Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Monument of Oswald  (Read 15890 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Monument of Oswald
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2018, 05:48:43 PM »
Advertisement
JFK is responsible for millions of deaths and hundreds of thousands of lives ruined...

What? How do you figure that?  Don't be ignorant of the facts like the lone assassin guys who just want/ wish to.
Why did the war escalate after JFK's death?

https://www.history-matters.com/essays/vietnam/KennedyVietnam1971/KennedyVietnam1971.htm

Exit Strategy: In 1963, JFK ordered a complete withdrawal from Vietnam

In 1963, JFK ordered a complete withdrawal from Vietnam.

.... years have passed since November 22, 1963, yet painful mysteries remain. What, at the moment of his death, was John F. Kennedy?s policy toward Vietnam?

It?s one of the big questions, alternately evaded and disputed over four decades of historical writing. It bears on Kennedy?s reputation, of course, though not in an unambiguous way.

And today, larger issues are at stake as the United States faces another indefinite military commitment that might have been avoided and that, perhaps, also cannot be won. The story of Vietnam in 1963 illustrates for us the struggle with policy failure. More deeply, appreciating those distant events tests our capacity as a country to look the reality of our own history in the eye.
http://bostonreview.net/us/galbraith-exit-strategy-vietnam
https://whowhatwhy.org/2017/09/26/jfk-ordered-full-withdrawal-vietnam-solid-evidence/
https://www.thenation.com/article/jfks-vietnam-withdrawal-plan-fact-not-speculation/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2018, 05:48:43 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2018, 07:34:13 PM »
Monument to a wife beater, a Communist, a murderer, wow?

He was an American Communist, and what would be wrong in him having a monument? when his name gets cleared, of these horrific crimes which he found himself accused of.
The dogs in the street doubt his guilt, this can't be ignored, just because of spite anymore.
History needs the truth to heal the wounds which it has caused to exist today.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2018, 03:23:01 AM »
Maybe not a monument, but at the very least an apology.

I'll drink to that!......Here's to Lee Oswald.....May the tarnish be removed his name...and may his heirs know that though he was too reckless, too naive, and too trusting of men in positions of power... he served his country well before being used (ab)used by a ruthless, cunning pirate.....   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2018, 03:23:01 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2018, 03:35:58 AM »
What objections would would be out there, to a large monument of Oswald being made and erected at his place of rest, or would any other place be more suitable for it??? I think it is time that this hero is remembered in the correct manner, what do others think? respectful comments please.

Only in Bizarro World would this be suggested. Either that or you are taking the piss.

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2018, 03:41:10 AM »
Dallas Wax Museum, I just don't know if it is still there....

Venezuela is floundering, Nicaragua is shooting it's own people... but someone wants to plug communism?  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2018, 03:41:10 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2018, 03:52:16 AM »
Dallas Wax Museum, I just don't know if it is still there....

Venezuela is floundering, Nicaragua is shooting it's own people... but someone wants to plug communism?  ::)

Only someone NOT living in a communist regime would advocate communism. Even Oswald found that out to his dismay. If he'd got to Cuba I'm sure his life as a taxi driver would have been equally disappointing.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 03:54:08 AM by Steve Howsley »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2018, 04:35:33 AM »
From various wax museums.....

I didn't know Oswald only weighed 85 lbs

The assassination of Frank Sinatra?

I didn't know Ruby only weighed 125 lbs

Ruby's hat was white? Say it isn't so.
Oswald looks 95 yrs old....

Here you go...a pop art poster

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2018, 04:35:33 AM »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2018, 08:40:57 AM »
Only someone NOT living in a communist regime would advocate communism. Even Oswald found that out to his dismay. If he'd got to Cuba I'm sure his life as a taxi driver would have been equally disappointing.

And besides this, we know that the Communist government of Cuba, Castro, did make threats back at Kennedy when they in Cuba, figured, we were trying to assassinate Castro, they made like-kind threats back, vs. mentioning this Milteer fellow. Pick whichever one then.  Pacepa, that Romanian spy behind the Iron Curtain claims to have worked on the JFK assassination, I haven't read into depth on that lately.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_Mihai_Pacepa