Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51567 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #248 on: September 20, 2018, 10:40:59 PM »
Advertisement
Jack Dougherty who worked at the TSBD building for 11 years testified to the Commission that he was on the 5th floor during the assassination and he was "alone".  There was no James Jarmin or Bonney Ray Williams. On the 5th floor during the assassination. If you study the testimony of the three young Black men that were supposedly sitting under the sixth floor snipers nest their story's are all contradictory to each other. Jack Ruby used to sponsor young Black men who worked at his club.

Please explain the obvious presence of the three stooges ( FBI Pawns) Williams. Jarmin, and Norman in Tom Dillard's photo which he took during the shooting.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #248 on: September 20, 2018, 10:40:59 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #249 on: September 21, 2018, 05:42:20 PM »
Because I wanted to see if you actually had any evidence of Powell's foreknowledge of the assassination.  And no, you still don't.

I don't know if Powell had foreknowledge of the coup d e'tat....  But I doubt that he did.   He simply knew that he was supposed to take a photo of the face of the south face of the TSBD at the time the ambulance was picking up the "epileptic  seizure" victim.   

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #250 on: September 21, 2018, 07:40:43 PM »
Jack Dougherty who worked at the TSBD building for 11 years testified to the Commission that he was on the 5th floor during the assassination and he was "alone".
That is what he told Joe Ball. Dougherty stated that he was all over the place--1st floor 2nd-5th-6th. He couldn't seem to remember just when and where he ate his lunch he was so shaken.
But what interested me was how intensely Ball tried to get him to say that Oswald had his sackful of rifle when he saw him that morning....
Mr. BALL - Did he [Oswald] come in with anybody?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - No.
Mr. BALL - He was alone?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes; he was alone.
Mr. BALL - Do you recall him having anything in his hand?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I didn't see anything, if he did.
Mr. BALL - Did you pay enough attention to him, you think, that you would remember whether he did or didn't?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I believe I can---yes, sir---I'll put it this way; I didn't see anything in his hands at the time.
Mr. BALL - In other words, your memory is definite on that is it?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - In other words, you would say positively he had nothing in his hands?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I would say that---yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Or, are you guessing?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I don't think so.
Mr. BALL - You saw him come in the door?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/doughert.htm
"Or are you guessing?" ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: September 21, 2018, 07:40:43 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #251 on: September 21, 2018, 08:38:51 PM »
But what interested me was how intensely Ball tried to get him to say that Oswald had his sackful of rifle when he saw him that morning....http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/doughert.htm
"Or are you guessing?" ::)

Yeah, they were all about leading the witnesses.  See also Markham and Tomlinson and Frazier.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #252 on: September 24, 2018, 04:42:35 AM »
A month after the last interviews with Williams and Jarman the following "story" appeared in the Fort-Worth Star Telegram

[/url]

Much of what was reported clearly points to Williams as the "witness" who could identify Oswald as the assassin.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: September 24, 2018, 04:42:35 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #253 on: September 24, 2018, 05:06:26 AM »
It seems that almost immediately the FBI and SS responded to a TV report at 8.30pm on Feb 9th of the news story above that appeared the next day in print.......

« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 05:18:55 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #254 on: September 24, 2018, 06:40:52 AM »
March 14th.....the Ruby Trial Concludes.

Next in the chronology is March 18th 1964. On that day Williams is sent an air mail special delivery letter to appear before the Warren Commission on March 24th.

Willens, Ball and Belin fly to Dallas to lay the groundwork for the field investigation.

Also an internal WC memo was sent from Joseph Ball and David Belin to Howard Willens. Ball and Belin were tasked with determining the "Identity of the Assassin" for the WC.

The memo is also dated March 18th 1964 and amongst a series of queries, statements and questions to Willens, the following appears on pages 3 and 4;

"Chicken Bone Story

Bonnie Ray Williams stated that he ate his lunch near the windows on the south side of the sixth floor.

His lunch consisted of a chicken sandwich and a bottle of Dr. Pepper.

The report is that chicken bones were found near a window on the sixth floor.

Have Williams describe the contents of his lunch.

The place where he ate his lunch.

Did he bring his lunch in a sack?

Did he see anyone on the sixth floor while he was eating his lunch.

What time did he go down to the fifth floor?

Note: Was the sack ever found? If the sack was found, were there fingerprints on the sack?

See Ball-Belin memo pp 23-24."

Also in that memo is the following question with the obvious error.

Was Oswald on the sixth floor when Billy Lovelady (sic) returned to eat his lunch."

I assume that the last reference is to a previous memo to Willens. If anyone has that memo please send a link.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 12:19:16 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #254 on: September 24, 2018, 06:40:52 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #255 on: September 24, 2018, 05:21:42 PM »
A month after the last interviews with Williams and Jarman the following "story" appeared in the Fort-Worth Star Telegram

[/url]

Much of what was reported clearly points to Williams as the "witness" who could identify Oswald as the assassin.

How utterly absurd!!!......Colin you apparently  believe this silly tale has credence.....

Do you really believe that if this story was true, it wouldn't have been published on Neon billboards all over the United States??

Here you present an eyewitness that allegedly saw the arch Villain Lee Harrrrrvey Osssssswald  Hisssss, Boooooo  in the act of murdering the President and LBJ's "Blue Ribbon  Committee" never even mentioned it???

April Fools Day is still seven months off, Colin........