Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 65772 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #208 on: September 25, 2018, 01:03:48 AM »
Advertisement
Anyone know why Pinocchio John is putting my name in quotation marks?  I know he is dishonest, but paranoia appears to be new along with his bizarre avatar which seems to be an expression of self-contempt.

He's been doing it to my name for months and it is a little bizarre because I don't think anybody in this Forum actually uses their own name and if they did and also used a photo of themselves then imo you leave yourself wide open.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: September 25, 2018, 01:03:48 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #209 on: September 25, 2018, 01:11:32 AM »
:D

As if a wedding ring is a "piece of evidence in the case".

You've been told before, the wedding ring is only one half of one piece of Bugliosi's evidence which amounts to less than 1% of Bugliosi's total case against Oswald.

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #210 on: September 25, 2018, 01:12:09 AM »
He's been doing it to my name for months and it is a little bizarre because I don't think anybody in this Forum actually uses their own name and if they did and also used a photo of themselves then imo you leave yourself wide open.

JohnM

I don't think anybody in this Forum actually uses their own name and if they did and also used a photo of themselves then imo you leave yourself wide open.

This is a obvious admission that Mytton is dishonest and uses an alias.....

An honest person doesn't worry about "leaving himself wide open"   .....An honest man has little to hide...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: September 25, 2018, 01:12:09 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #211 on: September 25, 2018, 01:34:45 AM »
:D

As if a wedding ring is a "piece of evidence in the case".

Yes, you bald little devil, (love the new avatar) the wedding ring and the act of leaving it behind is indeed evidence. Leaving the wedding ring and almost all of his cash behind goes directly to Saint Patsy's state of mind on the morning of 11/22/63.

Just another (albeit small) bit of evidence which points to your hero's guilt.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #212 on: September 25, 2018, 01:45:45 AM »
Gee is claiming things that he can't quote me saying. Gee is lying like this because even he realizes that LHO getting a job that fast at a place that had laid off other workers seems strange.

He is trying to deflect by making claims for me.

Caprio, you're the one that brought up the issue of Truly not checking Saint Patsy's references. Apparently, you attach some (sinister) significance to Truly not checking them, otherwise why bring it up ?

So do tell, why do you think Truly didn't check Saint Patsy's references ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: September 25, 2018, 01:45:45 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #213 on: September 25, 2018, 01:50:15 AM »

is dishonest and uses an alias.....

So your name is Walt Cakebread, prove it!

JohnM

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #214 on: September 25, 2018, 01:51:32 AM »
I don't view LHO as a hero, however there are many ways to see any action.

LHO is often portrayed by LN's as a mean, wife beating jerk, but if he was indeed the shooter, the last action (for her) he did was give his separated wife his last possessions of any value, knowing that the money would come in handy if he wanted to flee the scene.

Furthermore the whole visit to the boarding room makes little sense. If he is the shooter on the run, why decide  to go to a known abode to get changed, true he may have been going there to pick up the revolver (or he may already have had that) but then why get changed? The aimless erratic movement post shooting is either someone in panic (as opposed to his calmness on the 2nd  floor) or someone who didn't expect to get out of the building alive. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: September 25, 2018, 01:51:32 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #215 on: September 25, 2018, 02:10:29 AM »
The aimless erratic movement post shooting is either someone in panic (as opposed to his calmness on the 2nd  floor) or someone who didn't expect to get out of the building alive.

Not bad, Anthony.

Why do you suppose he was in a panic, and why wouldn't he expect to get out of the building alive ?