Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?  (Read 50900 times)

Offline Howard Gee

Re: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?
« Reply #192 on: September 24, 2018, 04:04:32 PM »
Advertisement
So Connolly was lying?

No, Connally wasn't lying. He mistakenly thought the first shot hit JFK. Connally was correct that the second shot hit him (and JFK).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: September 24, 2018, 04:04:32 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #193 on: September 24, 2018, 04:13:35 PM »
No, Connally wasn't lying. He mistakenly thought the first shot hit JFK. Connally was correct that the second shot hit him (and JFK).

Wow Howard. Did he actually tell you this or is just another of your assumptions?

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #194 on: September 24, 2018, 04:20:37 PM »
Oh God no - your no JFK assassination researcher heavy weight unlike David Von Pein. I enjoyed debating with him and he admitted working in a chicken shop.  :D

Had some terrific debates re CE 142. He is still trying to work out how Lee got it from the SW side to the SE corner while BRW was there.

I have a ton of material that I have generated myself over many years - but I am not wasting my time on a troll like yourself.

I'm sure DVP wiped the floors with you.

Now if you're done wasting your time with me, go back to your bag thread and quit derailing this one.

No one gives a crap that DVP worked in a chicken shop and it certainly has`no bearing on whatever you were debating.

You're attempt at demeaning DVP because he worked in a chicken shop is a total fail and backfire.

It only shows your desperation and portrays you as a self aggrandizing elitist putz.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: September 24, 2018, 04:20:37 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #195 on: September 24, 2018, 04:20:51 PM »
Wow Howard. Did he actually tell you this or is just another of your assumptions?

In the following stabilized clip I've got the shot in the early 150's which is generally accepted as the first shot and as predicted several frames later we have the first of Zapruder's vertical flinches and virtually simultaneously with Zapruder's flinch Connally quickly turns to look over his right shoulder.

We had just made the turn, well, when I heard what I thought was a shot. I heard this noise which I immediately took to be a rifle shot. I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my right shoulder, so I turned to look back over my right shoulder,...
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/conn_j.htm

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #196 on: September 24, 2018, 04:25:49 PM »
I'm sure DVP wiped the floors with you.

Now if you're done wasting your time with me, go back to your bag thread and quit derailing this one.

No one gives a crap that DVP worked in a chicken shop and it certainly has`no bearing on whatever you were debating.

You're attempt at demeaning DVP because he worked in a chicken shop is a total fail and backfire.

It only shows your desperation and portrays you as a self aggrandizing elitist putz.

I think DVP owned a chicken shop.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: September 24, 2018, 04:25:49 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #197 on: September 24, 2018, 04:30:04 PM »
In the following stabilized clip I've got the shot in the early 150's which is generally accepted as the first shot and as predicted several frames later we have the first of Zapruder's vertical flinches and virtually simultaneously with Zapruder's flinch Connally quickly turns to look over his right shoulder.

"Generally accepted"  :D
We had just made the turn, well, when I heard what I thought was a shot. I heard this noise which I immediately took to be a rifle shot. I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my right shoulder, so I turned to look back over my right shoulder,...

JohnM

Pity you didn't complete the testimony, John.

.....and I saw nothing unusual except just people in the crowd, but I did not catch the President in the corner of my eye, and I was interested, because once I heard the shot in my own mind I identified it as a rifle shot, and I immediately--the only thought that crossed my mind was that this is an assassination attempt.
So I looked, failing to see him, I was turning to look back over my left shoulder into the back seat, but I never got that far in my turn. I got about in the position I am in now facing you, looking a little bit to the left of center, and then I felt like someone had hit me in the back.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #198 on: September 24, 2018, 04:38:19 PM »
One of the seven Warren Commisison members, Senator Richard Russell had this (recorded) conversation with his good buddy, President Lyndon Johnson:

RUSSELL: - The commission believes that the same bullet that hit Kennedy hit Connally. Well, I don't believe it.
JOHNSON: - I don't either.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: September 24, 2018, 04:38:19 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #199 on: September 24, 2018, 04:43:06 PM »
"Generally accepted"  :D
Pity you didn't complete the testimony, John.

.....and I saw nothing unusual except just people in the crowd, but I did not catch the President in the corner of my eye, and I was interested, because once I heard the shot in my own mind I identified it as a rifle shot, and I immediately--the only thought that crossed my mind was that this is an assassination attempt.
So I looked, failing to see him, I was turning to look back over my left shoulder into the back seat, but I never got that far in my turn. I got about in the position I am in now facing you, looking a little bit to the left of center, and then I felt like someone had hit me in the back.

Yeah Connally goes on to say he was hit with the second bullet, so whats your point?

JohnM