Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Hickey fire the fatal shot?  (Read 12586 times)

Offline Nick Martin

Re: Did Hickey fire the fatal shot?
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2021, 05:37:15 PM »
Advertisement
I dont know whether u are stupid, or ignorant

So, attempting to understand your position makes me somehow, stupid, and/or ignorant? Quite the opposite I'd have thought, but okay

Yes, I am new here and would have hoped for some level of reasonable tolerance for some genuine questioning of the subject for which I have grown to engage with some passion, however I don't feel that anything I've said warrants the level of indignation that you have put forward thus far

It's clear that any conversation I wished to have with you, is now moot, and it's also clear that you have neither the reasoning nor the resilience of someone who deserves any kind of rational discourse to take this any further...quite the shame!

Oh, and btw, to simply assume that people haven't performed any sort of research when taking the time to comment on these forums, speaks more of you, than it does of them...I am well read on these particular works, and have only made the mistake of 'blundering' into your particular brand of ignorance, which won't happen again

We're done!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2021, 05:37:15 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2021, 11:57:39 PM »

We are being asked to believe that Hickey accidentally shot JFK in the head with an AR-15

Dan, I am certainly not asking you to believe any such thing, in fact to be clear, I do NOT believe that Hickey killed JFK!
Again, I am simply attempting to understand opinions which differ from my own about how JFK was killed
I would really like to hear from people who believe that Hickey's shot found the mark
I'm not sure that I can phrase it any more clearly other than I want to hear from people that believe HICKEY KILLED JFK....

Yeah, Nick

You asked me this question:

"Hey Dan, and thanks for the response!
I am curious though, as to why you think this thread is, "insanity'"

My response was about the subject of this thread.
At no point did I say you were asking me to believe any such thing.
You've made it clear you don't know anything about this aspect of the case.
I did give you a specific answer as to why I consider this subject "insane" - that not a single witness reported something that was supposed to have happened directly in front of them.
What do you think about that as an argument against the possibility of Hickey accidentally shooting JFK?

LATER EDIT:

I see you've met the resident nutcase.
That's the kind of insanity that the Hickey thing arises out of.
Beware the Tinfoil Brigade.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 12:02:20 AM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Nick Martin

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2021, 12:28:50 PM »
Yeah, Nick

You asked me this question:

"Hey Dan, and thanks for the response!
I am curious though, as to why you think this thread is, "insanity'"

My response was about the subject of this thread...
the subject of which is exactly why you think this thread is 'insanity'

At no point did I say you were asking me to believe any such thing. ...
nor did I, perhaps had I emboldened and italicized the "I", you would have seen my point!?

You've made it clear you don't know anything about this aspect of the case.
Have I? Asking someone to provide their perspective is demonstrative of my lack of knowledge...interesting!

I did give you a specific answer as to why I consider this subject "insane" - that not a single witness reported something that was supposed to have happened directly in front of them. Well I hold that to be as much of an reasonable argument as I would for the case of Jean Hill or the  Senator Yarborough accounts supporting the opposing views, that is, none of which hold much value

That isn't up for debate really, what is up for debate, as I asked for initially, were people who were prepared to argue that Hickey fired the fatal shot, not for people who consider the premise to be 'insane'

What do you think about that as an argument against the possibility of Hickey accidentally shooting JFK?
Pretty ordinary, really

Once again, I didn't specifically ask for people to respond who believe the narrative that hickey didn't kill JFK, I want to hear from people who believe he did...sheesh!
I'm not sure that I can phrase it any more clearly other than I want to hear from people that believe HICKEY KILLED JFK....

LATER EDIT:

I see you've met the resident nutcase.
That's the kind of insanity that the Hickey thing arises out of.
Beware the Tinfoil Brigade.

