Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: In 54 years has anyone ever admitted to manufacturing or planting evidence?  (Read 22468 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: In 54 years has anyone ever admitted to manufacturing or planting evidence?
« Reply #120 on: September 23, 2018, 04:42:26 AM »
Advertisement
Bump

This is particularly startling and noteworthy when one stops to realize that those making the allegation of conspiracy necessarily have the burden of proof. I mean, it makes no sense for A to say to B, ?I allege that there is a conspiracy here. Now you prove there isn?t.? The alleger always, by definition, has the burden of proof.
RHVB

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: September 23, 2018, 04:42:26 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #121 on: September 23, 2018, 04:43:55 AM »
Let' see what the Topic thread is? Hmmmm

Topic: In 54 years has anyone ever admitted to manufacturing or planting evidence?

You can't answer the OP so instead you deflect and demand that I jump through your totally off topic hoops, a typical dishonest CT tactic.

JohnM

Discussions evolve and you claimed CE399 was found at Parkland Hospital.

My question was perfectly valid? you just don't want to answer it... So much for being a "honest" LN

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #122 on: September 23, 2018, 05:12:19 AM »
My question was perfectly valid? you just don't want to answer it... So much for being a "honest" LN

So my honesty is based on an answer which you don't know and doesn't even apply to this thread, WOW!

Btw if you were honest you would at least consider that nobody saying anything that in anyway that satisfies the OP is evidence that needs to be considered, but instead this tactic of attacking me just because you have no answers is a little juvenile don't you think?

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 05:23:31 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: September 23, 2018, 05:12:19 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #123 on: September 23, 2018, 05:19:38 AM »

So my honesty is based on an answer which you don't know and doesn't even apply to this thread, WOW!

Btw if you were honest you would at least consider that nobody saying anything that in anyway satisfies the OP is evidence that needs to be considered, but instead this tactic of attacking me just because you have no answers is a little juvenile don't you think?

JohnM

Johnny, Johnny... try as hard as you like and babble as much as you want, but you will never ever be able to prove that the bullet now in evidence as CE399 was ever at Parkland Hospital.

Am I wrong?

Btw how is asking you a straight forward question the same as attacking you? Paranoid much?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 05:25:27 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #124 on: September 23, 2018, 03:38:27 PM »
This is particularly startling and noteworthy when one stops to realize that those making the allegation of conspiracy necessarily have the burden of proof. I mean, it makes no sense for A to say to B, ?I allege that there is a conspiracy here. Now you prove there isn?t.? The alleger always, by definition, has the burden of proof.
RHVB

JohnM

You can't prove that none of the evidence against Oswald was tampered with.

You can't prove that CE 399 was found at Parkland hospital...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: September 23, 2018, 03:38:27 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #125 on: September 23, 2018, 11:33:20 PM »
You can't prove that CE 399 was found at Parkland hospital...

But it was found there. You might claim it was planted but IT WAS FOUND THERE. Are you aware of Darrell Tomlinson's testimony?

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2018, 12:02:07 AM »
Tomlinson when speaking of the various levels that the elevators service mentions the Ground Floor which required clarification from Specter during his questioning.

Why in the hospital would the Ground floor not be referred to as the first floor? In the TSBD all references to the Ground floor say First floor. Are hospitals different? Was this maybe something particular to Tomlinson?

It's got no bearing on the case but I'm interested to know if there's a convention for naming floors in the USA. Where I live right across the country we say Ground Floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2018, 12:02:07 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2018, 12:42:26 AM »
But it was found there. You might claim it was planted but IT WAS FOUND THERE. Are you aware of Darrell Tomlinson's testimony?

What testimony are you referring to?

History Matters:

In a memo to the Warren Commission [C. E. #2011] concerning its investigation of the chain of possession of C.E. #399, the FBI reported that two Parkland Hospital eyewitnesses, Darrell Tomlinson and O. P. Wright, said C.E. #399 resembled the bullet they discovered on the day JFK died. But the FBI agent who is supposed to have interviewed both men and the Bureau?s own suppressed records contradict the FBI?s public memo. Agent Odum denied his role, and the FBI?s earliest, suppressed files say only that neither Tomlinson nor Wright was able to identify the bullet in question. This suppressed file implies the hospital witnesses saw no resemblance, which is precisely what Wright told one of the authors in 1967.

What we are left with is the FBI having reported a solid chain of possession for #399 to the Warren Commission. But the links in the FBI?s chain appear to be anything but solid. Bardwell Odum, one of the key links, says he was never in the chain at all and the FBI?s own, suppressed records tend to back him up. Inexplicably, the chain also lacks other important links: FBI 302s, reports from the agents in the field who, there is ample reason to suppose, did actually trace #399 in Dallas and in Washington. Suppressed FBI records and recent investigations thus suggest that not only is the FBI?s file incomplete, but also that one of the authors may have been right when he reported in 1967 that the bullet found in Dallas did not look like a bullet that could have come from Oswald?s rifle.

https://www.history-matters.com/essays/frameup/EvenMoreMagical/EvenMoreMagical.htm
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 12:44:57 AM by Jon Banks »