Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51600 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2018, 02:54:32 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2018, 02:54:32 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2018, 03:28:44 PM »
For JohnM......just came across this.....

In this FBI statement Williams claimed he heard Jarman and Norman on the 5th floor.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #154 on: September 15, 2018, 06:11:01 PM »
So none of the proponents of The Stooge Conspiracy wants to take a crack at explaining how the conspiracy was launched ?

For the Stooge Conspiracy to be real - Moe, Larry and Curly would have had to conspire. That is to say, they'd have to have a conversation and agree to covering up that BRW was on the 6th floor and what their cover story was.

I submit there would had to have been a conversation similar to the one I posted above and that the Stooges would have had to agree to their conspiracy within 2 or 3 minutes of the shooting.

Somehow, I just find it hard to believe that BRW's whereabouts at 12:25 PM was even discussed by the Stooges from 12:31 to 12:33 PM at all.

Convince me that the Stooge Conspiracy was real by explaining how, when, and where the Stooges launched their conspiracy.

BTW - I'm sure there are many Shemp fans that are upset he hasn't been mentioned as a Stooge Conspirator yet. Don't worry Shemp fans, I'm sure the conspiracy will expand and include you later.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: September 15, 2018, 06:11:01 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #155 on: September 15, 2018, 06:42:40 PM »
You're being dishonest John as research has shown that the catalog number in the February issue of the American Rifleman matched a 36" carbine. The WC said that LHO used that issue.

The game of changing the magazine used won't work.

You're impossible.....Mr Crapio.....   Are you completely devoid of the ability to reason?   

Simply because a magazine listed the length of the carcano as 36 inches you believe that it would have been utterly impossible for Kleins to have sent a 40 inch long carcano.    You've been hung up on that hook for years.....and it's a very poor idea on which to base your argument.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #156 on: September 15, 2018, 07:20:06 PM »
So none of the proponents of The Stooge Conspiracy wants to take a crack at explaining how the conspiracy was launched ?

For the Stooge Conspiracy to be real - Moe, Larry and Curly would have had to conspire. That is to say, they'd have to have a conversation and agree to covering up that BRW was on the 6th floor and what their cover story was.

I submit there would had to have been a conversation similar to the one I posted above and that the Stooges would have had to agree to their conspiracy within 2 or 3 minutes of the shooting.

Somehow, I just find it hard to believe that BRW's whereabouts at 12:25 PM was even discussed by the Stooges from 12:31 to 12:33 PM at all.

Convince me that the Stooge Conspiracy was real by explaining how, when, and where the Stooges launched their conspiracy.

BTW - I'm sure there are many Shemp fans that are upset he hasn't been mentioned as a Stooge Conspirator yet. Don't worry Shemp fans, I'm sure the conspiracy will expand and include you later.

Maybe include Oswald as Lone Stooge.

> Stooges are the butt of humour (Oswald was called 'Osvaldovitch' by fellow marines, 'butt-twister' by fellow boarders, and regularly laughed at for his unrealistic ambitions by Marina (including the 'killer of fascists' getup in the BY photos)

;)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 07:26:58 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: September 15, 2018, 07:20:06 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #157 on: September 15, 2018, 07:30:37 PM »
Include Oswald as a Lone Stooge.

> Stooges are the butt of humour (Oswald was called 'Osvaldovitch' by fellow marines, 'butt-twister' by fellow boarders, and regularly laughed at for his unrealistic ambitions by Marina (including the 'killer of fascists' getup in the BY photos)

regularly laughed at for his unrealistic ambitions by Marina (including the 'killer of fascists' getup in the BY photos)

Once again you demonstrate your ignorance of the basic facts, Chappy..... 

The words on the back of George De Morenschildt's copy of CE 133A  were "HUNTER OF FASCISTS "   Not "KILLER" of fascists....   

But more important...  Where did you learn that Marina was the person who wrote that inscription??

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2018, 08:00:29 PM »
regularly laughed at for his unrealistic ambitions by Marina (including the 'killer of fascists' getup in the BY photos)

Once again you demonstrate your ignorance of the basic facts, Chappy..... 

The words on the back of George De Morenschildt's copy of CE 133A  were "HUNTER OF FASCISTS "   Not "KILLER" of fascists....   

But more important...  Where did you learn that Marina was the person who wrote that inscription??

More important to whom, Waldo? Where did I address anything in my post other than suggesting Oswald was a laughed-at stooge? Was the fascist-killer wannabe, butt-twisting Osvoldovitch laughed at or not?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 08:29:45 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2018, 08:00:29 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2018, 08:38:28 PM »

More important to whom, Waldo? Where did I address anything in my post other than suggesting Oswald was a laughed-at stooge? Was the fascist-killer wannabe, butt-twisting Osvoldovitch laughed at or not?
Maybe include Oswald as Lone Stooge.

;)

Where did I address anything in my post other than suggesting Oswald was a laughed-at stooge?

Thank you for demonstrating your willingness to lie and deny and evade your own words.....

This statement says that Marina mocked Lee by writing... "Hunter of Fascists Ha, ha,ha" on the back of De Morhenschildt's  copy of CE 133A.

Thanks again for proving that you're not only ignorant about the case....You're a liar.