Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"  (Read 20935 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2018, 04:05:33 PM »
Advertisement
The witnesses only "saw a man nearby"?  Really?

Why did you leave out "running from the scene" and "with a gun in his hands"?

You're a joke because you're dishonest.

John I. is the single most dishonest poster on this forum which is why I don't respond to his nonsense. My favorite example was when he posted a copy of Oswald's arrest report that was stamped "deceased" making clear that information was added to the report after 11.22.  When I noted that, he removed that report and posted an earlier version without the stamp and then repeatedly asked me where I saw the word "deceased" on the report.  It's one thing to be nut a job, and even worse to be a dishonest kook. It is all the more humorous that he takes himself so seriously after being humiliated so many times on this forum.  Like claiming Marina MUST have known who the VP was since she had lived in the US for a couple years and could not possibly have mistaken the VP as a reference to Nixon.  Apparently not realizing that Marina was asked this and confirmed she had never heard of LBJ before the assassination.  And his suggestion that Oswald somehow bought a movie ticket on the morning of 11.22 to explain how he enters the Texas Theater without doing so that afternoon.  Not realizing that the box office didn't open until after noon.  LOL.  He is a joke.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2018, 04:05:33 PM »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2018, 06:42:19 PM »
You are a fine poster Richard. I do note, that while not outright uncivil, it seems John I does have his share of negative words to label people with.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2018, 08:24:25 PM »
So, if that's all you got then, as per usual, then check and mate, mate.  :-*
by ,
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 08:26:02 PM by Steve Logan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2018, 08:24:25 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2018, 11:18:53 PM »
Sure, that's why he didn't notice suspect cross Patton in front of his cab.

100% irrelevant unless you're suggesting that William Scoggins really wasn't sitting in his cab parked on Patton.  Are you?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2018, 11:22:08 PM »
John I. is the single most dishonest poster on this forum which is why I don't respond to his nonsense. My favorite example was when he posted a copy of Oswald's arrest report that was stamped "deceased" making clear that information was added to the report after 11.22.  When I noted that, he removed that report and posted an earlier version without the stamp and then repeatedly asked me where I saw the word "deceased" on the report.  It's one thing to be nut a job, and even worse to be a dishonest kook. It is all the more humorous that he takes himself so seriously after being humiliated so many times on this forum.  Like claiming Marina MUST have known who the VP was since she had lived in the US for a couple years and could not possibly have mistaken the VP as a reference to Nixon.  Apparently not realizing that Marina was asked this and confirmed she had never heard of LBJ before the assassination.  And his suggestion that Oswald somehow bought a movie ticket on the morning of 11.22 to explain how he enters the Texas Theater without doing so that afternoon.  Not realizing that the box office didn't open until after noon.  LOL.  He is a joke.

Well said, Richard.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2018, 11:22:08 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2018, 07:08:36 AM »
You're so transparent it almost hurts...

Mr. SCOGGINS. I noticed he stopped down there, and I wasn't paying too much attention to the man, you see, just used to see him every day, but then I kind of looked down the street, saw this, someone, that looked to me like he was going west, now, I couldn't exactly say whether he was going west or was in the process of turning around, but he was facing west when I saw him.

But didn't he just cross right in front of Scoggins going east?

Oh, he also missed Markham screaming her head off...

Mr. BELIN. You never actually saw her standing on the street, did you?
Mr. SCOGGINS. I never actually observed her there.

Blah blah blah

I noticed you did not respond to my question.  Are you suggesting that Scoggins was not there?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2018, 12:58:06 AM »
I'm questioning when he was there.

If he was there how did he miss both the suspect crossing right in front of him and the only alleged witness to the shooting, screaming?

You only have one witness (Markham) claiming the suspect crossed Patton. One uncorroborated witness.

As expected, you couldn't deal with the quotes even though they came right out of the WC hearings.

Was Scoggins sitting in his cab on Patton at Tenth facing north when Tippit was shot?  This is a simple yes or no question.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2018, 12:58:06 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2018, 01:42:07 AM »
You're a sick man Daffy. Seek advice. So you're backing about 6 or seven different kook theories and wrapping it up in what is now known as The Daffy Theory. Multiple shooters, sheep dipped, rabbit hole, films altered, SS compliance, coup d'?tat,  :-\  OMFG you are one of those all-star nuts. You're a scary dude. I hope we're tracking you offline too.

Hahaha "The Daffy Theory".

You're a scary dude.

Thumb1:

JohnM