Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A SW 6th Floor TSBD Gunman Escape Theory  (Read 8460 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: A SW 6th Floor TSBD Gunman Escape Theory
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2018, 10:18:13 PM »
Advertisement
Mr. BALL. Which elevator did you take?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I took the east elevator down.
Mr. BALL. Is that the one that is worked with a hand--
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. That is the one with the one gate, and works with the hand pedal.
Mr. BALL. How does the other one work?
Mr. WILLIAMS. The other one worked by push button. You have two gates to pull. That is the one you can pull two gates on and it will come back up by itself. The east side elevator won't come up unless someone is operating.

Maybe I have misinterpreted, but it sounds like Bonnie Ray Williams says the West elevator "will come back up by itself" when the gates are closed. IDK if the button pushed means a button on the elevator itself has to be continually pushed or if it means a button on each floor that's on the elevator shaft can be pushed and the elevator will then "move itself" to that floor.

If BRW means that someone on another floor can call the West elevator, if the gates are closed,  by pushing a button on the side of the elevator shaft on that floor,  then my theory is still plausible given that Jack Dougherty or someone else could have called the West elevator back up to the 5th floor by pushing a button on that floor, after a 6th floor shooter had taken it down at 10 sec post shots, reaching 1st floor aprox as fast as 35 sec post shots, if the West elevator can travel as fast a 1 floor/5 secs.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: A SW 6th Floor TSBD Gunman Escape Theory
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2018, 10:18:13 PM »