Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51563 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2018, 10:14:32 AM »
Advertisement
A lie means an intentional untruth though - is it clear that this was the case or were they confuse or unsure. Was their memory faulty?

So you are going with the theory that they both had the same faulty memory? That Williams went with them to the 5th floor in the elevator. Then some miracle of memory for both allows them to recall the "truth" about 5 months later. Really? Ever been on jury duty.....or a parent? Surely you guys can see BS when it?s in your face. I mean it?s the President who has been shot and you don?t remember how you met up with the guy who just happened to be where he was shot from minutes before.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2018, 10:14:32 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2018, 10:37:38 AM »
So you are going with the theory that they both had the same faulty memory? That Williams went with them to the 5th floor in the elevator. Then some miracle of memory for both allows them to recall the "truth" about 5 months later. Really? Ever been on jury duty.....or a parent? Surely you guys can see BS when it?s in your face. I mean it?s the President who has been shot and you don?t remember how you met up with the guy who just happened to be where he was shot from minutes before.

No, I am questioning the use of the term lie.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2018, 11:38:01 AM »
No, I am questioning the use of the term lie.

It is an intentional falsehood.....in this instance all three participated in the first few days of the investigation. We also have to include Williams reluctance to include the lunch details and time of arrival and departure in these deceptions.

Put yourself in their position and answer honestly. You are being asked about events minutes before the president's assassination. If you are unsure or confused would you say so or go with a story that is proven false months later. Your original story will match your friend's. You will both eventually have to recant. What statement do you make at the time?

Are they all confused and mistaken the same way?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2018, 11:38:01 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2018, 12:48:27 PM »
It is an intentional falsehood.....in this instance all three participated in the first few days of the investigation. We also have to include Williams reluctance to include the lunch details and time of arrival and departure in these deceptions.

Put yourself in their position and answer honestly. You are being asked about events minutes before the president's assassination. If you are unsure or confused would you say so or go with a story that is proven false months later. Your original story will match your friend's. You will both eventually have to recant. What statement do you make at the time?

Are they all confused and mistaken the same way?

According to your timeline the 3 stooges would have had to conspire to lie sometime before 1:30 PM on 11/22/63.

If Larry and Curly hadn't conspired with Moe to lie by that time, then Larry and Curly both wouldn't have said that Moe came up to the 5th floor with them.

So there's the answer to your question.

Now that the time of the Stooge conspiracy has been established is there a point you want to make ?

I'm pretty sure you don't think Moe was shooting at JFK, so I'm guessing you think Moe saw something on the 6th floor but the Stooges agreed to a conspiracy of silence to protect Moe ?

Sure would help if you quit beating around the bush and just spit out whatever theory you have.

Tell the forum what you think the stooges conspired to lie about, and more importantly why they conspired.

Took about three hours of back and forth the last time we had a detailed discussion regarding what you thought was in the 3 foot bag Saint Patsy had on 11/22/63 (rubber chicken, right ?).

Let's see if we can save some time and have you just state your theory this time.

Might actually be a good one.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2018, 02:24:34 PM »
You seem to be under some impression that my posts are intended to convince you or Bill or JohnM to change your view of events. Or that I even seek something from you that I have not heard of or thought of myself previously. That notion was abandoned long ago. I understand that the WC supporters that post here have an unshiftable belief. One that cannot accept variance from a specific script.  I still hold hope that someone interested in reasoned discussion/debate will offer some information that advances my understanding of the events that day. Perhaps the real motivation for my posts is for the 70 or so guest viewers of this thread at this time and that they too will be encouraged to question the official story.

They might find that much of the official version of events is not supported by the assembled evidence that was gathered.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2018, 02:24:34 PM »

Offline John Agee

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2018, 03:34:25 PM »
You seem to be under some impression that my posts are intended to convince you or Bill or JohnM to change your view of events. Or that I even seek something from you that I have not heard of or thought of myself previously. That notion was abandoned long ago. I understand that the WC supporters that post here have an unshiftable belief. One that cannot accept variance from a specific script.  I still hold hope that someone interested in reasoned discussion/debate will offer some information that advances my understanding of the events that day. Perhaps the real motivation for my posts is for the 70 or so guest viewers of this thread at this time and that they too will be encouraged to question the official story.

They might find that much of the official version of events is not supported by the assembled evidence that was gathered.

How about something like this: BRW is on the 6th floor until, let's say 12:25 or so. He goes to the 5th floor to be with his buddies. Shots ring out 4-5 minutes after BRW gets to the 5th floor. It becomes clear that the shots were from the 6th floor, right where BRW was just at. He gets scared, he was just there, he left his lunch somewhere on the 6th floor (BTW: i don't know who moved the lunch or when). Maybe BRW thinks the cops will arrest him and he'll get executed for a crime he didn't commit and he had nothing to do with. He gets together with his buddies and "hey guys, let's all say this, i didn't do anything but i was just where the shots were fired and the cops might think i did it because i was just there a few minutes ago . . . "

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2018, 03:40:45 PM »
How about something like this: BRW is on the 6th floor until, let's say 12:25 or so. He goes to the 5th floor to be with his buddies. Shots ring out 4-5 minutes after BRW gets to the 5th floor. It becomes clear that the shots were from the 6th floor, right where BRW was just at. He gets scared, he was just there, he left his lunch somewhere on the 6th floor (BTW: i don't know who moved the lunch or when). Maybe BRW thinks the cops will arrest him and he'll get executed for a crime he didn't commit and he had nothing to do with. He gets together with his buddies and "hey guys, let's all say this, i didn't do anything but i was just where the shots were fired and the cops might think i did it because i was just there a few minutes ago . . . "

That I can accept John. Sounds totally plausible. At that stage how was any of them to know that there would be a picture just after the shots that gave Williams an alibi.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 03:53:18 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2018, 03:40:45 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2018, 03:56:23 PM »
That I can accept John. Sounds totally plausible. At that stage how was any of them to know that there would be a picture just after the shots that gave Williams and alibi.
If I was a Black Man in the south of the U.S. in 1963 and was being questioned by White Men with badges and guns about my whereabouts before during and after the shooting, I would lie my arse off to distance myself from the 6th floor at 12:30 as much as I could.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 04:02:18 PM by Steve Logan »