Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"  (Read 9689 times)

Online Brian Doyle

"Out with Bill Shelley in front"
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2018, 03:08:33 PM »
At the time of the SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter, the person, aka LeeHarveyOswald, encountered by DPD Officer ML Baker and BuildingSuperintendent RS Truly, had either just purchased a BottledSoftDrink from a BottledSoftDrinkMachine, or said person was about to make said purchase. That purchase could have taken as little as 5 seconds, and should have easily taken less than 10 seconds, while inside the LunchRoom.
In 1963, the use of coin operated BottledSoftDrinkMachines/Coolers was quite normal in locations where the empty glass bottles could be returned to a container near the machine.

I would say Sarah Stanton's witnessing of Oswald with a Coke on the 2nd floor staircase landing had to be at least 10 minutes before the assassination...However this is problematic because we appear to have two Oswald's in the Depository...Mrs Reid saw a white T-shirt wearing Oswald with a Coke shortly after the Baker encounter...I believe this Oswald was imitating the long sleeved Oswald witnessed by Baker, who also had a Coke, in order to make people believe this was the same Oswald...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2018, 03:08:33 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

Re: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2018, 03:50:05 PM »
I would say Sarah Stanton's witnessing of Oswald with a Coke on the 2nd floor staircase landing had to be at least 10 minutes before the assassination...However this is problematic because we appear to have two Oswald's in the Depository...Mrs Reid saw a white T-shirt wearing Oswald with a Coke shortly after the Baker encounter...I believe this Oswald was imitating the long sleeved Oswald witnessed by Baker, who also had a Coke, in order to make people believe this was the same Oswald...

OK Brian, enough is enough. I'm calling it now; yours is a joke comment right? I know it's a joke comment because is so farking mad it can't be anything but a joke.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2018, 03:56:11 PM »
OK Brian, enough is enough. I'm calling it now; yours is a joke comment right? I know it's a joke comment because is so farking mad it can't be anything but a joke.

Translation:   " I cannot answer the traceable evidence contained in your post so I'll pretend outrage and mock it like is the modus operandi of Lone Nutters"...

We know "out with Bill Shelley in front" never happened simply because too many people would have witnessed it...Just like Prayer Man being Oswald...

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2018, 04:17:25 PM »
At the time of the SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter, the person, aka LeeHarveyOswald, encountered by DPD Officer ML Baker and BuildingSuperintendent RS Truly, had either just purchased a BottledSoftDrink from a BottledSoftDrinkMachine, or said person was about to make said purchase. That purchase could have taken as little as 5 seconds, and should have easily taken less than 10 seconds, while inside the LunchRoom.
In 1963, the use of coin operated BottledSoftDrinkMachines/Coolers was quite normal in locations where the empty glass bottles could be returned to a container near the machine.

IIRC, Rosa is SarahDean/Daniel/Stanton's daughter-inlaw, and Wanda is Rosa's daughter and SarahDean/Daniel/Stanton's grand daughter, and I believe that they truly believe that Sarah saw LeeHarveyOswald as described. However, I conclude a need to allow for the possibility that Sarah may have, repeat, may have, referenced a sighting by a co-worker that was misunderstood as a sighting of her own.

As previously noted, I am unable to embrace the Harvey & Lee Theory as fact, but have no desire to debate said issue. However, it appears to me to be quite problematic for LHO and any imposter to be in/at the TSBD Bldg at the same time, especially on 11/22/'63.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2018, 04:39:51 PM »
My reading of Rosa and Wanda's statements is Sarah was pretty clear that she thought Oswald was a loner and she would be kind and extend to him an invitation to go watch the president so Oswald wouldn't miss it by standing inside alone on the staircase landing...Little did Sarah realize that she was talking to an Intelligence operative who was under orders to be away from the front steps in order to be framed by others...

