Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51610 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« on: September 13, 2018, 11:05:35 PM »
Advertisement
Junior Jarman
From Jarman's Affidavit 11/23/63

At about 11:45 a.m. all of the employees who were working on the 6th floor came downstairs and we were all out on the street at about 12:00 o'clock noon. These employees were: Bill Shelley, Charles Givens, Billy Lovelady, Bonnie Ray (last name not known) and a Spanish boy (his name I cannot remember).

FBI interview 11/24/63

No mention of the ascent to the 5th floor just that Williams and Norman were with him at the time of the motorcade.

SS interview 12/2/63

"After eating lunch Jarman went with Williams and Norman to the fifth floor to watch the President pass by."

FBI interview 1/14/64
"He said that he and the other two boys (Norman and Williams) ate lunch on the first floor around 12 noon on November 22, 1963, and shortly afterwards went to the fifth floor about 12.25pm, on the west elevator in the building in order to watch the Presidential parade.

Harold Norman
FBI interview 11/26/63

As with Jarman's initial statement there was no mention of Williams joining he and Jarman just before the shooting, just that the three were watching the motorcade "about noon" from the fifth floor.

SS interview and Affidavit 12/4/63

"About 12:15 P.M. on this same date, after I had eaten my lunch, I went to the fifth floor of the building to watch the parade of the President pass the building. Bonnie Ray Williams and James Jarman, who also worked at this building went with me."

FBI interview 3/18/64

He simply states he was with Jarman and Williams on the 5th floor at 12.10 or 12.20 and it appear that he felt the shots occurred at this time.

Williams also changed his version of events on multiple occasions. When did these three conspire to deceive the authorities regarding Williams' true movements prior to the shooting?

JFK Assassination Forum

Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« on: September 13, 2018, 11:05:35 PM »

Offline John Mytton

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 11:44:32 PM »
I don't see the problem, at first with all the excitement they just gave a rough description and as time went on they were simply encouraged to recall more specific details.

JohnM

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 12:52:53 AM »
I don't see the problem, at first with all the excitement they just gave a rough description and as time went on they were simply encouraged to recall more specific details.

JohnM

So you consider this like the information provided by Arnold Rowland? He provided more information during his WC testimony too.

Except the accounts by Jarman and Norman were consistent and specific with respect to Williams being with them prior to accompanying them upstairs before the shooting......not rough estimates. It was Williams who had to change the "story" as time went on. How do you explain that they were repeatedly independently consistent? Coincidence that they both got false memory?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 01:17:51 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 12:52:53 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 01:53:31 AM »

So you consider this like the information provided by Arnold Rowland? He provided more information during his WC testimony too.

Except the accounts by Jarman and Norman were consistent and specific with respect to Williams being with them prior to accompanying them upstairs before the shooting......not rough estimates. It was Williams who had to change the "story" as time went on. How do you explain that they were repeatedly independently consistent? Coincidence that they both got false memory?

Why this silly game, all I see is question after question that can't possibly be answered to your satisfaction by anyone other than yourself?

Anyway, you clearly have already made up your mind and it's perfectly understandable why you're reluctant to reveal your alternate narrative but Man up and put your cards on the table and let's discuss that?

JohnM

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 03:15:45 AM »

Why this silly game, all I see is question after question that can't possibly be answered to your satisfaction by anyone other than yourself?

Anyway, you clearly have already made up your mind and it's perfectly understandable why you're reluctant to reveal your alternate narrative but Man up and put your cards on the table and let's discuss that?

JohnM

My original post contained a single question. I asked you further questions to allow you to further discuss your position. I have revealed my view.....clearly they lied. Your narrative is that they were mistaken in their recollection and your considered response is noted. I assume you therefore have nothing to contribute further.

The question is when they most likely agreed to deceive and therefore is for those that concur with what I propose to be the logical narrative given the circumstances.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 03:22:01 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 03:15:45 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 03:25:22 AM »
My original post contained a single question. I asked you further questions to allow you to further discuss your position. I have revealed my view.....clearly they lied. Your narrative is that they were mistaken in their recollection and your considered response is noted. I assume you therefore have nothing to contribute further.

The question is when they most likely agreed to deceive and therefore is for those that concur with what I propose to be the logical narrative given the circumstances.

Are you introducing a new rule on how people discuss issues here? That's more than a little presumptuous in my opinion.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 03:36:33 AM »
Are you introducing a new rule on how people discuss issues here? That's more than a little presumptuous in my opinion.

No.

I am here to discuss the evidence and learn. What is your opinion about the evidence posted? I'm interested.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 04:32:09 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 03:36:33 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 03:48:49 AM »
Okay, Colin, I removed my Escape from 6th Floor theory to start a new thread  :)

I will try stay on topic of 3 Stooges and why BRW changed his story.