Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Hickey fire the fatal shot?  (Read 13848 times)

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Did Hickey fire the fatal shot?
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2021, 03:21:19 AM »
Advertisement
Brennan & say 5 others saw a rifle in or sticking out of the SN (sniper's nest) before or during or after.

Howard Brennan said that he saw a man STANDING and aiming a rifle out of  a sixth floor window....

That window behind which Brennan saw the STANDING man could NOT have been the SE corner window ( The imaginary "Sniper's Nest" _  Because it would have been impossible for a man to perform the act of STANDING and aiming a rifle out of that window...The window was NOT open far enough ....
I reckon that Oswald would have to stand to aim at JFK while JFK was near the signals for the first shot which ricocheted off the say 2 inch pipe arm, some fragments hitting JFK on the back of the head (as shown in Xrays), the copper & larger fragments hitting the road. And that downwards angle would have been  say 60ft vertical & more than 60ft horizontal, no problems re the open window.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2021, 03:21:19 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2021, 04:12:34 AM »
I reckon that Oswald would have to stand to aim at JFK while JFK was near the signals for the first shot which ricocheted off the say 2 inch pipe arm, some fragments hitting JFK on the back of the head (as shown in Xrays), the copper & larger fragments hitting the road. And that downwards angle would have been  say 60ft vertical & more than 60ft horizontal, no problems re the open window.

A man standing and trying to fire a rifle down onto Elm street from that window would have fired into the cement ledge beneath the window.

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2021, 04:19:44 AM »
A man standing and trying to fire a rifle down onto Elm street from that window would have fired into the cement ledge beneath the window.
#14  #17 show no problems.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2090.10.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2021, 04:19:44 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2021, 04:23:22 AM »
A few years ago I studied screenshots of the Bronson film (the long shot where a guy is falling backwards with a long thin object pointing up. But it was suggested to me that the line was just a artifact or something. I had blown it up somewhat and it was quite grainy. I have files of those screenshots somewhere.

But that close with an AR-15? He would have surely really lost (his) face.

The "AR-15" is the back of Bennet's head.
[images lifted from patspeer.com] - "Debunking Donahue"

If you look at the Bronson film using certain "classified" filters you can see a cuckoo holding an AK-47 spring out of Ernie Brandt's hat.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 04:24:23 AM by Dan O'meara »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2021, 04:58:20 AM »

If you look at the Bronson film using certain "classified" filters you can see a cuckoo holding an AK-47 spring out of Ernie Brandt's hat.
No Hickey is higher (sitting on some cases) & back further (having just fallen backwards due to QM acceleration probly). The lower figure is Bennett leaning forward. This is at Z319 which is 6 or 7 frames after Z313 or Z312 at which time Hickey was half standing & fired due to jerk of braking or acceleration.  6 frames is 1/3rd of a second, enuff time to fall back to where he is at Z319.  Thanku linesmen&women thank u ballboysngirls.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2021, 04:58:20 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2021, 03:44:01 PM »

I can't vouch for your images. I remember mine with a definite line pointing skywards, and somewhat less blurry. And do tell us what a 'classified filter' might be.

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2021, 08:09:40 PM »
The "straight line" is apparently a pole.

This is the frame taken from the Bronson film at the time of the headshot. Hickey (beneath the arrow in the bottom image) appears (to me) to be still sitting down.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 08:10:14 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2021, 08:09:40 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2021, 08:40:09 PM »
The "straight line" is apparently a pole.

This is the frame taken from the Bronson film at the time of the headshot. Hickey (beneath the arrow in the bottom image) appears (to me) to be still sitting down.

I can't vouch for your images. In mine, the line that might be a rifle was cut off at about the length of a rifle, not full vertical but closer to vertical than horizontal. And that's the impression I had or I wouldn't have pursued this in the first place.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 08:56:51 PM by Bill Chapman »