Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 65201 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #216 on: September 25, 2018, 02:50:05 AM »
Advertisement
I have no idea who here is or is not using an alias.  For that reason, I would not assert as a fact, as "Dishonest John" has done, that specific individuals are using an alias.  That is simply another in a long line of examples of his dishonest posts.  Dishonest John has asked for some specific examples of his dishonesty.  So let's revisit just a few.  He claimed that I had been suspended from this forum.  False.  Not once in all the years that I have been here.  He claimed that I am using an alias.  False.  He posted a copy of Oswald's arrest report with a notation stamped "deceased."  When that was pointed out, he replaced that document with one that did not contain the notation and repeatedly asked where the deceased notation was from.  He failed to ever acknowledge he had posted it.  He stated that Martin never posted in a personal attack thread even though the strawman brothers both posted in that thread.  He did this only because the thread was deleted and didn't believe anyone could confirm his lie.  False.  But if there is any ambiguity, how about strawman Martin confirm or deny whether he posted in that thread and then Duncan can suspend whoever here is the liar.  Sounds fair enough. How about it Pinocchio John?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 03:00:23 AM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: September 25, 2018, 02:50:05 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #217 on: September 25, 2018, 04:29:42 PM »
Because I never made that claim.  You made the claim that there was something strange about the failure of Truly to conduct a background check on Oswald.  I interpreted that to mean that you somehow knew that Oswald was treated differently than other employees.  That is apparently not the case.

No, you are focusing on one part of it. You are ignoring the part about it being the slow season and other employees having been laid off. The WC acted as LHO's hiring in one day was no big deal, but it is given the time of the year that it occurred.

You will have to do the WC's work for them. What was the rush to hire LHO that his background wasn't even verified when it was so slow?

LHO had complained about missing job opportunities because possible employers were made aware of his defection to the U.S.S.R., so why didn't that happen here?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #218 on: September 25, 2018, 04:33:35 PM »
It initially speaks to Oswald's possible state-of-mind that morning. It could be seen as confined only to their relationship issues and nothing more. That much has already been acknowledged by most occupants of both camps.

Perhaps it is as simple as he didn't want his wedding ring to get damaged. The TSBD was a dirty place.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: September 25, 2018, 04:33:35 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #219 on: September 25, 2018, 04:45:29 PM »

Caprio, you're the one that brought up the issue of Truly not checking Saint Patsy's references. Apparently, you attach some (sinister) significance to Truly not checking them, otherwise why bring it up ?

So do tell, why do you think Truly didn't check Saint Patsy's references ?

It is your responsibility to support the WC's claims made in 1964. Why did they not find it odd that LHO was hired so fast in a time of year that the TSBD was slow and other employees had been laid off?

Bonus question  -- why didn't LHO's defection hinder him in this case as it had in the past?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #220 on: September 25, 2018, 04:49:29 PM »
I don't view LHO as a hero, however there are many ways to see any action.

LHO is often portrayed by LN's as a mean, wife beating jerk, but if he was indeed the shooter, the last action (for her) he did was give his separated wife his last possessions of any value, knowing that the money would come in handy if he wanted to flee the scene.

Furthermore the whole visit to the boarding room makes little sense. If he is the shooter on the run, why decide  to go to a known abode to get changed, true he may have been going there to pick up the revolver (or he may already have had that) but then why get changed? The aimless erratic movement post shooting is either someone in panic (as opposed to his calmness on the 2nd  floor) or someone who didn't expect to get out of the building alive.

His rooming house wasn't known by anyone that he knew. Not even Marina. It has been shown that some group did know about it. Most likely it was the people that he was working for.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: September 25, 2018, 04:49:29 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #221 on: September 25, 2018, 06:09:38 PM »
It initially speaks to Oswald's possible state-of-mind that morning. It could be seen as confined only to their relationship issues and nothing more. That much has already been acknowledged by most occupants of both camps.

Agreed.  So what's it doing in a list of "evidence"?  Just padding the list?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:19:39 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #222 on: September 25, 2018, 06:15:04 PM »
I have no idea who here is or is not using an alias.  For that reason, I would not assert as a fact, as "Dishonest John" has done, that specific individuals are using an alias.  That is simply another in a long line of examples of his dishonest posts.  Dishonest John has asked for some specific examples of his dishonesty.  So let's revisit just a few.  He claimed that I had been suspended from this forum.  False.  Not once in all the years that I have been here.  He claimed that I am using an alias.  False.  He posted a copy of Oswald's arrest report with a notation stamped "deceased."  When that was pointed out, he replaced that document with one that did not contain the notation and repeatedly asked where the deceased notation was from.  He failed to ever acknowledge he had posted it.  He stated that Martin never posted in a personal attack thread even though the strawman brothers both posted in that thread.  He did this only because the thread was deleted and didn't believe anyone could confirm his lie.  False.  But if there is any ambiguity, how about strawman Martin confirm or deny whether he posted in that thread and then Duncan can suspend whoever here is the liar.  Sounds fair enough. How about it Pinocchio John?

Well, this is a nice list of claims.  Can you actually demonstrate that they are true?  As we've seen, you're really good at making claims that you can't support.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: September 25, 2018, 06:15:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #223 on: September 25, 2018, 06:18:09 PM »
This is a obvious admission that Mytton is dishonest and uses an alias.....

A lot of people here use their real names.  Walt, Rob, Martin, and me.  But also DVP, Paul May, Bill Brown.  It's just the gutless trolls who don't want to take any responsibility for their actions who hide behind aliases.