazaShooting on 11/22/'63.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 08:43:15 PM by Larry Trotter »