Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"  (Read 20943 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2018, 07:29:10 PM »
Advertisement
John I. is the single most dishonest poster on this forum which is why I don't respond to his nonsense. My favorite example was when he posted a copy of Oswald's arrest report that was stamped "deceased" making clear that information was added to the report after 11.22.  When I noted that, he removed that report and posted an earlier version without the stamp and then repeatedly asked me where I saw the word "deceased" on the report.  It's one thing to be nut a job, and even worse to be a dishonest kook.

Patently false.  I proved it at the time by noting that the post in question had no timestamp showing that it had ever been modified.

"Richard" made the false argument that since somebody later stamped the arrest report "deceased", that was proof that the arrest report was written after Oswald was killed.  One look in the Dallas Police archives for the original arrest report shows that "Richard"'s argument was pure BS.  But instead of being accountable for his embarrassing mistake, he tries to deflect it on me.

Then there was that embarrassing time that "Richard" tried to claim that a power outage in the TSBD would have turned off the Hertz sign, even though it was not even connected to the building's power supply.  He tried to deflect that onto me too.

It is all the more humorous that he takes himself so seriously after being humiliated so many times on this forum.  Like claiming Marina MUST have known who the VP was since she had lived in the US for a couple years and could not possibly have mistaken the VP as a reference to Nixon.

Hoo boy.  Marina said that he said "Nixon".  Get over it.  Your silly argument is just a lame excuse.  There is no evidence for your contention that Oswald just said "the vice-president".  None.

And his suggestion that Oswald somehow bought a movie ticket on the morning of 11.22 to explain how he enters the Texas Theater without doing so that afternoon.  Not realizing that the box office didn't open until after noon.  LOL.  He is a joke.

Another "Richard" lie.  Julia Postal said she wasn't sure if he bought a ticket or not.  Again, get over it.  It doesn't matter when the box office opened.  Your claim that he definitely didn't buy a ticket is unsupported.  You're using your unfounded assumption that Oswald could only have bought a ticket when Brewer thought he entered the theater in order to support your equally unfounded assumption that he never bought a ticket.

If you have to repeatedly lie in order to make an argument that I'm dishonest, then what does that say about you?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 07:33:47 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2018, 07:29:10 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2018, 08:56:50 PM »
Only Scoggins knew; based on the evidence probably no.

Ever seen Scoggins' trip sheet or manifest?

So we can add William Scoggins to the list of those framing Saint Lee of the Oswalds?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2018, 09:21:44 PM »

Another "Richard" lie.  Julia Postal said she wasn't sure if he bought a ticket or not.  Again, get over it.

Huh?

Julia Postal herself testified that Oswald didn't buy a ticket.

Mr. BALL. What did you see him do after became around the corner?
Mrs. POSTAL. Well, I didn't actually----because I stepped out of the box office and went to the front and was facing west. I was right at the box office facing west, because I thought .the police were stopping up quite a ways. Well, just as I turned around then Johnny Brewer was standing there and he asked me if the fellow that ducked in bought a ticket, and I said, "No; by golly, he didn't," and turned around expecting to see him.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2018, 09:21:44 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2018, 10:12:47 PM »
I'm questioning when he was there.

If he was there how did he miss both the suspect crossing right in front of him and the only alleged witness to the shooting, screaming?

Tom, all CT's try so hard to isolate every piece of evidence but evidence doesn't exist alone.

Callaway corroborates Scoggins, see that wasn't hard.

Mr. BALL. And what did you see?
Mr. CALLAWAY. Well, I could see I was still--before I got to the sidewalk, I could see this taxicab parked down on Patton. I saw the cabdriver beside his cab, and saw a man cutting from one side of the street to the other. That would be the east side of Patton and over to the west side of Patton. And he was running. And he had a gun in his hand, his right hand.

Scoggins.

Mr. BELIN. Which man did you see fall?
Mr. SCOGGINS. The policeman. I was excited when I heard them shots, and I started to get out-- since we went back over there the other day and reenacted that scene, I must have seen him fall as I was getting out of my cab, because I got out of the cab, and in the process of getting out of the cab I seen this guy coming around, so I got out of sight. I started to cross the street, but I seen I didn't have enough time to cross the street before he got down there, so I got back behind the cab, and as he cut across that yard I heard him running into some bushes, and I looked up and seen him going south on Patton and then when I jumped back in my cab I called my dispatcher.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2018, 12:22:47 AM »
Huh?

Julia Postal herself testified that Oswald didn't buy a ticket.

Mr. BALL. What did you see him do after became around the corner?
Mrs. POSTAL. Well, I didn't actually----because I stepped out of the box office and went to the front and was facing west. I was right at the box office facing west, because I thought .the police were stopping up quite a ways. Well, just as I turned around then Johnny Brewer was standing there and he asked me if the fellow that ducked in bought a ticket, and I said, "No; by golly, he didn't," and turned around expecting to see him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2018, 12:22:47 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2018, 12:26:34 AM »

Well John there is a reason that hearsay isn't allowed in court and you just proved why, thanks!

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2018, 12:44:18 AM »
Well John there is a reason that hearsay isn't allowed in court and you just proved why, thanks!

You absolutely love hearsay.  Like what Oswald supposedly said during interrogation, or what Linnie Mae Randle supposedly told Bookhout . . .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2018, 12:44:18 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2018, 03:15:13 AM »
Tom, all CT's try so hard to isolate every piece of evidence but evidence doesn't exist alone.

Callaway corroborates Scoggins, see that wasn't hard.

Mr. BALL. And what did you see?
Mr. CALLAWAY. Well, I could see I was still--before I got to the sidewalk, I could see this taxicab parked down on Patton. I saw the cabdriver beside his cab, and saw a man cutting from one side of the street to the other. That would be the east side of Patton and over to the west side of Patton. And he was running. And he had a gun in his hand, his right hand.

Scoggins.

Mr. BELIN. Which man did you see fall?
Mr. SCOGGINS. The policeman. I was excited when I heard them shots, and I started to get out-- since we went back over there the other day and reenacted that scene, I must have seen him fall as I was getting out of my cab, because I got out of the cab, and in the process of getting out of the cab I seen this guy coming around, so I got out of sight. I started to cross the street, but I seen I didn't have enough time to cross the street before he got down there, so I got back behind the cab, and as he cut across that yard I heard him running into some bushes, and I looked up and seen him going south on Patton and then when I jumped back in my cab I called my dispatcher.

JohnM

Great post, John.  That's what I was leading up to.  Will Sorenson now claim that Callaway wasn't there?