Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?  (Read 50545 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
Connally was hit at the right armpit and a bullet exited under his right nipple, how did a bullet get to Connally?

In the following images we can see where the men must have been and if you don't agree with these recreations then tell us how much you have to move the two men before there is a clear trajectory directly to Connally and don't forget to consider Connally's injuries.

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 06:48:13 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Allan Fritzke

Re: If CE399 didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 04:42:16 AM »
It was pure MAGIC!!   If you look at his displayed jacket in Texas, the hole in the suit jacket is larger at back then it is at the front which would indicate a frontal missile.    As far as the wrist is concerned, there is a lot of debate in the testimony as well.    However, he gave a really good stump speech from his hospital bed a mere 5 days after the shooting, rather chipper and upbeat - even though he had many wounds - not even a cough, arm in an elevated sling hanging from the ceiling.  There was even a nurse present during the interview just in case he went into cardiac arrest!

Some of the testimony:

Mr. Specter.He has described that as what he concluded to be the wound of entry on the dorsal aspect of the right wrist, but your thought was that perhaps that was the wound of exit?
Dr. SHAW. Yes; in trying to reconstruct the position of Governor Connally's body, sitting in the jump seat of the limousine, and the attitude that he would assume in turning to the right--this motion would naturally bring the polar surface of the right wrist in contact with the anterior portion of the right chest.
Mr. SPECTER. Well, is your principal reason for thinking that the wound on the dorsal aspect is a wound of exit rather than a wound of entry because of what you consider to be the awkward position in having the dorsal aspect of the wrist either pointing upward or toward the chest?
Dr. SHAW. Yes, I think I am influenced a great deal by the fact that in trying to assume this position, I can't comfortably turn my arm into a position that would explain the wound of the dorsal surface of the wrist as a wound of entrance, knowing where the missile came out of the chest and assuming that one missile caused both the chest wound and the arm wound.
Mr. SPECTER. Might not then that conclusion be affected if you discard the assumption that one missile caused all the wounds?
Dr. SHAW. Yes, if two missiles struck the Governor, then it would not be necessary to assume that the larger wound is the wound of entrance.
Mr. SPECTER. Now, would not another explanation for the presence of a wound on the dorsal aspect of the wrist be if the Governor were sitting in an upright position on the jump seat with his arm resting either on an arm rest inside the ear or on a window of the ear with the elbow protruding outward, and as he turned around, turning in a rotary motion, his wrist somewhat toward his body so that it was present in an angle of approximately 45 degrees to his body, being slightly moving toward his body.
Dr. SHAW. Well, I myself, am not able to get my arm into that position. If the wound, as I assume to be in the midportion of the forearm here and the wound of exit would be here (illustrating) I can't get my arm into that position as to correspond to what we know about the trajectory of the bullet into the chest."
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 05:00:05 AM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 04:51:26 AM »
It was pure MAGIC!!   If you look at his displayed jacket in Texas, the hole in the clothe is larger at back then it is at the front which would indicate a frontal missile.    As far as wrist concern, there is a lot of debate in the testimony as well.  As I said, he gave a really good speech from his hospital bed a mere 5 days later, even though he had many wounds - not even a cough,   arm in a sling.

Some of the testimony:

Mr. Specter.He has described that as what he concluded to be the wound of entry on the dorsal aspect of the right wrist, but your thought was that perhaps that was the wound of exit?
Dr. SHAW. Yes; in trying to reconstruct the position of Governor Connally's body, sitting in the jump seat of the limousine, and the attitude that he would assume in turning to the right--this motion would naturally bring the polar surface of the right wrist in contact with the anterior portion of the right chest.
Mr. SPECTER. Well, is your principal reason for thinking that the wound on the dorsal aspect is a wound of exit rather than a wound of entry because of what you consider to be the awkward position in having the dorsal aspect of the wrist either pointing upward or toward the chest?
Dr. SHAW. Yes, I think I am influenced a great deal by the fact that in trying to assume this position, I can't comfortably turn my arm into a position that would explain the wound of the dorsal surface of the wrist as a wound of entrance, knowing where the missile came out of the chest and assuming that one missile caused both the chest wound and the arm wound.
Mr. SPECTER. Might not then that conclusion be affected if you discard the assumption that one missile caused all the wounds?
Dr. SHAW. Yes, if two missiles struck the Governor, then it would not be necessary to assume that the larger wound is the wound of entrance.
Mr. SPECTER. Now, would not another explanation for the presence of a wound on the dorsal aspect of the wrist be if the Governor were sitting in an upright position on the jump seat with his arm resting either on an arm rest inside the ear or on a window of the ear with the elbow protruding outward, and as he turned around, turning in a rotary motion, his wrist somewhat toward his body so that it was present in an angle of approximately 45 degrees to his body, being slightly moving toward his body.
Dr. SHAW. Well, I myself, am not able to get my arm into that position. If the wound, as I assume to be in the midportion of the forearm here and the wound of exit would be here (illustrating) I can't get my arm into that position as to correspond to what we know about the trajectory of the bullet into the chest."

No, how did Connally get hit in the back? Did CE399 magically pass through Kennedy?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 04:51:26 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 04:56:14 AM »
Arlen Sector, inadvertently I suspect, shows a bullet path over JFK's shoulder and into JBC's back.

Most likely from a upper floor on the western end of the TSBD.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 04:58:00 AM »
Your OP is misleading and loaded - before you start talking about JC and his wounds, you need to prove that CE 399 hit anyone in the Presidential limousine. How are you going to do that considering it was not known which gurney the bullet was found on. Was there any human DNA present on CE 399 that could be specifically associated with anyone?

I am just speaking from a position of history and can perfectly understand your reluctance because you have no answers.

How did CE399 get to Connally if it didn't go through Kennedy?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 04:58:00 AM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 05:04:50 AM »
John,

You have heard of the word fabrication?  They fired the bullet from the wrong side before the suit jacket was hung out for display!  You want to go for a real good explanation - bury yourself for an hour in this documentary!  They will let you in on how it can be done!  Look from about 23:00.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 05:07:19 AM »
Arlen Sector, inadvertently I suspect, shows a bullet path over JFK's shoulder and into JBC's back.

Most likely from a upper floor on the western end of the TSBD.

By changing the trajectory we have a new set of problems and a bullet which is unlikely to exit just under the right nipple,
in the following diagram we can the approximate new flight path which probably would have struck Connally's major organs and killed him.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 05:07:19 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2018, 05:09:52 AM »
John,

You have heard of the word fabrication?  They fired the bullet from the wrong side before the suit jacket was hung out for display!  You want to go for a real good explanation - bury yourself for an hour in this documentary!  They will let you in on how it can be done!  Look from about 23:00.

You have heard of the word fabrication?

Well I have heard that every piece of physical evidence in this case was fabricated, does that count?

They fired the bullet from the wrong side before the suit jacket was hung out for display!

Silly conspirators.

You want to go for a real good explanation - bury yourself for an hour in this documentary!  They will let you in on how it can be done!  Look from about 23:00.

Seen it, what else you got?

JohnM