Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar  (Read 31719 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar
« Reply #168 on: June 15, 2022, 05:57:46 PM »
Advertisement
No worries, I'm not leaving your clown show!

Marina had no reason to correct herself by restricting her sighting to what she believed was the stock of "the rifle" if she actually saw "the rifle".

Based on her affidavit, there's no reason to believe "the rifle" in the blanket, which she on 11/22 could not identify, even had a scope. This would take your nutty fantasy to the next level, wow!

So angry.  LOL. 

"I was interested in finding out what was in that blanket, and I saw that it was a rifle." - Marina Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: June 15, 2022, 05:57:46 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #169 on: June 15, 2022, 08:04:40 PM »
False, I'm having so much fun.

Now, when did Oswald mount the scope and sight it in?

OMG, this should be even funnier!

He didn't but maybe start a thread on that since it is an entirely different topic than we were discussing which is whether Marina confirmed that Oswald kept a rifle in the blanket or whether the contrarians are correct that there is ambiguity on this point and she only saw something made of "wood."

"I was interested in finding out what was in that blanket, and I saw that it was a rifle." - Marina Oswald.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #170 on: June 15, 2022, 09:54:13 PM »

« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 11:10:07 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: June 15, 2022, 09:54:13 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2022, 12:48:51 AM »

You need some lead in yer pencil, John.......

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2022, 03:15:31 PM »
Sounds like Marina identified the shotgun Oswald said he had in Russia based on the document John I posted above. Which pretty much nullifies her identifying the alleged Carcano.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2022, 03:15:31 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2022, 04:29:00 PM »
Sounds like Marina identified the shotgun Oswald said he had in Russia based on the document John I posted above. Which pretty much nullifies her identifying the alleged Carcano.

We simple don't know that "IF" Marina saw the stock of a long arm in the blanket, what kind of long arm she saw.    It highly unlikely that it was the carcano that was found in the TSBD, because there wasn't a single blanket fiber found on that carcano......despite the fact that the carcano from the TSBD had a tuft of shirt fibers adhering to it.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2022, 04:30:16 PM »
You need some lead in yer pencil, John.......

If you can't see it, it's a copy of CE1778 quoting Marina on 11/23 as saying that Lee owned a rifle which he used in Russia about two years ago and that she observed what she presumed to be the same rifle in a blanket in the garage.  It goes on to say that she was unable to positively identify it because all guns look alike to her.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2022, 04:30:16 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #175 on: June 16, 2022, 05:18:03 PM »
Stop cutting and pasting from the contrarians.  You have also dishonestly distorted what Marina actually said.  She said nothing about a "wooden stock of a long arm."  LOL.  In response to a question about the rifle, she confirmed that she had seen the "wooden part of it, the wooden stock."  The only "it" involved in the question is the rifle.  And, of course, Oswald's rifle has a "wooden stock."  Did Marina see a rifle in the blanket or not?

Mr. RANKIN. Was the rifle carried in some kind of a case when you went back with Mrs. Paine?

Mrs. OSWALD. After we arrived, I tried to put the bed, the child's crib together, the metallic parts, and I looked for a certain part, and I came upon something wrapped in a blanket. I thought that was part of the bed, but it turned out to be the rifle.

Mr. RANKIN. Did you ever check to see whether the rifle was in the blanket?

Mrs. OSWALD. I never checked to see that. There was only once that I was interested in finding out what was in that blanket, and I saw that it was a rifle

Mr. RANKIN. And then you found that the rifle was in the blanket, did you?

Mrs. OSWALD. Yes, I saw the wooden part of it, the wooden stock.

In the supplement to the DMN on the twentieth anniversary of the assassination,  Marina is quoted as referring to the rifle was being in a "SACK"...... not a blanket.