Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"  (Read 21314 times)

Offline Jake Maxwell

Re: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2018, 03:28:03 AM »
Advertisement
Saying something 4 times doesn't make it true.
For sure... saying something 4 times doesn't it make it true - but it seems we've got at least 40 people saying something once (at least) - saying that the president's car stopped or slowed down considerably... The video comparison of NIX and Zapruder, does seem to put it in perspective, and it doesn't seem to have stopped completely from watching the film footage. The motorcycles gaining on the car quickly, does seem to indicate a bit of slowing... And yes, tampering could have taken place, but it does seem it would have been much more difficult to do something like that in 1963 than today.
What really gets me though, is driver Bill Greer rubbernecking toward JFK until the fatal shot... It's a though that point in the plaza was planned to be kill point, and Greer slowed, and waited... until the he was assassinated...
To me, Bill Greer's actions say more than about anything in the whole debate...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2018, 03:28:03 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2018, 04:41:27 AM »
For sure... saying something 4 times doesn't it make it true - but it seems we've got at least 40 people saying something once (at least) - saying that the president's car stopped or slowed down considerably... The video comparison of NIX and Zapruder, does seem to put it in perspective, and it doesn't seem to have stopped completely from watching the film footage. The motorcycles gaining on the car quickly, does seem to indicate a bit of slowing... And yes, tampering could have taken place, but it does seem it would have been much more difficult to do something like that in 1963 than today.
What really gets me though, is driver Bill Greer rubbernecking toward JFK until the fatal shot... It's a though that point in the plaza was planned to be kill point, and Greer slowed, and waited... until the he was assassinated...
To me, Bill Greer's actions say more than about anything in the whole debate...

One factor that is seldom taken into consideration with SA Greer is he was 54 years old. His age was at least a contributing factor with regard to his tapping the brakes and Not Immediately employing evasive measures with the JFK Limo. 

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2018, 08:34:01 AM »
So you're saying that the above films were somehow altered to create the exact same scene from two totally different angles and these alterations were accomplished back in the 60's, how?

JohnM
Don't forget Muchmore and Bronson.  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2018, 08:34:01 AM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2018, 02:29:31 PM »
Don't forget Muchmore and Bronson.  ::)

We can add to the equation any undiscovered/unknown films that might be found later that would expose their alterations.

But never mind, "they" could have just re-altered the Zapruder film - and the others as well to be in sync with each other.

In conspiracy land "they" could do anything. No limits on what was possible.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2018, 05:05:42 PM »
       Since when is a POTUS being assassinated on a public street in broad daylight reduced to an "Event"?
I'll just do this once. Are you trying to pick a fight ? Normally I would jump on the opportunity but to show I have a modicum of compassion I will continue to ignore your repeated examples of being an assclown. I understand how punch-drunk you have become from your two year long mental beating that Craig Lamson handed to you on a daily basis. Remember those days when you hung out in the Photography section and pretended you knew something about photography? It's a shame you didn't have a cornerman or someone that could have thrown in the towel for you. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2018, 05:05:42 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2018, 05:43:03 PM »
We can add to the equation any undiscovered/unknown films that might be found later that would expose their alterations.

But never mind, "they" could have just re-altered the Zapruder film - and the others as well to be in sync with each other.

In conspiracy land "they" could do anything. No limits on what was possible.

There is No getting around the Z Film being under Private lock-n-key for its' initial 12 years of existence. No one with certainty has any idea as to what we are looking at Now.  NPIC Image Expert Dino Brugioni made this clear.

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2018, 06:07:33 PM »
          There is No getting around the Z Film being under Private lock-n-key for its' initial 12 years of existence. No one with certainty has any idea as to what we are looking at Now.  NPIC Image Expert Dino Brugioni made this clear.

Did Life magazine publish some stills of the film? That would mean we still saw some of the film.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2018, 06:07:33 PM »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2018, 06:27:13 PM »
I certainly can understand some apprehension about releasing the film. I remember watching a show Mort Sahl hosted back in the day before an audience upon the first airings of the Zapruder film in 1970-whichever year ('74-'75?) it was. People in the audience were moaning at the graphic nature of the film. Maybe? They thought that wasn't such a good thing to show the public?  I would not attach anything sinister to it. Question the decision, fine. Mort Sahl, on one of the Southern California stations back then, one of the independents, I forget, like KHJ or KTTV, channel 9 and 11.  Mort is still living.  A few videos on Mort, that would really be something if I could find that old show. There was a Conservative on it for balance, a sort of liberal and conservative hosted show.

Mort Sahl with Tom Brokaw, where were you when JFK was assassinated?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 06:34:02 PM by Richard Rubio »