Well, I'm not sure that I've met the only resident nutcase, nor am I prepared to meet any others!
It seems as thought these forums are quite enough full of them as to prevent inquiring minds to pursue them any further
It appears that there are far too many pedantic arguments in these forums than there are rational discourse; such a shame

Unbelievable, really

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2021, 12:28:50 PM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2021, 02:54:50 PM »
Well, I'm not sure that I've met the only resident nutcase, nor am I prepared to meet any others!
It seems as thought these forums are quite enough full of them as to prevent inquiring minds to pursue them any further
It appears that there are far too many pedantic arguments in these forums than there are rational discourse; such a shame

Unbelievable, really
Search & read my 300 postings/replies, & u might lessen your ignorance.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2021, 04:27:35 PM »
I dont know whether u are stupid, or ignorant. Which is the same thing.
To remove your ignorance, simply search my threads & postings.
Which the CTers & LNers have not the whit to hav dunn.
Me myself, i have explained what happened.
And the CTers & LNers have failed to simply understand what i, a genius, have served up to them on a plate.

Look. U are new here.
When i came here, i spent weeks searching & reading thousands of postings & replys in a few forums & blogs.
So, go away, kum back in a few weeks. After u have done some homework.
Start off by buying 2 books. The smoking gun. Mortal error.
If u are serious, & want to save a bit of time, message me, & i will be happy to help.
This forum is a desert, guys & gals that had any good ideas left here years ago.
U are lucky that i am here to help.
U have blundered onto this forum.
That is good & that is bad.
It is good koz i am here.
But i dont know how long i will hang around.

Marjan, Surely you're smart enough and alert enough to know that nobody takes you seriously.....You're simply an annoyance. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2021, 04:27:35 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2021, 12:09:03 AM »
kum back in a few weeks
U have blundered onto this forum.
That is good & that is bad.
It is good koz i am here.
But i dont know how long i will hang around.
U? Hav Dunn? Koz? Kum?
"Kum"? seriously? Maybe take a typing course...then 'kum' back in a few weeks.

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2021, 12:38:17 AM »
Marjan, Surely you're smart enough and alert enough to know that nobody takes you seriously.....You're simply an annoyance.
There have been 4 goodish arguments gainst Hickeyians.
1. That the AR15 needed to be very high for the shot to clear the windshield. I showed/drew that it needed to be 3" higher, & was.
1a. I showed that there was a large space tween the vizors, ie the shot didnt have to go over them.
2. That the 2017 copy of Bronson frame ?? showed Hickey sitting at Z313 with a blobby AR15 at 45 deg. I showed that it was at Z319, & i showed that the one & only good 2019 copy of the Bronson footage shows that the AR15 was quickly swinging up. And the 6th Floor Museum wont make the other 2019 frames public.
In fact were it not for the inferior blobby 2017 copy i/u/we would not have noticed the AR15 swinging up in the superior 2019 copy. A bit of good luck for a change.
3. That no one saw Hickey holding the AR15 at Z313. Mortal Error & The Smoking Gun ($25 ea) answer that.
4. That no one heard Hickey's shot. See 3.

Hill at the hozzie on the phone to Bobby Kennedy. "There has been an accident".

My own contribution is that there was a plurality of shots. Minimum of 4, probly 5, possibly 6.
Agent Floyd Boring said that when on auto u karnt fire an AR15 without firing at least say 3 shots.
The AR15-01 had a slamfire problem which they fixed by  taking 2 gm off the firing pin for the AR15-02. But it wasnt a slamfire -- a slamfire would empty the 20 round magazine.
I also point out that the last shot, the headshot, is where the remnant slug made the crack in the windshield.
And that the 2nd-last shot put the dent in the chrome trim on the windshield above the mirror.
And that the 1st shot (probly) injured Tague.

The smell of the smoke is the clincher. From a plurality of shots.
No, the exploding head is the clincher, from a fragmenting slug.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 12:57:55 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2021, 12:38:17 AM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2021, 12:44:54 AM »
"Kum"? seriously? Maybe take a typing course...then 'kum' back in a few weeks.
Teddy started it in about 1906, & i am helping Teddy to finish the job, & there aint much time.
Lots of words start with c, or have c innem, when it should be a k. Damn Romans. Damn latin.
"Now, write that a 100 times before sunup or i'll kutchyaballsoff".