Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Monument of Oswald  (Read 15927 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Monument of Oswald
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2018, 06:04:07 PM »
Advertisement
That's right Bill, there are a number of reasons why Oswald's rifle rest boxes along with Oswald's prints were orientated down Elm Street.

That's great work, John.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2018, 06:04:07 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2018, 10:03:45 PM »
Dallas Wax Museum, I just don't know if it is still there....

Venezuela is floundering, Nicaragua is shooting it's own people... but someone wants to plug communism?  ::)

Wow, not bad... but notice the pinky shirt?! SOB's.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2018, 10:06:28 PM »
From various wax museums.....

I didn't know Oswald only weighed 85 lbs

Ouch, that's just not right.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2018, 10:06:28 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2018, 10:39:09 PM »
What? How do you figure that?  Don't be ignorant of the facts like the lone assassin guys who just want/ wish to.
Why did the war escalate after JFK's death?

Sorry brother but that's just the way I feel and LNT's worship JFK just as much, David Von Pein(god bless him) could be his biggest fan.
The withdrawal plan is complicated, I've read both sides of the argument and made my choice.
Things changed, the Diem murders gave the enemy and the whole society a boost of optimism but just the wrong kind for the US and if you were going to withdraw, what's the last thing you would do? I hope the answer is, "tell the enemy".  The whole withdrawal issue is a joke to me, it's like I'm pumping you full of speed but "don't worry everybody, I'm taking the needle out, in a few years time". Focus on the withdrawal and ignore what he did over there before it, is what you have to do.
Who introduced AO into Vietnam, who approved it each time? How many are still effected to this day? Napalm reintroduced, concentration camps, the list goes on.
Who gave us LBJ?
What's two murders beside that?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2018, 01:05:22 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2018, 01:05:22 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2018, 02:17:51 AM »
Sorry brother but that's just the way I feel and LNT's worship JFK just as much, David Von Pein(god bless him) could be his biggest fan.
The withdrawal plan is complicated, I've read both sides of the argument and made my choice.
Things changed, the Diem murders gave the enemy and the whole society a boost of optimism but just the wrong kind for the US and if you were going to withdraw, what's the last thing you would do? I hope the answer is, "tell the enemy".  The whole withdrawal issue is a joke to me, it's like I'm pumping you full of speed but "don't worry everybody, I'm taking the needle out, in a few years time". Focus on the withdrawal and ignore what he did over there before it, is what you have to do.
Who introduced AO into Vietnam, who approved it each time? How many are still effected to this day? Napalm reintroduced, concentration camps, the list goes on.
Who gave us LBJ?
What's two murders beside that?

Who introduced AO into Vietnam,?   Answer:  The CIA    who approved it each time? Answer : The CIA     Who gave us LBJ? Answer: The CIA

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2018, 03:09:22 AM »
 The Diem murders gave the enemy and the whole society a boost of optimism but just the wrong kind for the US ...

Truth is the revelation of facts not feeling.
Fact- Diệm was assassinated during a CIA-backed coup d'?tat right before Kennedy was.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2018, 03:09:22 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2018, 12:07:05 AM »
I'm not here to bash JFK but I get triggered from time to time and I can't help myself, critisize Oswald all day and night but nothing bad ever said against Kennedy.
It was JFK who first approved the first use of AO in Vietnam and it was he who sanctioned it's use each time a request was made for another spraying, up until a few months before the end when he passed that responsibilty to someone else.
JFK fought for LBJ's inclusion on the ticket, despite others(like O'Donnell) telling him how ridiculous it looked but he won, so, he was right in the end(I guess).

Back on topic.
Worth another listen sometime.
All he was asking for is that diplomatic relations with Cuba be reinstituted, no complaints about the constant terroist attacks they were being subjected to.
Obviously he was young and inexperienced but ignore the way he's saying it and listen to what he was saying, a Dove asking for justice and fairplay.