Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51574 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 03:58:01 AM »
Advertisement
Another peculiar thing is the timing of BRW leaving the 6th floor and the South EAST window rifle gunman reaching the SE window.

BRW WC testimony suggests that Harold Norman and James Jarman are ALREADY AT THEIR WINDOWS facing Elm st on the the 5th floor, when BRW got off the East elevator he took down from 6th to 5th floor, and then BRW walked up to them.

This de facto means that a SE window gunman would have had to be moving boxes, stacking them, in the SN while Harold Norman is right below.

A 6th floor gunman would have to hide on the 7th floor staircase to have been able to hear when the elevator is used by BRW, to know when to go back on the 6th floor. But he still would not know for certain until he actually moves to have LOS to the SE corner SN, and that places him getting there only AFTER Harold Norman is in place at his 5th floor window right below the SN.

How did Harold Norman not hear any of this activity, of the shooter right above him moving around  boxes across the floor?

Zeon,
Williams testimony re leaving the 6th floor.....

Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, at the time everybody was talking like they was going to watch from the sixth floor. I think Billy Lovelady said he wanted to watch from up there. And also my friend; this Spanish boy, by the name of Danny Arce, we had agreed at first to come back up to the sixth floor. So I thought everybody was going to be on the sixth floor.
Mr. BALL. Did anybody go back?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Nobody came back up. So I just left.

Mr. BALL. A two-wheeler truck, you mean?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. I remember sitting on this two-wheeler. By that time, I was through, and I got up and I just left then.

Mr. BALL. Where did you intend to go when you left the sixth floor?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I intended to stop on the fifth floor, and if there wasn't anyone there, I intended to get out of the building, go outside.
Mr. BALL. Well, you stopped on the fifth floor. Why?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Beg pardon?
Mr. BALL. Why did you stop on the fifth floor?
Mr. WILLIAMS. To see if there was anyone there.
Mr. BALL. Did you know there was anyone there before you started down?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, I thought I heard somebody walking, the windows moving or something. I said maybe someone is down there, I said to myself. And I just went on down.
Mr. BALL. Did you find anybody there?
Mr. WILLIAMS. As I remember, when I was walking up, I think Harold Norman and James Jarman as I remember, they was down facing the Elm Street on the fifth floor, as I remember.

So he just left......seems he had an some notion that someone might be on the 5th and when he got there Norman and Jarman were already there.

Don't get distracted by the gunman having to move many boxes. The SN was largely assembled by the floor-laying crew.

All we know is that the motorcade was due to pass the building about 12.25pm. It was running late and Norman and Jarman decided to go to the 5th floor around 12.20 or so. Williams vacated the SN about 12.25 leaving his unfinished chicken behind. The gunman was seen in that position moment later.

After the shots the only significant sounds reported by those on the 5th floor related to the rifle firing......shots and shells dropping etc. No footsteps or elevator movements.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 03:58:01 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 05:01:43 AM »
Some further information to assist those in their deliberations. Williams had only worked for the TSBD since September and had been recently transferred from the other warehouse. Jarman did not even know his surname when his statement was taken. Williams was taken to the DPD after the shots.....likely between 1.30 and 2pm. This was before Oswald was around the time Oswald was arrested. He may have known Oswald was missing from the building at the time he was taken to give a statement.

While at the station Oswald was brought in and Williams was aware of the importance of the 6th floor as the likely shooting location and that Oswald was arrested and a suspect. I have no evidence that Williams interacted with Norman and Jarman later that afternoon following his release. He did not have a phone at home and there is no evidence he knew home contact details for Norman and Jarman. Most likely his next opportunity would have been on Monday 25th at work.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 06:14:59 AM »

Why this silly game, all I see is question after question that can't possibly be answered to your satisfaction by anyone other than yourself?

Anyway, you clearly have already made up your mind and it's perfectly understandable why you're reluctant to reveal your alternate narrative but Man up and put your cards on the table and let's discuss that?

JohnM

WTF is it with these fanatical CTers. Who gives a fck about casual guesses by Jarmin etc.

FFS, eh?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 06:14:59 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2018, 06:31:40 AM »
WTF is it with these fanatical CTers. Who gives a fck about casual guesses by Jarmin etc.

FFS, eh?

The long term lack of meaningful intelligent LN response is consistent behaviour. Why do you guys find these facts so threatening?

Anyway......

I can only assume that there was some conversation between the three that occurred some time after the shots but before Williams departure to give his statement......ie between 12.30 and 1.30 or so. They agreed to lie to authorities and indicate that he came with them to the 5th floor via the west elevator. Williams would be excluded from the 6th floor completely for some reason.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2018, 06:37:21 AM »
Are you introducing a new rule on how people discuss issues here? That's more than a little presumptuous in my opinion.

Am I being presumptuous in anticipating you are here to meaningfully discuss the issues Steve? Or do you have other motivation?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2018, 06:37:21 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2018, 07:25:45 AM »
The long term lack of meaningful intelligent LN response is consistent behaviour. Why do you guys find these facts so threatening?

Anyway......

I can only assume that there was some conversation between the three that occurred some time after the shots but before Williams departure to give his statement......ie between 12.30 and 1.30 or so. They agreed to lie to authorities and indicate that he came with them to the 5th floor via the west elevator. Williams would be excluded from the 6th floor completely for some reason.

You can remove me from your imaginary 'threatened LNer' list.

My conclusion is that this assassination was a last minute, random event probably carried out by an oppotunistic mentally-deranged X-marine who got somewhat lucky on the head shot. No reason why Lee Harvey Occam-Oswald would need help given the simple nature of poking a rifle out a window and landing a couple of rounds on Kennedy.

You're giving a lot of credit to 3 men you call 'stooges' to even have the 'chops' to be involved in? seemingly?some sort of overly-complicated Machiavellian scheme.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 08:34:03 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2018, 10:01:32 AM »
You can remove me from your imaginary 'threatened LNer' list.

My conclusion is that this assassination was a last minute, random event probably carried out by an oppotunistic mentally-deranged X-marine who got somewhat lucky on the head shot. No reason why Lee Harvey Occam-Oswald would need help given the simple nature of poking a rifle out a window and landing a couple of rounds on Kennedy.

You're giving a lot of credit to 3 men you call 'stooges' to even have the 'chops' to be involved in? seemingly?some sort of overly-complicated Machiavellian scheme.

So you do not believe the men lied in face of the documented evidence that they did. Duly noted and nothing of substance to contributed to the original question posed in the thread from you.....as expected.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2018, 10:01:32 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2018, 10:06:58 AM »
So you do not believe the men lied in face of the documented evidence that they did. Duly noted and nothing of substance to contributed to the original question posed in the thread from you.....as expected.

A lie means an intentional untruth though - is it clear that this was the case or were they confuse or unsure. Was their memory faulty?