Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 52472 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2018, 12:30:54 PM »
Advertisement
I don?t think any of them were involved in the assassination either. As for their affidavits and statements we have to agree to disagee. Not with just me but every other poster in the thread it seems. Maybe we might event get some CTs posting their thoughts too.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2018, 12:30:54 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #145 on: September 15, 2018, 12:41:56 PM »
And what if it was not Oswald that he saw.......how would the events have played out in your view? Would Williams have come to Oswald?s defence?

And what if it was not Oswald that he saw.......how would the events have played out in your view?

I don't think that Williams would have been allowed to live to be able to identify the guy because if this guy was willing to kill the President then BRW would have been less than nothing.

Would Williams have come to Oswald?s defence?

That's interesting if Williams managed to get away, saw Oswald arrested and subsequently realized that the guy he saw must have been the assassin then that's a conundrum that has no easy answer.

JohnM

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2018, 01:07:10 PM »
I don?t think any of them were involved in the assassination either. As for their affidavits and statements we have to agree to disagee. Not with just me but every other poster in the thread it seems.

Guess that makes me a lone nut.

Since we seem to agree the Stooge conspiracy would have been hatched before the Stooges arrived downstairs, and the Stooges are known to have been downstairs within a few minutes of the shots....

I need to ask, do you honestly believe BRW's whereabouts at 12:25 was a consideration or matter of importance to the Stooges during those few moments - or were they interested in getting downstairs and finding out WTF just happened ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2018, 01:07:10 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #147 on: September 15, 2018, 01:08:30 PM »
Jarman's statement from 11/23/63

Notice anything missing?

November 22 DPD Statement
Jarman provided the following statement about the events on the day after the assassination.
AFFIDAVIT IN ANY FACT
THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF DALLAS
before ME, Patsy Collins, a Notary Public in and for said County, State of Texas, on this day personally appeared James Earl Jarman, Jr., c/m 33, 3942 Atlanta Street, Dallas, Texas HA8-1837 who, after being by me duly sworn, on oath deposes and says:
I work for the Texas School Book Depository, 411 Elm Street, as a Checker on the first floor for Mr. Roy S. Truly. On Friday, November 22, 1963, I got to work at 8:05 a.m. The first time I saw Lee Oswald on Friday, November 22, 1963 was about 8:15 a.m. He was filling orders on the first floor. A little after 9:00 a.m. Lee Oswald asked me what all the people were doing standing on the street. I told him that the President was supposed to come this way sometime this morning. He asked me, "Which way do you think he is coming?". I told him that the President would probably come down Main Street and turn on Houston and then go down Elm Street. He said, "Yes, I see". I only talked with him for about three or four minutes. The last time I saw Lee Oswald on Friday, November 22, 1963 was between 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 noon when he was taking the elevator upstairs to go get some boxes. At about 11:45 a.m. all of the employees who were working on the 6th floor came downstairs and we were all out on the street at about 12:00 o'clock noon. These employees were: Bill Shelley, Charles Givens, Billy Lovelady, Bonnie Ray (last name not known) and a Spanish boy (his name I cannot remember). To my knowledge Lee Oswald was not with us while we were watching the parade.
/s/ James Earl Jarman, Jr.
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN before ME THIS 23rd DAY OF November A.D. 1963
/s/ Patsy Collins
Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas

Some fairly precise recollections there.....including.....we were all out on the street about noon.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 01:10:01 PM by Colin Crow »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2018, 01:36:30 PM »
I'm curious how the postulated Stooge Conspiracy was arranged.

I mean, whose idea was it ?

Give me an example or your best guess of what was said amongst the Stooges during the set up of the conspiracy.

Did it go down like this....

BRW: 'Phuck me, I was just up there...you guys have to help a fellow stooge'

NORMAN: 'Don't sweat it, Bro...We've got your back'.

JARMAN: 'If anyone asks, just tell them you were with us the whole time'

Im just trying to imagine how the Stooge decision to cover up BRW being on the 6th floor was reached.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2018, 01:36:30 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2018, 01:56:13 PM »
If Jarman and Norman didn't know BRW was on the 6th floor or if they didn't know where he was previous to him joining them on the 5th floor, then there'd be no need for a Stooge Conspiracy.  8)

How would the Stooges conspire to cover up BRW being on the 6th floor if they didn't even know he was there ?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2018, 02:41:54 PM »
Please desist with your "supporting evidence" garbage because you're not fooling anyone.

Not only was all the Hidell handwriting matched to Oswald but he also had the Hidell ID in his wallet and the negative used to manufacture the ID was found in Oswald's possessions. Game Over Pal, game over!

JohnM

That Koolade that you drink is pretty strong because you're totally delusional. You are totally clueless about the evidence if you think that the Hidell signature was matched to LHO.  What wallet? There is NO wallet listed on the official DPD document that shows what was taken off of LHO at the time of his arrest.

Of course you want me to desist with the "supporting evidence" stuff since you have NONE.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2018, 02:41:54 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2018, 02:47:34 PM »
It's actually remarkably quite simple, Oswald ordered C20-T750 and Oswald received C20-T750, argue with those facts Rob and don't accuse me again of changing the Kleins ad, naughty naughty.

JohnM

You're being dishonest John as research has shown that the catalog number in the February issue of the American Rifleman matched a 36" carbine. The WC said that LHO used that issue.

The game of changing the magazine used won't work.