Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51617 times)

Offline Howard Gee

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #336 on: September 30, 2018, 12:09:48 PM »
Advertisement
Once the three were bound Its best for Norman and Jarman to stick with the 5th floor story only. Williams 6th trip is a potential threat to them.

Moe's' 6th floor trip is a threat to Larry and Curly only if they agree to lie for someone they barely know.

Actually, that's not entirely true. If Larry and Curly refused to lie for Moe, he might have poked thier eyes out and given them some severe noogies.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #336 on: September 30, 2018, 12:09:48 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #337 on: September 30, 2018, 12:15:08 PM »
Sort of sums up your contribution nicely........"it?s possible" remember. If you change your mind again let us know.

I would be happy if anyone wishes to engage in debate. Maybe one of the hundred or so guests viewing right now....join up.....or members....I don?t mind.

Crock of crap sums up your stooge conspiracy nicely.

I haven't changed my mind.

I've been telling you the Stooge Conspiracy is nonsense from the get go.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #338 on: September 30, 2018, 12:20:33 PM »
The direct lies by Norman and Jarman started in the SS interviews in the first week of December, until then it was omission. They agreed to stick with the original agreed story that Williams told on day one, he came up with them. He didn?t do that.....why lie at that stage.....or maybe they had a common group dream.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #338 on: September 30, 2018, 12:20:33 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #339 on: September 30, 2018, 12:23:54 PM »
So far, in today's latest chapter of Crow's Stooge Conspiracy we've learned that Larry wanted to distance himself from the 5th floor.  :D

And we've seen Crow argue against his own theory by asking why Larry and Curly would lie for Moe since they barely knew him.  :D  :D

Spinning like a top.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #340 on: September 30, 2018, 12:24:41 PM »
So Larry and Curly were willing to lie about Moe's whereabouts before 12:25 PM and possibly endanger themselves by doing so ?

Guess it's possible.

But keep in mind the three stooges were not close knit friends. In fact, they barely knew each other. Wasn't there something in this thread about BRW only transferring to the depository a month earlier and not knowing one of the other stooge's first name ?

Priceless......and

yes there info about the relationships.....your just lazy to look it up even when provided..

Keep guessing....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #340 on: September 30, 2018, 12:24:41 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #341 on: September 30, 2018, 12:28:10 PM »
So far, in today's latest chapter of Crow's Stooge Conspiracy we've learned that Larry wanted to distance himself from the 5th floor.  :D

And we've seen Crow argue against his own theory by asking why Larry and Curly would lie for Moe since they barely knew him.  :D  :D

Spinning like a top.

Williams, Jarman and Norman conspired and decided to lie immediately after the assassination.

Thanks for the summary Howard...I?m sure the readers can decide from the documents I provided for the group. They are not lazy....or forgetful like you.....and probably more humerous. Btw it doesn?t count when you laugh at your own writing...only if others do. It can be a sign of mental instability though....be careful.

Spinning indeed.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 12:35:50 PM by Colin Crow »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #342 on: September 30, 2018, 12:39:22 PM »
Priceless......and

yes there info about the relationships.....your just lazy to look it up even when provided..

Keep guessing....

Took you this long to realize that what I posted 2 weeks ago was correct ?

Larry and Curly wouldn't lie for a Moe they barely knew.

What's priceless is you thinking this bolsters your case for a Stooge Conspiracy, when in fact it does the exact opposite

It's also priceless that you seem to believe Larry and Curly are somehow 'protecting themselves' by distancing themselves from the airtight alibi of being on the 5th floor at 12:30 PM.

Break out some mustard because Crow has twisted himself into a pretzel.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #342 on: September 30, 2018, 12:39:22 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #343 on: September 30, 2018, 12:48:58 PM »
Took you this long to realize that what I posted 2 weeks ago was correct ?

Larry and Curly wouldn't lie for a Moe they barely knew.

Seems you have some that disagree......take it up with them.....and yourself while your at it. This is what you and others were saying 2 weeks ago.

If I was a Black Man in the south of the U.S. in 1963 and was being questioned by White Men with badges and guns about my whereabouts before during and after the shooting, I would lie my arse off to distance myself from the 6th floor at 12:30 as much as I could.

[/quote]
Maybe BRW thinks the cops will arrest him and he'll get executed for a crime he didn't commit and he had nothing to do with. He gets together with his buddies and "hey guys, let's all say this, i didn't do anything but i was just where the shots were fired and the cops might think i did it because i was just there a few minutes ago . . . "

Thanks Steve, I think you've pretty much nailed how the Black employees in general would have felt in 1963 and specifically Williams being on the same floor as where shots were fired from, would have given him a reason to be very worried.

Shtiscared?

JohnM

Thumb1:

That's reasonable. Young black dudes in Texas in 63 would be prepared to say whatever it took to avoid a beating or worse.

True, but couldn't they have made - or been forced to make - far more incriminating comments about Oswald then they did? Such as they saw him carry a large package into the building? Expressed hatred of JFK? Et cetera.

They lied to save BRW's skin.

So Larry and Curly were willing to lie about Moe's whereabouts before 12:25 PM and possibly endanger themselves by doing so ?

Guess it's possible.