It is pretty clear to me that Sarah kept repeating this encounter to her relatives because she couldn't fathom in the back of her mind why her witnessing never made the official record...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 05:30:03 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2018, 04:39:51 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2018, 05:28:44 PM »
My reading of Rosa and Wanda's statements is Sarah was pretty clear that she thought Oswald was a loner and she would be kind and extend to him an invitation to go watch the president so Oswald wouldn't miss it by standing inside alone on the staircase landing...Little did Sarah realize that she was talking to an Intelligence operative who was under orders to be away from the steps in order to be framed by others...

It is pretty clear to me that Sarah kept repeating this encounter to her relatives because she couldn't fathom in the back of her mind why her witnessing never made the official record...
That very well could be the case, and her early signed statement is notably quite generic with others with an assembly line appearance, but with different witnesses/signers. And again, her possible LHO sighting held no evidentiary value at the time the statement was made and signed, unlike later. JMO, FWIW.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2018, 05:40:07 PM »
That very well could be the case, and her early signed statement is notably quite generic with others with an assembly line appearance, but with different witnesses/signers. And again, her possible LHO sighting held no evidentiary value at the time the statement was made and signed, unlike later. JMO, FWIW.

I'm convinced Stanton's consternation was due to the fact she knew she told FBI of meeting Oswald on the 2nd floor staircase landing and they omitted it...Not only did they omit it but they then entered a lie quoting Sarah as saying she didn't see Oswald...Sarah probably never saw the FBI lie where they quoted her as saying she never saw Oswald...

I'm glad you detected the limited nature of Sarah's alleged FBI statement...Again, it is a sign of the investigators suborning perjury and avoiding the true information that led to the real story...They did this to Carolyn Arnold too...The other person who saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room or right outside it...

Where did Oswald actually meet Shelley? It wasn't out front because many many witnesses would have seen it - including the multiple cameras that photographed the front steps after the shooting...Maybe it was somewhere else like the back?

The evidentiary value of Sarah's witnessing would be that it spurred realization of the obvious - that Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room the whole time between Stanton's witnessing and Baker's...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 05:53:25 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2018, 09:09:54 PM »
  I'll bet Albut's writing a screenplay about all this.  I hear his friend Ralph Cinque has a movie in production entitled, "My Stretch of Texas Ground", having something to do with 'swarthy ayrabs' and stuff.  The other working title, I hear, is.......  "Lil' Skid Mark"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2018, 09:09:54 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2018, 06:33:12 PM »
So I assume the lack of any response to FBI altering the statements of both Carolyn Arnold and Sarah Stanton in order to eliminate any mention of Oswald being in the 2nd floor lunch room is agreement that this is where the evidence is leading?...What the authorities are trying to avoid is more incriminating than anything and points towards where the true evidence is leading...

Is it likely that Stanton told this story to her relatives every chance she got but then didn't tell it to the FBI when interviewed? Did Stanton hold this story back from her coworkers too?

The Prayer Man supporters are squarely in the camp of the Lone Nutters on this issue and share their position and methods in attacking and ignoring this and shunning its discoverer...

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2018, 06:48:52 PM »
  I'll bet Albut's writing a screenplay about all this.  I hear his friend Ralph Cinque has a movie in production entitled, "My Stretch of Texas Ground", having something to do with 'swarthy ayrabs' and stuff.  The other working title, I hear, is.......  "Lil' Skid Mark"

I guess my "indisciplined, argumentative, and insulting" nature that disqualifies me from community membership prevents me from answering your serious attempt at getting down to the evidence Mark...

The key to all this is Oswald was never seen lingering out front with Shelley where he definitely would have been seen and reported if he had...While it is possible that the Oswald who was stopped at the front door saw Shelley and created this story from that source, I find it more likely that the story originates from Oswald lingering with Shelley somewhere else like maybe the Domino Room where this Oswald exited the back and was then seen by Frazier coming down Houston and crossing over to Elm in order to catch the bus...The community trades in its credibility by allowing egotists to dominate with their pet theories while ignoring better evidence...

It is ironic that I get accused of Cinque-like offenses when those doing the accusing are the ones who are offering the Cinque-like claim of Oswald being in the doorway...Especially when it has already been proven that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2018, 06:48:52 PM »

Support The Forum - Make A Small Donation