Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My theory documented for the last time. May the Files be with me.  (Read 26193 times)

Offline Lee Wotton

Re: My theory documented for the last time. May the Files be with me.
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2018, 12:40:06 PM »
Advertisement
Hey, Lee.  With what I'm presenting now, I have enough trouble trying
to stay afloat in the pool where I am.  That part of the pool which you're
suggesting scares me. 

Esp if -   Hey, we did it.  You can go home now fellas.

Hi Dan,

Just chipping in when I get a bit of info relating to the transcripts whilst I take more time to try and decipher them but I fear Warner has manipulated them too much.

Also Matt and Emmit Hughes - There was a Emmett B Hughes who was a decorated army man......Maybe these two were screening the tramps and others arrested that day that didn't fit with the script and discretely let them go with no record.  Just like GHWB.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2018, 12:40:06 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2018, 03:17:40 PM »

Hey, Lee.  I guess the term chipper is a good way to describe CT's.
We are and we're not.  Not until something definitive shows up.

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2021, 12:04:07 AM »
Hey Chris Scally.  First of all,  I've very rarely met a new person to join this Forum who fit in as quickly as you did.  Secondly,
you're one Hell of a Researcher and everyone here appreciates that as well.  Believe me.  Welcome aboard.  Now, just to respond to your comment as registered in Dan 1's thread.  You stated there that SS Agent Warner's first Radio Traffic Relays
presentation in Dec 1963 was probably the weakest, as compared to the others which were released later on.  You also gave your reasons.  Well, I not only believe the first rendering had something to hide. I also believe the later versions did the same thing.  Hence the discrepancies.  One example.  If you look at Warner's version you will see he numbered each and every page from 1 to 83(?)  but one is out of sequence.  So?  Well, the next one which should followed the errant page had an arrest - other than Oswald's capture in the theater.  So where did this other arrest take place and how does it connect with the assassination?  Well, I put everything I could in this thread if you or anyone else is interested.       
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 12:42:45 AM by Dan DAlimonte »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2021, 12:04:07 AM »