Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"  (Read 20930 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2018, 05:21:14 AM »
Advertisement
Iacoletti dismisses hearsay, except when he doesn't.

John, great job of kicking Iacoletti's ass in this thread.  He should be embarrassed.

Mr. Oswald: I deny killing Kennedy. I deny killing Tippit. I deny owning a rifle. I deny being in the BY photos. I deny being on the 6th floor @12:30. I deny living on Neeley Street. I deny carrying a long package. I deny putting anything on the back seat. I'm innocent.
Mr. Iacoletti: Okay, so can go.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 05:23:07 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2018, 05:21:14 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2018, 05:33:29 AM »
Mr. Oswald: I deny killing Kennedy. I deny killing Tippit. I deny owning a rifle. I deny being in the BY photos. I deny being on the 6th floor @12:30. I deny living on Neeley Street. I deny carrying a long package. I deny putting anything on the back seat. I'm innocent.
Mr. Iacoletti: Okay, so can go.

Mr. Iacoletti: Is there anybody prepared to admit guilt for these crimes? I mean without an admission I don't see how we can ever bring anyone to account. Oh, by the way if you are prepared to admit guilt please come by police HQ this evening between 6 and 8 pm and bring along some eye witnesses who will swear to have seen you pointing a rifle at the car followed by some very loud bangs. Six or seven witnesses will suffice. If they are priests or nuns all the better. Thank you.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2018, 06:44:36 PM »
Fifty-nine witnesses saw the limousine either come to a near stop or stopped. The odds of them all being "mistaken" are astronomical. For the full details see my "Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions" series #s 215-218.

Straw man.

I haven't seen anyone claim that the limo did not slow considerably.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2018, 06:44:36 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2018, 10:25:44 PM »
Fifty-nine witnesses saw the limousine either come to a near stop or stopped. The odds of them all being "mistaken" are astronomical. For the full details see my "Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions" series #s 215-218.

You can toss out those who say it stopped. They are WRONG.

Those who say it slowed are correct but those who say it came to a near stop show poor judgement.

To argue the car stopped is to claim that impossible film tampering went on. Anyone who continues to make that claim would have zero cred even at a convention for kooks.

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2018, 10:49:50 PM »
Another LNer that thinks they know better than people actually there. If you LNers knew the evidence then you would realize the predicament "slowing down" puts you in.

So you were there?

Do you not understand that if someone says the car stopped and another says the car only slowed down then they can't both be correct. This could be explained to a four year old and they'd understand. Why do you struggle with such basic logic?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2018, 10:49:50 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2018, 11:00:49 PM »
It is ironic that people who support the WC's claims do NOT even know what those claims are. Thanks for admitting that the limousine slowed down. You've just sunk the WC. KUTGW.

Really? I just sunk the WC? What about the House Select Committee on Assassinations? Did I sink that too?

You need to get out into the sunlight. Years of running around in that rabbit warren has affected your mind.

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2018, 11:50:49 PM »
It is apparent that you are clueless about what your beloved WCR said. Thanks for showing that they were full of you know what. 👍👏

You've got nothing

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2018, 11:50:49 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2018, 11:53:10 PM »
Another typical Iacoletti exaggeration because Hearsay and I have only been on a first date and I really don't know how I feel, I really respect her but I wouldn't call it love.

...and you also said you'd call her.

Yep, what Oswald supposedly said during the interrogations really deserves a lot of LNer love!? Wtf?

Oswald denied killing Kennedy
Oswald denied killing Tippit.
Oswald denied owning a rifle.
Oswlad denied he was in the BY photos.
Oswald denied being on the 6th floor @12:30
Oswald denied living at Neeley Street.
Oswald denied carrying a long package.
Oswald denied putting anything on the back seat.

Yeah, you just call those "provable" lies, and your proof is that they must be lies because he killed Kennedy.

But then when the hearsay is that he admitted carrying a revolver, or hitting a cop then all of a sudden the hearsay magically becomes reliable again.  Because, you know, special pleading.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 12:12:20 AM by John Iacoletti »